GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1171170 - 12/06/18 07:06 PM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: Mad]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Originally Posted By: Mad
However, I, personally, am a great GOG fan and there have been few games I would want that they have failed to offer - even IF at a later date

I will also wait until it's available at GOG -- or Fireflower.
It's not like I've replayed the earlier Schizm games recently, so I've always got that to do in the meantime.

At least the Steam page indicates my computer is up to the task of playing it.

Requirements from the Steam page:
  • Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 - 4 Core, 3.2 GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: 2GB / Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia GeForce GTX660
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 40 GB available space

#1171209 - 12/07/18 06:11 AM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
frazap Offline
Settled Boomer

Given that detalion's earlier games (AD 2044, REAH and Schizm) was recently released on GOG and both Detalion and GOG are based in Poland I'd be surprised if this doesn't turn up on GOG too. I don't mind STEAM as much as I used to anyway, so...

I played REAH and began playing Schizm (both GOG versions) for the first time recently. Both are games that should be right up my alley, but REAH was pretty bland with a few silly/impossible puzzles (utterly horrible endgame puzzle...) and I gave up playing Schizm a couple of hours into it. Was supposed to get some vehicle airborn and felt like the game didn't even bother to give me a clue as to how it should be done. Seems to be one of those games that are hard because of the lack of clues and/or feedback. Even after looking up the solution in a walkthrough I couldn't understand how I was supposed to have figured out the solution. I quit playing after that and doubt if I will try again. Such a pity since there are definitely things about the game to like.

Anyway; hope the new one has sensible puzzles!

#1171234 - 12/07/18 11:36 AM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
judith Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
I loved Schizm the Mysterious Journey but I wouldn't be able to finish it without MaG's walkthrough. It was quite difficult. Can't wait for the new one.

#1171256 - 12/07/18 04:26 PM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: frazap]
oldbroad Online   happy
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
Originally Posted By: frazap
Given that detalion's earlier games (AD 2044, REAH and Schizm) was recently released on GOG and both Detalion and GOG are based in Poland I'd be surprised if this doesn't turn up on GOG too.

Even after looking up the solution in a walkthrough I couldn't understand how I was supposed to have figured out the solution.

That was my thinking too on GOG picking up the game.

That can certainly be a bummer and make you lose interest in a game.

#1171292 - 12/08/18 01:49 AM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Iurii Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Wow, now that's a great surprise! Roland Pantoła is back!

'Schizm' (with 'Reah' and 'Sentinel') may be the only series that had been a decent rival to 'Myst'. Let's hope 'Schizm 3' would be as great as its older brothers and sisters!

#1171548 - 12/12/18 08:59 AM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
TomaszM Online   content
Junior Boomer

Loc: Poland
There is also a Facebook fanpage available for the Detalion Games studio, including a link to an interview with Roland Pantoła about Schizm 3. Unfortunately, the fanpage and interview are in Polish. Currently, I am looking for a person who would help me to write English subtitles for the interview, unfortunately my English is not good enough to do it myself.

Detalion Games fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/DetalionGames-317451162189514
Interview with Roland Pantoła about Schizm 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLo2-67_ydE

Release date: rather not before 2020.
It's free movement (similar to Schizm 2 or Sentinel).
There is a chance for two levels of difficulty, for beginners and advanced players.
More associative, less typical logic puzzles.
Roland Pantoła wants Daniel Kleczyński to create the soundtrack, but he has not contacted him yet.
The authors ask everyone who is waiting for the game "Schizm 3 Nemezis" to add it to the wishlist on the Steam website. This may be important because the publisher is paying attention to it.

#1171574 - 12/12/18 02:04 PM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
oldbroad Online   happy
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
welcome to Gameboomers TomaszM and thanks for the info you provided. I'll put the game on my Steam wishlist.

#1171595 - 12/12/18 07:09 PM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Happy Birthday BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
welcome Tomasz! Thanks so much for letting me know regarding the game and the additional info! Much appreciated!

Ana wave

#1171812 - Yesterday at 12:31 PM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
TomaszM Online   content
Junior Boomer

Loc: Poland
Fanpage is now also in English: http://www.detaliongames.com
Half of the trailer has been completly changed, the new version can be viewed on Steam.

#1171836 - Yesterday at 09:26 PM Re: Announcing Schizm 3: Nemezis - A Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Happy Birthday BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Sweet! Thanks, Tomasz!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (OrleansBelle, judith, Marian, CanukDenis, TomaszM, Tamia, curly, oldbroad, GuybrushThreepwood, SharonB), 202 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kolm71, byornvaldi, TomaszM, Debcon, lucebend
9045 Registered Users