The Spinning Top must be placed on the icons in this order:
- Right Foot
- Left Hand
- Right Hand
- Left Foot
Or if you prefer; number the icons 1 through 5 (left to right)
and use them thus: 4-1-5-3-2.
The quotations in the proper sequence:
- Osiris is Pharaoh; his sister is Isis. They rule Egypt.
- Set plans murder
- Set offers coffer to whomever fits
- All the guests try; only Osiris fits.
- Before Osiris can escape, he is thrown into the Nile.
- Isis searches. Finds it in a tree.
- She hides coffer in swamp. Set determines to find it.
- He cuts Osiris into 14 pieces and scatters them.
- Isis recovers 13 pieces.
- She puts the body together.
- She lies with him and conceives Horus,
- Who will one day avenge his father.
The six corridor-clues in order are:
- First door on the left
- Third door on the right
- Fourth door on the left
- Third door on the left
- First doot on the right
- Sixth door on the left
- Choose the icon with the two gurus. "You were
expecting me?" He says "come child." Go to
him and wait.
- He says "The secret in the skull is waiting."
- Choose the skull. "It is rebirth and regrowth. One
life ends and another begins."
- Choose yourself. "Everything converges. Humankind is
on the threshhold."
- Choose the earth. "A network . . . spreading around
the world." The woman interjects. Go to her.
- Choose the spreading-arrows. She speaks, the man
interjects. Ignore him. Speak to her.
- Ask about the gift. It is in the pool. (Thankfully, there
will be no octopus guarding it!!)
Go to the Temple of the Ankh; approach the altar and release
the scarab, which has turned to gold.