(These are only the necessary actions to end the game, if you do only this, youll miss many things in the game)
i. Copy the list of passengers in the notebook
1. Solve the misplaced chest problem with the captain
ii. Show the statuette to all available characters
a. Solve his seasickness problem
i. See Villon barfing
ii. Speak about seasickness to Rasputin
iii. Advise Villon to do as Rasputin said
1. or offer him a glass of wine
i. See Aboubakar and Ophelia together
ii. Speak about them to Rasputin or Villon
iii. Find ice for Aboubakar
1. Speak of the ice machine with Fitz after having looked at it.
2. Find the necessary ingredients
i. Ask Ophelia
i. Found on a table of the restaurant
i. Fill the teapot (Abdullahs cabin) with water from the captains cabin.
3. Put all the ingredients in the machine
4. Use the machine
iv. Give the ice to the captain
v. Show the statuette to Ophelia
vi. Find the anonymous letter in Abdullahs cabin.
i. Get binoculars from Fitz
1. Look at the binoculars
2. Speak to Fitz about them
3. Speak of opera with Ingrid (restaurant)
4. Look at the helmet in Olafs cabin.
5. Speak of Ingrid to Olaf
6. Give the helmet to Ingrid.
7. Speak to Fitz about the binoculars
8. Put one of the statuettes in the cannon.
i. Discover the vampirized Zog in his cabin
ii. Speak to the captain about the vampire
iii. Search Villons cabin
1. Read the poem on his table
2. Take the dice
iv. Search Vlads cabin
1. Speak to the captain about Vlad
v. Play dice with Rasputin
vi. Speak of Villon with Rasputin
i. Speak to Aboubakar
1. Try playing dice with Aboubakar
ii. Search Ophelias cabin
1. Open her wardrobe
iii. Put the mushrooms (found under Rasputins bed) in Villons plate
i. Search Rasputins body (Storeroom)
ii. Put the badluck fetish in Rasputins clothes
iii. Find more ice for Aboubakar
1. Same thing as last day except that the sausage is found in Villons cabin.
iv. Find a second anonymous letter in Abdullahs cabin.
v. Speak to the Zog brother on the poop about a bribe
i. Get information from Odysseus (front bridge)
1. Speak of the investigation with Odysseus
2. Find a cockroach in the restaurants shrimps.
3. Find the ultimate cockroach power recipe in Rasputins cabins chest. (opened with the key found on Rasputin)
4. Find the ingredients of the recipe
i. Take a glass in the restaurant
i. Take it in Villons cabin
i. Cut some grass in Olafs cabin with the saber (found in Abdullahs cabin)
i. Try to open the captains pigeons cage.
5. Put all the ingredients in the teapot
6. Put the teapots content in the pot still (Rasputins cabin)
7. Find some wood.
a. Destroy Villons stool (Villons cabin) with a cannonball (Storeroom)
b. Take the wooden boards
8. Put the wooden boards in the Pot stills oven.
9. Pour some water in the pot still.
10. Use the pot still.
11. Give the potion to the cockroach.
12. Win Odysseus contest
ii. Copy the runes on Olafs stone in the notebook.
iii. Give the copied runes to the captain.
1. You must have spoken about the captains correspondence with him before in the blabla subject.
iv. Play dice with Rasputin until you get a big pile of money
i. Ask Olaf the meaning of the runes on his stone
ii. Give the money to the Zog on the poop.
iii. Put the second statuette in the cannon.
i. Find the 2nd vampirised Zog in the Zog cabin.
ii. Take the suckomatic on Aboubakars table in his cabin.
iii. Show the suckomatic to Aboubakar on the poop.
iv. Speak to Odysseus.
v. Knock on Villons door.
i. Speak to the captain about the second case of vampirisation.
ii. Show the rune translation to Olaf.
iii. Speak to Villon about the translation.
iv. Speak to Rasputin about the translation.
i. Speak to Aboubakar in his cabin
ii. Use the doped cockroach to get the submarine on the bridge
iii. Lower the anchors
iv. Speak to Aboubakar
v. Speak to the moray eels about an anemone
vi. Flatter the moray eel on the right side of the screen
i. Watch the ritual in Aboubakars cabin
ii. Listen at Rasputins door.
iii. Take the statuette on the ground of Olafs cabin.
iv. Use the statuette on Olafs terrestrial globe
v. Speak to the captain on the front bridge.
GameBoomers Walkthroughs and Solutions