Igor: Objective Uikokahonia -
by Theo Savidis Theo.Savidis@lpul.slu.se
- After you've finished listening to
Laura and Philip, pick up the note they left behind.
- Go to your room in the dormitory.
- Pick up the CD and open the
nightstand and take the alarm clock.
- Open the window and leave through
- Enter the open window.
- Take the butterfly net and examine
the shelf to get some matches.
- Look at the nail on the back wall.
- Open the trunk and look in it to get
a hammer. Use it on the nail to create a small crack.
- Look in the trunk again to get a
pick. Use it on the small crack to widen it.
- Look in the trunk and get some
dynamite. Put the dynamite in the crack and light it with the matches.
- You can now leave through the hole
in the wall.
- Go to the faculty building and talk
- Take Caroline's folder outside the
- Look at the papercase in the Physics
classroom to find a note.
- In the Chemistry classroom, take the
pen on the desk.
- Go to the Laboratory and take the
instruments to get a flask.
- Leave the building and you should
see Philip and Jimmy talking.
- Use Caroline's folder on Philip's
folder to swap them.
- Look at the folder to discover
Philip's locker number.
- Now go and open his locker.
- Take a bottle of whisky and use the
flask with the bottles.
- Leave the building and go somewhere
- The priest now hurries away to
exorcise Philip, leaving the church open.
- Go to the park and look at the tree
to find resin.
- Take some of it and then go to
the left and talk to the old woman to discover that she is looking for a cat.
- Go to the church and put resin on
the stone to the left of the door. You'll catch a lizard.
- Enter the church and go to the
- Light a candle with the matches.
- A monk will appear and give you a
- Go to the administration building.
- Examine the trashcan to find a
hamburger. Feed it to the lizard to fatten it.
- Go to the back of the building and
put the net in the hole just under the window. Also pick up the slug in the drainpipe.
- Enter the Dean's office and give him
the bottle of whisky. When you leave, he'll drink it up and throw the bottle out the
- Go to the back of the building and
take the empty bottle from the net.
- Go to the boys' bathroom in the
faculty and use the bottle on the faucet to fill it with water.
- Drop the slug down the grate to
empty out the girls' bathroom downstairs.
- Go there and use the vellum on the
hand dryer to make the text appear.
- Examine the sink to get a bobby pin.
- Go back to the Dean's office and
give him the bottle of water. He'll pass out when he drinks it.
- Take his newspaper and read it. Take
a book from his bookshelf and open it to discover a keyring.
- Use the intercom to get rid of the
secretary and then go to her room.
- Open the file cabinet and enroll
yourself in biology.
- Use the bobby pin on the closet to
open it and take the monkey costume inside.
- Go to the library and take an
astronomy book (third shelf from the top).
- Read it to find some coordinates.
- Go to the observatory and use the
keyring to unlock the door.
- Enter the coordinates from the book
into the control panel. You will see a conversation between two crooks.
- Go to the church and enter the
tower. Look inside the bell to find a password.
- Walk to the mosaic and use the
combination from the vellum to open it and reveal a passage.
- Enter the passage and follow these
directions to pass the maze:
(E=East, W=West, S=South, N=North, E3=East three times)
E3, N2, W2, N2, E3, S4, E2, N3, E, S3, E5, N4, E5, S4, E2, N4, E2, S5, W.
- Go to the cemetery and give the CD
to the gravedigger. He will let you take the vase.
- Go to the forest. Take the flower
and put in the vase.
- Continue to the left and examine the
lightning bugs. Use the vase on their leader to capture them.
- Go to the lighthouse and give the
vase to the man there. He will send a message for you.
- Go back to the cemetery and tell the
gravedigger that you want to see John O Callahan's grave.
- You can now enter the cemetery and
take the statuette.
- Go back to the secret passage and
return to the church by reversing the directions given above.
- When you leave the church you will
automatically go the police station and get a reward for retrieving the stolen statuette.
- Go to the park and give the fat
lizard to the old woman. She will give you a firecracker in return.
- Go to the spring and give the
firecracker to the photographer. This will get rid of him and you can now take his camera.
- Go to Margaret and use Philip's note
on the sandwiches. If you have the pen, you will automatically rewrite
the note first.
- Now go to the library and give the
second note to Harrison.
- Go to the Laboratory. If you have
the camera, you will hide there and take a picture of the Margaret and Harrison's meeting.
- Go back to the library and give the
photo to Harrison. He will give you his biology homework in return.
- Go to the janitor's room and give
him the homework and the reward.
- The exams will now start, but you
will fail them.
- Leave the faculty building and you
will find a cage outside it.
- Use the monkey costume on the cage
to get on the plane to Uikokahonia.
- Use the latch on the door to open
- Take the parachute and use it to
jump from the plane.
- Now just sit back and enjoy the
GAME BOOMER'S hints, cheats, and walkthroughs