I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream -
- Read the note and exit.
- Find two sheets in various rooms and
tie them together.
- Find the gun (under the pillow).
- Get the fork and the knife from the
- Scare the rats with the knife and
take the bread (you may eat it).
- Use the fork on the engine.
- Push the lever near the cages and
get the bloody key (heh heh, neither this nor the bread are necessary, but hey, what the
- Get the milk.
- Go upstairs, use the knife to get
outside the baloon and tie the rope to the ring.
- Use the rope to get your heart.
- Cut the rope with the knife.
- Cut three airbags to land near the
- Get down through the hatchet.
- Enter the bar, visit every place,
find the shovel near the trashcans.
- Get the whiskey and talk to Harry.
When he gives you the hint about something in the toilet, go there.
- Take the magnifying glass from the
urinal and get back to the Zeppelin.
- Check the debris in the room with
poison. Hmmm... So that pig Harry was the murderer...
- Clean up your hands using the table
- Talk to Harry again and you'll get
to know he only finished what Edna started.
- Kill the guy with the knife.
- Talk to jackal and give him your
- Piss three times to teleport to the
- Talk to Edna, promise her to help
her, then talk until she drops a key.
- Stop talking to the her and get the
- Tie Edna. Get back to jackal and
offer him Harry's heart.
- Get back to the ship and put Edna in
what looks like the electric torture machine.
- Wow! Enter the locked room using
Edna's key and read the log book.
- Get back to your girl and give her
- Bury her near the trashcans (use the
- Go back to Zeppelin and push the
- Go to the navigation room and start
up the machine.
- Get out and shoot Edna with the
- Enter the pyramide and try to
swallow the water.
- Go right and check all the monitors.
- Fix the wires.
- Push the switch on the monitor which
displays the fountain, you'll see the secret passage.
- Get back and push the electronic
bricks to reveal the passage.
- Use it to go down. Go right. Get the
yellow scarf and the forceps.
- Go right. Use the forceps to pull
out the gem (you have to use the scarf first). Put the gem into the left server (go
- Get back to the room with the
monitors and use the scarf - you'll be able to pass the Holy Grail animal guard.
- Fill the cup with water and drink it
up. Do it again. And again.
- Use the filled cup on the console
god-guard and use the forceps to pull out the ROM chip. You can reprogram the chip in the
- Put the chip back into the guard and
ask him for the access code.
- Use the filled Grail again and enter
- The sarcophagus opens... Use the
sarcophagus then use the keyboard.
- Get through all the dates. When you
face your past, fight!
- Examine the AM room (find the
- Exit the place and launch the right
- Enter the date of the rape. Learn
about the new top-secret translator.
- Go the the fountain and take the
speaker. Use it on AM's wires.
- Talk to the computer image and get
- From the place where the gem was you
may take the CD-ROM now.
- Put the disk in the middle server
and see the pyramide closing.
- Ask Anubis for help and enter the
sarcophagus. Your adventure ends there...
- Go take the fruit. Give it to the
- Get the fruit again and give it to
the mother, she'll pulverise it for you.
- Go to sleep.
- Go watch the mother being
sacrificed, get back and pull the twine to get another fruit.
- Visit the elder then visit him again
(he should be left).
- Steal the bag and show it to the
boy. Tell him to hide and promise him you'll prepare the friend for him.
- Go talk to the graves, say you're
sorry and show the bag. Hide it.
- Pull the wines to reveal the last
grave, talk to it, then plant a fruit.
- Take the wire from the wines in the
cave with the cradle.
- Take the junk from around the altar.
- Get another fruit and try to give it
to the food guard.
- Get the wood and put the fruit in
one of the baskets.
- Give all three objects to the boy.
- Go to bed. When you wake up go to
- Offer yourself in the boy's place.
There you go...
- Talk to everyone.
- Get inside the building and talk to
- Check out the 1945 poster.
- Get the scalpel.
- Go to the recovery room and reveal
the secret passage in the ven.
- Get the watch and that dentist's
- Read the records and open the oven.
- Exit and give all you can to the
prisoner (talk to him).
- Enter the building again and take
the ether. Use it on the patient.
- Get the jar.
- Exit the building the secret way.
- Talk to the prisoners and leave the
- Read the message on the teletype.
- Enter the room with Golem and push
- You are able to find the mirror now.
- Use the wall with screaming faces to
finish your mission...
- Enter the Dark Room.
- Push the monitor with the castle.
BTW, this time your psych prifle gives you the real hints, not metaphors.
- Go to the room with bed and book.
- Read the diary.
- Go talk to Ellen.
- Find a piece of glass and the icon.
- Use the icon on the broken door then
push the armour to block the entrance.
- Talk to the maid, sleep with her,
then talk to her as long as she promises you something.
- Fix the oven and talk to the girl
- Exit the kitchen and listen to the
- Push one of the candles to reveal
the secret passage, enter it and talk to the witch.
- Go to the room with occult books and
read all them, especially the one with the speel.
- Learn it, get back to the witch and
put a spell on her.
- Pick up the chalk and finish the
- Ask the demon to open the door to
the locked maid's room (you can give him some of your blood, on the broken glass).
- Talk to Ellen again, you should meet
the devil there.
- Go to the opened room and look at
- Go back to the devil and talk to him
again, he'll admit he took the mirror and give you a hint.
- Go to the library and read Dante's
'Divine Comedy' to find the mirror. Give it to Ellen.
- Show the mirror to the devil and
he'll jump into it.
- Break the mirror in the demon circle
and ask the big mutha to open the passage to the surface world...
- There's a lot to do here and I've
heard there is a possibility to finish the game using other characters than Nimdok, and
for a sure there are at least three possible solutions, but I'll tell you only the
- Choose Nimdok, start the computer
and enter 1945. Turn the bridge on. Cross the bridge and use the Summoning. Talk to the
demon, don't let him use the Enthropy, just the next metaphor.
- Talk to Chinese and Russian
computers. Go to your Ego and wake it up. Talk to it and as soon as you get the option to
walk away, do it.
- Use the Compassion on the Ego (I'm
not sure about this, but in general you have to meet Ego, Id and Superego and use things
like Clarity and stuff on them to destroy them).
- Go back to the demons, talk a bit
and use the Enthropy.
GAME BOOMERS hints, cheats, and walkthroughs