0. Enter and exit the laboratory.
1. Make use of the "Magic Key" magic in the tower.
2. Take all the objects from the chest in the cellar.
3. Use the "shattered hallucination" magic at the ruined bridge and
cross the bridge.
4. Go to the town.
5. The magic shop. Take the poker.
6. The poker knocks down the battery.
7. Speak to the salesman.
8. Buy the magic stick and pot from him.
9. Go to the hotel and speak to the Greg.
10. Go to the library and speak to Leena. She tells you: to use the
library you need a card.
11. Go to the town gate -> go to Tiche's house in the forest.
12. Take the Ark from under the cushion.
13. Go to the town. Go to see Dorian, speak to him. After being
asked about the library, he gives you a manuscript for translation.
14. Go to the pump-house and retrieve the "Water Element" magic from
the water tank; start working the pump-house.
15. Find the cooling valve near Tiche's laboratory.
16. Turn on the generator near Tiche's laboratory.
17. In Tiche's laboratory, take the following of Tiche's instruments
from the shelf: the translator, the needle, the candle and the acid jar.
18. Pick up the ring from the floor.
19. Charge the battery from the generator gun.
20. Charge the translator from the battery.
21. Use the translator to translate the manuscript. This shows that
the manuscript contains the spell "Dark Vision", which is added to the magic
22. Bring Dorian the translated manuscript and, in exchange, he will
give you the library card
23. In the library, hand the card to Leena; she will grant you
access to the book-shelf.
24. Use the "Dark Vision" spell.
25. See the secret entrance to the underground reservoir.
26. Once you are there, take Condor's book.
27. In the library, show the Ark to Leena and she will burst into
tears and tell you about her sister Miranda, who has been turned into a
28. Take the handkerchief with which she dried her tears.
29. Proceed to the statue at the centre of the town and wait until
30. Use the "Break the Spell" magic on the statue; Miranda recovers
and hands over the shell with which you can call her.
31. Go to the forge and speak to the blacksmith.
32. Give him the silver to melt down.
33. He makes the mould for the Talisman and tells you about Coganna
and where she lives. He also returns the rest of the silver to you.
34. Fetch the spiral-branch reagent near the smithy. All the
reagents are preserved with the aid of the "Squeeze the object in the hand"
35. Go to see Tiche in her house in the forest. Speak to her. She
tells you much and gives you the "Light Step" spell. It gives you access to
Ive Lake and the Elf Colony.
36. Go to Ive Lake. You manage to cross to the island by using the
"Light Step" spell.
37. Fill the flask with water from the Spring.
38. Prepare the talisman:
- Melt the candle in the candlestick in Tiche's laboratory ->
collect the wax
- Cover the talisman mould with the wax.
- Use the needle to scratch the pattern onto the mould
- Dip the blank into the acid -> retrieve the talisman
- Wrap the talisman in Leena's handkerchief
- Sprinkle the talisman with water from the Ive spring
39. Give the talisman to Greg at the hotel and banish the ghost;
Greg will allow you to pass into the room after asking the right question.
40. Take the rope, the hook and the pick-axe from the trunk in the
41. At the beacon, cut the branch with the ritual knife.
42. Switch on the beacon; and
43. Speak to Condor.
44. Make a staff from the branch and remaining silver.
45. Play on the flute at the tree where the Dryad lives, wait for
the Dryad to fly out and give him the present.
46. Take the reagent: Dryad's flower. All the reagents are preserved
with the aid of the "Squeeze the object in the hand" spell.
47. Take the "spider web" reagent from near Coganna's home.
48. If you should attempt to penetrate deeper into the house,
Coganna will use the "Teleport" spell; it must be written onto the ring.
49. In the marsh, reach the ring with the help of "Teleport".
50. Take the marsh root agent.
51. Climb onto the tree in Ern's Lair and find there the list of
52. Learn the "Ern's Lair" and "Teleport" spells.
"Teleport" = (2 marsh roots + 1 Dryad flower + 1 spiral branch)
"Ern's Lair" = (2 spider webs + 1 marsh root + 1 Ive water)
Take the pot. Place the reagents into it one after the other. Stir
the magic spells in the pot with the help of the stick. Using the magic
stick, put the spell on the staff.
53. Imagine using the "Ern's Lair" spell with the aid of the staff
and strike the cell.
54. Find Clue 1 there in the hermit's hideaway.
55. Go back with the aid of the "Ern's Lair" spell.
56. Find your way out of the marsh, using the "Teleport".
57. Go to the town cemetery and take the wooden root reagent.
58. Prepare the spell:
"Calls of the Dead" = (1 spider web + 1 marsh root + 1 Dryad flower
+ 1 Ive water)
59. Use the staff to cast the "Calls of the Dead" spell on the
coffin in the cemetery to call Attana.
60. Speak to her. Receive the ritual map from her after asking about
61. Copy the "Clone the item" spell from the coffin lid called
62. Go into the Fire temple. Show Clue 1 to the guard.
Place the ritual map onto the altar.
63. Fetch the ritual symbol 01 from room 2.
64. Knock on door 4 with the poker.
65. Fetch symbols 2 and 3 from this room too.
66. Add symbol 4 to symbols 1, 2 and 3.
67. Place symbol 4 onto the altar.
68. Take the ritual map and find the Annihilation spell.
69. Use the rope and hook to lower yourself from the hatch in the
columns of fire.
70. Use the Annihilation spell on the holes.
71. In Attana's cave, use the pick-axe to obtain Attana's crystal.
72. Use the "Increase Potential" spell in the Chaos temple,
73. Place the ritual map on the altar.
74. Read "The Chaos Ritual".
75. Take Clue 2.
76. In Coganna's home, kill her with the aid of the "Bolt of
lightning" spell, then use the "Break the spell" magic on the column of ice.
Fetch Tilvilla. Take her with you to the Dryad tree.
77. Go to Condor at the beacon and ask how to release Tilvilla from
the spell. He strengthens your power to break the spell.
78. Release Tilvilla from her spell at the Dryad's tree. Everyone
turns out to be in the castle. The host Khekat thanks Criss and permits
access to the castle.
79. Go into Tinos's room in the Elf Colony. Tinos thanks you for
saving Tilvilla, grants you access to the Elf Colony and assigns you a room.
80. Go to Criss's room in the Elf Colony. Speak to Tilvilla. The
first appearance of the Nameless.
81. Criss enters his room in the Elf Colony. Tia comes to see
him. She informs him that Itena is ill and needs to be treated with the Ive
Seed. To do this, it is necessary to travel by sea and a ship is needed.
82. Go to Khekat's castle and speak to him about the ship. Khekat
asks you to go to Tilvilla, who has disappeared to somewhere.
83. Take the mirror from Tivilla's room in the castle.
84. Prepare the spell to look for her.
"To look for a person" = (1 marsh root + 1 spiral branch + 1 Ive
water + silver + an item belonging to this person)
(To look for Tilvilla, use her mirror)
85. Make use of the spell. She appears in Adella's Temple. The
second appearance of the Nameless.
86. Go to Khekat's castle. Destroy the castle.
87. Go to Chaos Temple and sell the soul of the Nameless. Add the
"Brain Control" and "Zombie" spells.
88. Go to the beacon. Take the navigation receiver.
89. Go to the dock. Speak to Segga. Use the "Brain Control" spell on
Segga and go to the ship.
90. Install the navigation receiver on the ship and travel to Ive
Lake. (Gain access to it)
91. Speak to Ive.
92. Give her the Dryad's gift and she will give you the Ive Seed.
93. Call for Miranda near the sunken ship, using the shell, and ask
how to returm from the island. She tells you about the "Change into an
aquatic substance" spell.
94. Use this spell.
95. Go to Criss's room in the Elf Colony and give the Ive Seed to
Tia. She recovers completely.
96. Go to the dock to call Miranda and ask her for a clue. She tells
you about Sill and gives you access to the World of the Midnight Sun.
97. At the entrance, use Attana's crystal on the guard.
98. Speak to Sill. Use the ark and hear about Rotmor.
99. Take her to Rotmor's grave. Cut Rotmor and Sill. Obtain Clue 3.
100. The Crown Event.
101. On the outskirts of the town, the "Zombie" spell brings the
messenger of the Crown back to life. Gain access to the Crown Cave.
102. Go to the Crown Cave and, after speaking to everyone,
activate the portal and change the world.