Lost Horizon Walkthrough by Simon Tamas
Inspect - RIGHT CLICK
Examine/Pick up/Use - LEFT CLICK
Scene 1 – Richard in the cave
1. Use the Artifact on the Stone in the middle of the toom
Scene 2 – Shen’s Bar
1. Go talk to the girl until she leaves and the bad guys arrive .
2. Pick up the absinthe .
3. Use the absinthe on the wok .
4. Use your lighter on the wok .
5. Use (Push) the serving cart .
6. Use any of the given response when confronted by the Tong’s .
Scene 3 – Underwater coffin
1. Use your lighter on the tar to soften it .
2. Use your cork on the softened tar .
3. Use the tarred cork on the hold (Hand) .
4. Inspect your wallet (If done go to 5) .
5. Use your coins on the hinge .
6. Use the hinge on the lid .
Chapter 1 – A missing friend
Scene 1 – Hong Kong
1. Go into Fenton’s office (Far Left)
2. Long conversation’s …..
3. Pick up the bellows .
4. Talk to Gus about everything .
5. Go into Fenton’s office .
6. Pick up the alarm clock and the measuring tape .
7. Exit the office and go to Shen’s nightclub .
8. Enter the nightclub through the back entrance .
9. Talk to the bartender (Shen) about everything .
10. Talk to Nianzu (old man drinking) about everything .
11. Go back to your office and (try) to open the safe .
12. Go to the harbour .
13. Go to the governor’s place .
14. Inspect the tree .
15. Try and pick up the ball .
16. Inspect your alarm clock (Inventory)
17. Use the key on the alarm clock .
18. Use the alarm clock on the rubbish bin on the right side of the screen .
19. Pick up the ball .
20. Go to Shen’s nightclub .
21. Use the bellows on the swarm of flies .
22. Use the measuring tape with the ball .
23. Use the “ball with measuring tape” on the rod (left side of the flies)
24. Use the bellows on the flies .
25. Go to the harbour .
26. Use the bellows on the light .
27. Go to the airport .
28. Inspect your wallet (If done go 29)
29. Use the note on the safe .
30. Use the safe .
31. Exit your office and go to Shen’s nightclub .
32. Give the photo of Wuang to Nianzu .
33. Go to Wuang’s house (New location)
34. Use the door .
35. Use the door on the left side .
36. Cutscene and long conversation …
Scene 2 – Wuang’s apartment .
1. Pick up the hanger from the cupboard .
2. Exit the apartment .
3. Pick up the bamboo .
4. Use the bamboo with the hanger
5. Go back inside and go to the other side of the room .
6. Use the door to go outside the balcony .
7. Use the your pole with the lantern .
8. Go back inside , exit the apartment .
9. Use the lantern on the nail hook Asd
10. Inspect the window .
11. Go back inside and talk to Kim .
Scene 3 – The Escape
1. Talk to Kim .
2. Tell Kim to “Step on It”
3. While the clock is ticking talk to Kim again and tell her to “Hit the breaks” .
4. Use the pole with the broken glass .
5. Use the broken pole with the broken glass .
6. Use the glass on the tarpaulin .
7. Use the rag on the pole .
8. Give the pole with rag at the end to Kim .
9. Switch to Kim.
10. Use the pole with the rag at the end on the lighter .
11. Pick up the keys .
12. Give the torch and the key’s to Fenton .
13. Switch to Fenton .
14. Use the key on the crate .
15. Pick up some fireworks.
16. Use the fireworks on the motor .
17. Use the torch on the fireworks .
Scene 4 – On the plane
1. Pick up the parachute , the pumpkin , canister and the bag of flour .
2. Use the pumpkin on the fixture .
3. Use the bag of flour and the canister on the pumpkin
4. Open the plane door .
5. Go outside and use the pumpkin on the fighter plane .
Chapter 2 – The secret in the mountains
Scene 1 – Free Kim , Mountainside
1. Pick up the sled and the propeller blade .
2. Use the blade on the crate .
3. Examine the crate .
4. Use the lid on the sled .
5. Go down the left path .
6. Use your horn on the snowdrift .
7. Use the snow filled horn the smooth rock .
8. Use your sled with the furrow .
9. Examine the wing .
10. Use the propeller blade on the wing .
11. Pick up the wing hull .
12. Examine the cockpit .
13. Inspect the jacket .
14. Use the broken record on the jacket .
15. Read the document .
16. Use the lambskin with the sled .
17. Push the over the crevasse .
18. Go back to the crash site .
19. Go right to the upper path .
20. Use the table on the sled (If done go 21)
21. Use the fake sheep with the Argali .
22. Pick up the remains of your fake sheep .
23. Also pick up the incense sticks by the altar and the small Argali dung’s (SH!T) at the bottom left side of the altar .
24. Use the Argali dung’s with the horn .
25. Go back to the German plane and use the horn with the fire .
26. Inspect the horn .
27. Use the leather strap on the puddle .
28. Go back to the crash site and use the wing hull on the ledge .
29. Go up to the ledge .
30. Use the incense stick with the horn .
31. Use the lit incense stick with Kim .
32. Use the frozen leather strap with the parachute .
33. Use the parachute with the cockpit .
34. Use the parachute .
Scene 2 – Free the Officer , German Camp
1. Go to the sign and examine it . (Epic Fail)
2. With Kim pick up the sign the rope (side of the truck) and the newspaper .
3. Examine the crate .
4. Use the warning sign on the holes in the snow by the barracks window .
5. Give everything except the sign and Kim’s documents to Fenton through the crevasse .
6. Switch to Fenton .
7. Pick up a few chunk’s of ice .
8. Light the gas burner with the cigar .
9. Light an incense stick with the burner .
10. Use the burning incense stick with the passageway .
11. Go through the far left passageway.
12. Pick up the red pocket knife .
13. Use the newspaper with the rubbish .
14. Use the chunk’s of ice with the pot .
15. Use the pot with the sticky tape .
16. Use the pocket knife with the log .
17. Use the wood chip with the pot .
18. Light the newspaper with the burner .
19. Put the pot on the fire .
20. Pick up the pot .
21. Use the rope with the broken hook .
22. Use the grappling hook with the crevasse .
23. Use the grappling hook .
24. Examine the case .
25. Use the pot with the generator shed’s vent .
26. Use the beam underneath the car’s hood .
27. Enter the tent .
28. Pick up the tent peg on the boxes .
29. Go outside and use the tent peg with the toolbox .
30. Use the glue on the broken record .
31. Solve the puzzle (If you need help on this you shouldn’t be playing this game ) .
32. Use the hand grenade with the vice .
33. Use the black powder with the glued record .
34. Inspect the saw blade in cover .
35. Use the glue on the empty cover .
36. Use the newspaper on the glued empty cover .
37. Use the fixed record with the empty cover .
38. Use the cover with the pile of records .
39. Pick up the soldier’s uniform .
40. Use the key’s on Thomas .
41. Go outside and use Thomas (Inventory) with the truck .
42. Use the key’s on the door by the left .
43. Open the door .
44. Pick up the pencil .
45. Use the tape reel with the tape recorder .
46. Pick up a form from the desk .
47. Inspect the list on the left wall .
48. Use the pencil with the form .
49. On the right side of the form click on “Eye of Kanjur”
50. Go outside .
51. Go upwards and give the completed form to the German officer .
Scene 3 – The Monastery
1. Use the lever .
2. Talk to Kim .
3. Use the lever again .
4. Use the tent peg on the signpost behind Kim .
5. Use the path to the Monastery .
6. Examine the bird’s nest .
7. Go back to the crossroads and use the egg shell with the oil puddle underneath the lift .
8. Go back up the Monastery .
9. Use the wooden planks with the drain .
10. Use the wooden plank with the dragon’s claw .
11. Use the tent peg on the prayer wheel .
12. Examine the gap on the left side of the entrance .
13. Use the tent peg on the gap .
14. Use the sign’s on the wooden wheel .
15. Use the wooden wheel
16. Repeat 14 and 15 three more times .
17. Use the pulley .
18. Use the eggshell filled with oil on the pulley .
19. Use the prayer wheel on the pulley .
20. Use the pulley .
21. Use the tent peg on the tin .
22. Use the meat on the wooden slab .
23. Use the pulley .
24. Inspect the knapsack .
25. Use the torch with the compass .
26. Use the torch with the glue .
27. Use the torch with the compass .
28. Use the torch with the dog’s Kennel .
29. Inspect the canteen .
30. Use the canteen with the baking powder .
31. Use the lid on the canteen .
32. Use the canteen with the snow slab .
33. Examine the strange chest .
34. Inspect the western wall .
35. Use the prayer wheel with the ornament on the far right side .
36. Examine the mosaic .
37. Enter the secret room .
38. Inspect the symbols in the room .
39. Talk to Kim .
Chaptar 3 – Race against time
Scene 1 – Free Hayes
1. Leave the alley and go to the bazaar .
2. Take the north exit .
3. Enter the gendarmerie .
4. Pick up the crank by the well .
5. Go back to the alley .
6. Talk to the snake charmer about everything .
7. Talk to the jeweler about everything .
8. Enter the antique shop and talk to Lacoste about the medication .
9. Leave the alley and go to the bazaar .
10. Go right to the desert .
11. Pick up some hay from the trough .
12. Use the crank on the sparkling rocks at the bottom of the screen .
13. Inspect the large sign and the tent .
14. Go back to the alley
15. Give the jeweler the crystal .
16. Leave the alley and go back to the gendarmerie .
17. Talk to the gendarme about the form .
18. Go outside .
19. Use the polished quartz on the crank holder on top of the well .
20. Use the hay on the ray of light .
21. Use the well crank with the cell window .
22. Use the stamp with the form .
23. Go back to Lacoste and give him the form .
24. Pick up the small case .
25. Go back to the front of the gendarmerie .
26. Use the small case with the cell window .
27. Use the well crank on the small case .
28. Go back to the bazaar .
29. Talk to the greengrocer .
30. Buy half a melon .
31. Use the half crank on the melon .
32. Enter the dyers place .
33. Use the melon on the barrel of clean water by the entrance .
34. Go back to the alley .
35. Give the melon filled with water to the snake charmer .
36. Leave the alley and go to the bazaar .
37. Inspect the poster by the exit to the desert .
38. Use the flute on the small camel in the distance .
39. Go to the desert .
40. Go to the Berbers fairgrounds .
41. Go back to the city .
42. Give the garment ticket to the cloth merchant .
43. Take the white djellaba .
44. Go to the dyer and talk to him about everything .
45. Go back to the desert and this time go to the Oasis .
46. Talk to the nomad about everything .
47. Go back to the dyer , give him the indigo and get your djellaba dyed blue .
48. Go to the Berbers fairgrounds .
49. Enter the Shaman’s tent on the left side of the wrestler’s tent .
50. Talk to the Shaman about everything .
51. Go back to the oasis .
52. Pick up some thorn apple blossoms (white plants) .
53. Go back to the Berbers fairgrounds .
54. Enter the wrestler’s tent .
55. Talk to the promoter .
56. Tell him “Yes” .
57. Go back into the wrestler’s tent .
58. Use the thorn apple blossoms on the bucket .
59. Talk to the promoter .
60. Tell him “Yes” .
61. Go back to the city .
62. Go to the bazaar .
63. Examine the thimblerigger’s stand .
64. Tell him “Yes”.
65. Use your ornamental gold ball with the thimblerigger’s stand .
66. Use the gold detector on the three cups .
67. Choose the cup under which the gold detector detects gold .
68. Repeat 64 , 66 , 67 .
69. Go to the gendarmerie .
70. Give the 225 francs to the Gendarme .
Chapter 4 – Into the lion’s den
Scene 1 – Journalist Falcon
1. Inspect the advertising pole .
2. Pick up the loose poster .
3. Use the museum’s entrance .
4. Talk to the cleaner about everything .
5. Pick up the rubbish bin .
6. Inspect the devil sheep .
7. Use the broken bottle neck on the argali’s whiskers .
8. Pick up the cardboard box underneath the cleaner .
9. Use the sandpaper on the lid .
10. Inspect the info sheet .
11. Exit the museum .
12. Go to the city .
13. Go to the Olympic Stadium .
14. Use the old rubber glove with the gas bottles .
15. Go to the city.
16. Go to the Pariser Platz .
17. Pick up the napkin .
18. Use the napkin with the ketchup stain .
19. Inspect the dried up flowers .
20. Use the balloon with the wire .
21. Use the balloon with the pram.
22. Pick up the lolly .
23. Talk to the tourist about everything .
24. Go back to the museum .
25. Inspect the drainage .
26. Use the lolly with the drainage .
27. Enter the museum .
28. Inspect the double doors .
29. Use the ketchup covered napkin with the doorknob .
30. Use the poster with the doorknob .
31. Go back to the Pariser Platz .
32. Use the lolly with the ketchup poster .
33. Use the sticky ketchup poster with the traffic sign .
34. Talk to the tourist about the sign .
35. Pick up the camera .
36. Examine the jacket on the seat .
37. Talk to the Englishman .
38. Inspect the napkin .
39. Use the coin with the telephone booth .
40. Call the Pariser Platz .
41. Go back to the Olympic Stadium .
42. Inspect the hat on the barrel organ
43. Talk to the organ grinder about his hat .
44. Use the whiskers with the sticky lolly .
45. Talk to the stadium guard .
Scene 2 – Rigging the Olympic Games
1. Pick up the trainers.
2. Examine the rubbish bin .
3. Pick up a clean towel .
4. Examine the coat hook .
5. Use the coat hook with the ventilation grill .
6. Enter the ventilation grill .
7. Inspect the table .
8. Pick up the measuring tape .
9. Pick up the table tennis balls .
10. Pick up a dumbbell from the ground .
11. Use the coat hook on the metal panel .
12. Inspect the shelf .
13. Use the coat hook with the foot of the shelf .
14. Use the shoelaces with the coat hook on the foot shelf .
15. Use the dumbbell on the coat hook .
16. Use the coat hook on the metal panel .
17. Pick up the white suit .
18. Use the table tennis balls with the cleaner .
19. Use the broken bottle neck with the measuring tape .
20. Use the broken bottle neck with the 1 meter long tape .
21. Use the ventilation shaft .
22. Use the cleaner and table tennis balls with the rubbish bin .
23. Use the 75 centimeter long measuring tape with the rubbish bin .
24. Use the 75 centimeter long measuring tape with glue with the cut measuring tape .
25. Exit the lock room.
26. Used the dried flower with the sparking lamp .
27. Go to the stadium .
28. Go back to the catacombs .
29. Use the burning flower with the torch holder .
30. Swap the two measuring tapes .
Scene 3 – Museum Reception
1. Inspect the table .
2. Pick up the champagne glass and the champagne bottle .
3. Inspect the champagne glass .
4. Inspect the cork and wire .
5. Pick up the barrier .
6. Use the barrier with the “To the reception” .
7. Examine the wall cupboard .
8. Use the wires from the champagne cork with the cupboard .
9. Examine the wall cupboard .
10. Examine the cloakroom .
11. Use the hydrochloric acid on the right door .
12. Examine the red box .
13. Go back up .
14. Use the metal handle on the display case .
15. Examine the display case .
16. Go back down .
17. Use the piton with the white scarf .
18. Use the hook on scarf with the mop .
19. Use the large hook with the large console .
20. Use the cork with the champagne bottle .
21. Use the champagne bottle with the small console .
22. Use the metal handle with the red box .
23. Pick up the fire hose .
24. Use the fire hose with the railing .
25. Use the fire hose -> use the small room .
26. Pick up the briefcase .
Chapter 5 - Deep behind enemy lines
Scene 1 – Get into the castle
1. Examine the memorial cross .
2. Pick up a candle .
3. Inspect the info board .
4. Pick up the steel cable near the rain barrel .
5. Examine the sign .
6. Inspect the sign .
7. Inspect the gate .
8. Use the steel cable with the rope .
9. Pick up the axe .
10. Use the axe on the chain .
11. Use the axe on the lantern .
12. Use the candle with lantern .
13. Enter the mine .
14. Follow the rail tracks that lead from the entrance of the mine till the end of the track where 5 roads cross each other .
15. Where the 5 roads cross each other take the one down .
16. After going down go right .
17. Pick up the pot by the skeleton .
18. Go back to the crossroad and take it right this time .
19. Go up and follow the road until you reach the stairs .
20. Examine the curtain .
21. Pick up the dirty mirror and the nutcracker .
22. Use the nutcracker with the hook .
23. Pick up the hand drill .
24. Go up the stairs .
25. Pick up the wild board pelt from the wall .
26. Pick up the tin soldiers from the table .
27. Pick up the candle holder .
28. Examine the suit of armor .
29. Go outside the balcony .
30. Use the hand drill with the telescope .
31. Go back down to the workshop .
32. Use the tin soldiers with the pot .
33. Use the pot with the fireplace .
34. Use the pot with the candle holder .
35. Use the hook with the candle holder .
36. Go back to the trains station .
37. Use the coin with the sweet dispenser .
38. Use the pot with the rain barrel .
39. Use the lemon sweets with the pot .
40. Use the wild boar pelt with the lemon water .
41. Use the wild boar pelt with the dirty mirror .
42. Go back to the workshop .
43. Go back up the stairs .
44. Use the hook on the crack in the wall .
45. Use the clean mirror on the hook .
46. Use the telescope on the clean mirror .
47. Go outside the balcony .
48. Use the telescope with the village .
49. Inspect the church .
50. Pick up the clean mirror .
51. Pick up the hook .
52. Go back to the workshop .
53. Use the pelt with the fireplace .
54. Inspect the chimney .
55. Use the gloves with the ladder rungs .
56. Go to the north tower .
57. Examine the stone slab .
58. Use the hand drill with the stone slab .
59. Use the hook with the stone slab .
60. Use the crank wheel twice .
61. Use the opening to go down .
62. Examine every Lectern .
63. Use the eye of the dragon on the last examined lectern .
Chapter 6 – The eye of the tiger
Scene 1 – Find the temple
1. Go to the far left of the screen .
2. Leave the village .
3. Pick up the chicken feathers .
4. Pick up the bamboo pole .
5. Pick up the clay jug .
6. Pick up the basket .
7. Pick up the pot shards .
8. Pick up a bundle of reeds .
9. Use the bundle of reeds on the fire pot .
10. Pick up another bundle of reeds .
11. Go to the far left of the screen .
12. Leave the village .
13. Go to the unknown destination .
14. Pick up the mushrooms .
15. Pick up the herbs .
16. Go back to the village .
17. Use the pot shards with the basket .
18. Examine the hut .
19. Talk to the old man about everything .
20. Inspect the white fur .
21. Use the herbs with the goat .
22. Use the goat with the stitching .
23. Use the tied goat with the big tree .
24. Use the flint stones on the fire pot .
25. Use the mushrooms with the broken jug .
26. Use the jug with the fire .
27. Use the cloth on the clay jug .
28. Use the pot shards with the wooden sticks .
29. Use the stick with arrowhead with the chicken feathers .
30. Use the small dart with the jug .
31. Use the dart with the bamboo pole .
32. Leave the village .
33. Go to the swamp .
34. Use the blowgun with the tiger .
35. When back in the village use the blowgun with the tiger again .
36. Leave the temple .
37. Go to the swamp .
38. Examine the airplane .
39. Examine the cockpit .
40. Inspect the cardboard box .
41. Inspect the radio .
42. Use the small crank on the cover .
43. Use the cable with the radio .
44. Climb down the tree .
45. Go to the temple .
46. Use the pot with the lagoon .
47. Go back to the village .
48. Use the pot full of water with the blood stains .
49. Use the cloth with the wet blood stains .
50. Use the bloody cloth with the radio .
51. Go to the temple .
52. Dive into the lagoon .
53. Use the radio with the lagoon .
54. Use the small crank with the radio .
55. Dive into the lagoon .
56. Pick up the metal rod .
57. Use the jug with the ground .
58. Examine/Inspect the Recess .
59. Go up .
60. Go to the swamp .
61. Use the metal rod on the vine .
62. Use the bundle of reeds with the vine .
63. Go back to the Lagoon .
64. Use the metal rod with the plants .
65. Inspect the stone .
66. Use the bundle of reeds with the carving .
67. Use the cardboard box with the lagoon .
68. Use the wet cardboard box with the oiled carving .
69. Pick up the cardboard mold .
70. Use the jug of clay with the cardboard mold .
71. Go to the village .
72. Use the cardboard mold filled with clay with the fire .
73. Use the metal rod with the clay on the fire .
74. Go back to the lagoon .
75. Dive into the water .
76. Use the clay shape with the recess .
77. Pick up the three round stones from the ground .
78. Examine the three paintings on the wall .
79. Examine the stone in the middle of the room .
80. Use the round stones with the holes .
81. Solve the puzzle .
82. Pick up the artifact .
Chapter 7 – The Heart of the World
Scene 1 – Lets get the three dragon amulet pieces
1. Let’s do everything in the past so no need to go back there anymore . Warning ! One may loose the wonderful feeling of experiencing the time space rules and the way these are represented for the first time in an adventure game in this last Chapter .
2. Switch to Richard . He is in the past .
3. Pick up the torch .
4. Examine the pile of shards .
5. Examine the stone slab .
6. Examine the gears .
7. Exit the room .
8. Pick up the chain between the two pillars.
9. Pick up the right pillar .
Switch to Fenton and exit the room , notice the river flowing down .
10. Examine the stones (With Richard ) .
Switch to Fenton again and observe
11. Use the metal pole with the stalactite (So that it wont get into future Fenton’s way ) .
12. Use the metal post with the mound of soil .
13. Examine the mound of soil .
14. Enter the room in the middle leading to the force field .
15. Pick up the square stone .
16. Go back to the first room .
17. Place the square stone on the stone pedestal .
18. Leave the room .
19. Go towards the lower path or into the upper room .
20. Go to the southwestern cave .
21. Use the torch with the chain .
22. Use the torch on chain with the lava .
23. Use the nut with the right bowl .
24. Use the wet dirt with the right bowl
25. Go back to the crossroad .
26. Use the burning torch with the coffin .
27. Go to the southeast cavern , aka Temple of Light .
28. Pick up the icicle .
29. Use the icicle with the tub .
30. Use the gear with the tub .
31. Use the burning torch with the tub .
32. Use the chain with the tub .
Done with the past . Let’ go to the present and switch to Fenton .
33. Switch to Fenton .
34. Pick up the stone block .
35. Leave the room .
36. Examine the coffin .
37. Examine the coffin again .
38. Pick up the pebbles by the waterfall .
39. Enter the middle room .
40. With Kim : Inspect + Examine the table .
41. Pick up some crystals .
42. Leave the room .
43. Go through the top room or towards the lower path .
44. Go to the southeast cave .
45. Use the three crystals on the three recesses in the room .
46. Pick up the tail piece of the dragon amulet .
47. Examine the tub .
48. Leave the room .
49. Go to the southwestern cave .
50. Use the frozen gear with the lava .
51. Use the chain with the hallow stone .
52. Use the hallow stone on chain with the lava .
53. Use the lava filled stone with the recess in the statue .
54. Use the bone with the left bowl .
55. Pick up the body piece of the amulet .
56. Leave the room .
57. Go back to the first room .
58. Use the wooden gear with the gears .
59. Feeding Puzzle . Use the marbles on the stone heads .
#1 : Turns the small ring and big ring counter clockwise .
#2 : Turns the medium ring counter clockwise and the big ring clockwise .
#3 : Turns the small ring counter clockwise .
Doesn’t matter in what position you have left the rings the solution is :
59/1. Feed face 1 until the red line on the big ring is at 3 a-clock .
59/2. Feed face 2 until the red line on the medium ring is at 3 a-clock .
59/3 . Feed face 3 until the red line on the small ring is at 3 a-clock .
60. Pick up the hand piece of the dragon amulet .
61. Combine the three pieces to form the dragon amulet .
62. Exit the room .
63. Enter the middle room .
64. Use the dragon amulet with the force field .
65. With Kim : Examine the table .
66. Pick up the shards of glass .
67. With Fenton : Use the dragon amulet with the two platforms .
68. Back to Kim : Pick up the broken piece of glass .
69. Use the broken fragment with the ropes .
70. With Fenton : Use the dragon amulet the last two platforms .
71. Fight Scene with Kim .
There are multiple way the countess can die . Use the fighting moves you prefer .
72. The end
This document was provided to GameBoomers.com and may not be distributed without express written permission of the author and GameBoomers and the content may not be altered in any way.
GameBoomers Walkthroughs and Solutions