GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MIXED BAG
49 minutes ago
Good Morning everyone and Welcome to Good Friday. bunny I glad you all are enjoying the Wide awake Double dark brew to start your day...it it ready now and smells so good! thumbsup

Draclvr my hubby collected all kind of farm equipment and tools and "things" over the years...including lawn tractors he like to restore...one is sitting in the barn in parts waiting to be put back together. duh

Wishing you all a peaceful day. spring

Gerry catrub
437 5,267 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
1 hour ago
Good one.
2 6 more...
2 hours ago
6. warthog think bedtime
2 6 more...
3 hours ago
All answers begin with 'w'.

Ex: Armed conflict + Animals lair = Warden.

1. A desire or yearning + Rigid connective tissue. 8 letters

2. Keep under observation + Canine. 8

3. Cleanse with water and soap + Section in a house. 8

4. Move from side to side + Animal appendage. 7

5. Transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid + Not loose. 10

-6. Papomavirus lesion + Pig. 7

7. Not tamed or domesticated + Burning mass of material. 8

8. Peddlers merchandise + Residence for humans. 9

9. Not divided + Special disposal of goods at reduced prices. 9

10. Unnaturally pale + Large unit of weight. 6

blackkitty
2 6 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
5 hours ago
Thanks, Marian! I assumed it was his Vista computer, but it makes a difference in how to do it!
4 41 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
9 hours ago
If they can pull all that off it should be excellent!
It certainly looks the part.
4 36 more...
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Thanks, BET smile
6 68 more...
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Thank you, BET grin
4 36 more...
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Thank you, BET smile
4 34 more...
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Thanks, BET thumbsup
2 18 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Drac, I hadn't even noticed this was in the wrong forum - it has now been moved. yes

I think Bluto mainly is still using his Windows Vista computer but it's a good question to ask, just in case.
4 41 more...
Yesterday at 10:12 PM
The weird thing is they aren’t even cheaper.
10 95 more...
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
I stand corrected, Lady K - my source claimed that Chaos was the god thanks
24 162 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
Yesterday at 09:52 PM
Should this be moved to the Glitches/tech assistance forum?

Bluto, I need more information. Are you using a word processing program to type something up? I'd need to know what program it is. Or do you just need to make things larger or smaller on the desktop screen? Or maybe you need to make things appear larger here at Gameboomers? I also need to know what operating system you have... Windows 10? 7??

Get me more specifics about what you are trying to do and I'll let you know how to do it!
4 41 more...
Yesterday at 09:18 PM
Thanks Ana!
2 18 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 08:54 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 20 more...
Yesterday at 08:53 PM
Long-lost family secrets. Hints of a hidden fortune. And miles to go before they sleep. Tess Devine’s relationship with her mom has never been easy, but they’re about to set out together on a journey into the past that they’ll never forget.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

One fine fall day, Tess Devine and her mother, Opal, discover a cache of old notes and letters carefully stashed away in the attic of their house. Hints of deep-rooted family secrets, decades-old burglaries, a lost treasure somewhere near the Canadian border... What they uncover suggests a much darker mystery, best left well enough alone.

But that’s not going to happen.

In Open Roads, Tess and Opal embark on a road trip adventure to explore a series of long-abandoned family properties, unearthing the past. They’ll search the ruins of these places that hold buried memories, things Opal has tried for years to forget. And in this search, they'll discover not just the truth they've been seeking, but each other.

Featuring star performances by Keri Russell (The Americans, Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker) and Kaitlyn Dever (Booksmart, Uncharted 4).

Features:
• Experience the story of Open Roads as 16-year-old Tess Devine, on a road trip with her mother to discover what has been left behind in evocative places forgotten to time.
• Bask in classic road trip vibes as you chill in the car en route to your next destination, fiddling with the radio and chatting with your mom.
• A groundbreaking art style melds detailed first-person environments with beautifully hand-animated characters, bringing the adventure to life.
•A unique and engaging interactive dialogue system moves the narrative along, exposing character flaws, secrets, and buried truths.

Happy Gaming!
2 18 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
Yesterday at 08:40 PM
Hi Bluto, maybe someone here will be able to give you some advice about this.

Also, did you see the answer to your Syberia 2 question that you asked? The answer can be found here.
4 41 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
Yesterday at 08:11 PM
can anyone give me information on how to change the font setting on the above system
thank you bluto.
4 41 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 08:01 PM
Had my pond and fountain cleaned today and it looks lovely again! Next is the power washing, and I've decided to have a monthly landscaping contract. Now that I have no view my garden is my refuge and I want it to be as nice as it can be.
437 5,267 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 07:59 PM
The books tell a great story but they aren't character-driven. The show definitely improves on that. Since the author is involved in the Netflix production I'm sure he approves of the direction it's taken. I'm down to the last episode, and I'm really looking forward to it. .
207 7,025 more...
Yesterday at 07:27 PM
11. Erebus was the Greek god of the void. The void itself was Chaos.
24 162 more...
Yesterday at 06:45 PM
14. ef fen di wave hi soot
18 52 more...
Yesterday at 06:34 PM
2. horsecart think
14. filter think

The best proof of love is trust. wave
27 94 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
Yesterday at 06:27 PM
Thanks, Orion! I just scored that Spring Scream bundle!
58 2,007 more...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 331 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users