GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
CASUAL GAMES
1 minute ago
Thanks Marian, as always I appreciate you keeping us up to date on new games, and just in time for the BOGO sale, I picked this one up and Dreadful Tales (after testing the demos first).

Take care
5 32 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
12 minutes ago
I moved your post over to Adventure Game Hints. smile

There's a good walkthrough here on this site. Go to the left-hand side of the page, scroll all the way to the bottom, and you will find the link for the Xing walkthrough there.

Hopefully that will help you out - if not, someone here who has played the game will probably be able to assist you.
1 2 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
16 minutes ago
Where is the WT for this? I am stck on the puzzle with the clock handles. I need a hint.
1 2 more...
CASUAL GAMES
46 minutes ago
Hopefully it improved in a BIG way then !! lol Thanks, Marian smile
11 160 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
49 minutes ago
Because of the size of this download from GOG I decided to use their Galaxy Programme, which I've never used before.
[Hating "clients" like this as I do).
But even though I have fast broadband, the download and installation still took an absolutely awe inspiring time !! woozy

Finally it was all done, and even though I might not be starting to play the game seriously right now because I currently have too many other games already in play, I was interested to see what it looked like so I went ahead and hit the "launch" button ....

Only to be confronted with the error message that "PhysXLoader.dll" was missing from my computer rolleyes

The on-line advice I found to sort this out (including posts at GOG Community Support) offers rather conflicting information so I'm hoping someone here will please be able to help.
[Not being very techie myself and a scaredy pants to boot help]

Thanks in advance for any assistance yes
0 3 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
59 minutes ago
"We've got a move coming up in several months, so I've packed up all of my games with boxes and manuals - so far I'm pushing over 8+ large packing boxes. My wife say's I have a problem"

lol wave
23 300 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
1 hour ago
Ahhhh....perfect spot for my love for you to erupt...
14 119 more...
1 hour ago
And that wraps it up. Well done! wave
27 103 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
1 hour ago
The best kind of problem to have, InlandAZ! dance
23 300 more...
1 hour ago
Good one.
13 68 more...
2 hours ago
8 - mouth
13 68 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Trail_Mystic
smile You guys are making me feel nostalgic. Used to run most of those on my old systems. Still have the completed mainboard around from my very first build attempt, complete with a blistering 200 MHz MMX CPU. It had the dinkiest, little cooling fan. lol

Yeah, me too - I've still got my old PS/2 Model 40 running Windows 3.1... and then... my Dell GX1 with Windows 9x. The old games run great on those old machines, especially if you attach a high dot pitch monitor for the really old games.

We've got a move coming up in several months, so I've packed up all of my games with boxes and manuals - so far I'm pushing over 8+ large packing boxes. My wife say's I have a problem smile
23 300 more...
2 hours ago
Made a boo-boo yesterday.
13 68 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
2 hours ago
I haven' t started mine yet... but I am playing Amber's Blood... I noticed that when you come out of The Julian Milius Ex that to the left there is a door that says MDNA Games... I wonder if that is where Mikael does his work? And it'f fun finding GameBoomers in the game....
5 76 more...
2 hours ago
Well that puts those flowers to bed snicker

Good finish, manxman smile
20 123 more...
2 hours ago
There is indeed a theme, Joan. Good eye. All answers have something to do with Valentines Day.

Good solves everyone thumbsup

Just the one left...try again, Gerry
15 66 more...
CASUAL GAMES
5 hours ago
Thanks Marian
5 32 more...
CASUAL GAMES
5 hours ago
I think you will like the other two games more, Mad. This was the first installment in the series and it improved as it went along. wave
11 160 more...
CASUAL GAMES
5 hours ago
I do really like the story in this game but some of the "too many" hidden object screens are ridiculously difficult - for me, anyway.

Drab backgrounds with often lots of very tiny drab objects to find in them crazy

I will persevere to the bitter end but am hoping the other two games I have in this series are much improved !!
11 160 more...
CASUAL GAMES
5 hours ago
Thank you, Marian! smile
5 32 more...
5 hours ago
Thank you---I guess I'll just look around for another game.

Doreen
15 958 more...
6 hours ago
I absolutely agree, Jenny100 yes
5 76 more...
CASUAL GAMES
6 hours ago
Thanks Marian!
5 32 more...
6 hours ago
Thanks for posting the link to that review, oldbroad. wave
13 788 more...
6 hours ago
13 788 more...
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 31 32
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (manxman, Marian, LadyKestrel, JohnBoy), 116 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Gotfrid, u4me, Neeppo, TeeDee, PuppyPooh
9054 Registered Users