GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MIXED BAG
33 minutes ago
Gerry, I absolutely loved 3-Body Problem and am looking forward to Season 2.

Draclvr, I was really worried they'd mess up Fallout, but for the most part they pulled it off. Walton Goggins is great in every role he's ever played. I also loved Michael Rappaport's whiny snivelling Brotherhood Knight, and the cheeky way they made the Knight's voices sound deeper and more menacing through the Power Armour. The details are amazing. One of the first things I noticed was someone getting killed with a doll's arm shot from a Junk Jet.
223 8,071 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
37 minutes ago
8. Stephane Grappelli

wave
25 147 more...
44 minutes ago
Step by step is right - until you hit one that can't be right grin
4 24 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
46 minutes ago
I have no idea what DLSS puzzles are but certainly the options on the computer screens I have accessed can be selected by using the mouse. Indeed, I am about two hours in now and haven't used anything but the mouse. Click to move and interact, double click to run, right click to bring up the 'utility belt' which holds all manner of things, and then use the mouse inside that.
5 20 more...
1 hour ago
2. wee flea wave
16 41 more...
1 hour ago
10. Mel Gibson
10 28 more...
2 hours ago
3. twain / twin wave
11 32 more...
2 hours ago
10. nectar (trance) wave hi soot cat lab
10 26 more...
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
LadyK, you had it up until the last step. smile
6 46 more...
Yesterday at 09:36 PM
Thanks Ana!
1 7 more...
Yesterday at 09:22 PM
I'll buy it at some point if it is on Steam. I will not buy direct from HeR Interactive. Nothing against them; just want the game in a library where I can find it.
7 55 more...
Yesterday at 09:20 PM
Thanks Ana!
2 10 more...
BOOMER REVIEWS
Yesterday at 09:15 PM
[Linked Image]

I am only about 1 hour of playtime in but this isometric post-apocalyptic point and click adventure shows plenty of promise.

It's point and click all the way, and you can save at will. A bleak washed out colour pallet and a detailed environment, underpinned by relevant sound and a moody score, all build a devastated place I want to spend time in. I also like games with this topish-down perspective so that's a plus as well.

There has been little puzzling thus far, and no one yet to converse with, but I talk to myself. Set in Finland, the voice work is appropriately in Finnish, with your subtitle language of choice easily available.

Left click to move and interact with the world, right click to open your inventory and journal, which includes a map that builds as you go and enables you to fast travel.

According to the Steam page the world is a lot grimmer than it appears to date, so that is something I can look forward to unearthing.
0 6 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 08:34 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 13 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 06:17 PM
Hi soot. I was wondering where you'd gone off to! wave

Happy Wednesday afternoon everybody!
106 1,359 more...
Yesterday at 05:50 PM
The devout but not particularly bright Audi driver did as the Bible commanded: Go forth and multiply!
6 90 more...
Yesterday at 05:07 PM
Good morning everyone. I am dog/cat sitting for daughter and the pack is keeping me busy. crazy

A most excellent finish Fogfighter, manXman, Michele, Flotsam and Marian yes

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
[Linked Image]
26 185 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 02:15 PM
Hagatha,
I've been waiting patiently for book 22 in the Foreigner series but haven't seen any signs of it yet.

33 664 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by oldbroad
I had thought I read somewhere that some games that didn't work on Win 10 did work on Win 11 though. Again, I don't know.

Sure, it's possible. Unexpected, but possible. I will let you know if I see of any such instances!
89 1,798 more...
Yesterday at 01:31 PM
Thank you for the details re. saving. I am dissapointed there aren't manual save points. That's a deal breaker for me at this stage.
9 65 more...
Yesterday at 12:19 PM
thanks now i can stop wondering . Dianne
2 46 more...
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Koala, flotsam), 184 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users