I actually enjoyed this puzzle. It is a modification of an older puzzle.
- There are sets of icons at top left that are to be placed at bottom empty puzzle frames. In this case they are the "orders".
- The icons-ingredients for filling in the order are at top center.
- The filled order have to be in the same sequence as that shown at top left.
----The filled orders can be in a row - crossing several colors. (like the enclosed green icons).
----The filled orders can be in square of similar colors. (like the enclosed red icons).
----The filled orders in a square or row can have an empty space between icons-ingredients.
- An ingredient used to fill an order can be used to fill another order as long as it is a row and a square; a row within a longer row or within the same square. (like the blue filled order that is within the pink order (row) at the bottom puzzle.
- A filled order is grayed out on the order list at top left.