GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Announcing The House of DaVinci #1074440
07/16/16 07:07 PM
07/16/16 07:07 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Coming in October: The House of Da Vinci: A compelling new 3D adventure puzzle game set in the Florence of 1506

Check out the game Here.

Watch the gameplay video here.

View the Official website here.

Quote:
The House of Da Vinci is a worthy successor to the latest boom in adventure puzzle games -- one that pushes the genre further than ever before. Every aspect of the game combines a compelling storyline with breathtaking 3D graphics and total authenticity.

"Ever since I began playing adventure games, I’ve always most enjoyed those games that provided compelling stories -- stories that kept me thinking and wondering for weeks after finishing the game. That's the challenge we set ourselves as well," said Martin Pavelek, co-founder and CEO of Blue Brain Games.

The return of puzzle game storytelling

The House of Da Vinci is a unique 3D hands-on puzzle adventure game, set in the exact
time and place where the world's greatest inventor lived and worked: The city of Florence in the year 1506. The game focuses heavily on both its storytelling aspects and the authenticity of its placement. "We wanted to make a puzzle game that spins around a powerful story, not just about solving ingenious puzzles that get repetitive after the first level or so," says Peter Kubek, the team's Dungeon Master. Just few seconds in, players find themselves in Leonardo's library, wondering what could have happened to their master: did one of his legendary inventions somehow go haywire? Or are shadowy assassins from the Church responsible? And so, a quest to find the truth begins.

Da Vinci's world brought to life

Players must work their way through mind-bending puzzles, ferret out hidden objects, untangle complex mechanisms, and conquer many other obstacles that must be overcome throughout the game -- all based on actual Da Vinci concepts, manuscripts and
inventions. Upon entering Leonardo's workshop, players are immediately engulfed in the authentic atmosphere of the Renaissance: Its music, architecture and ambience are all re-created for players to enjoy and to experience first-hand. "Just as in every memorable game, the highest level of our own creativity must be present in order to make the game totally compelling as well as visually attractive," notes Martin.

Control time and unleash the power of sound

Moving well beyond earlier adventure games, The House of Da Vinci builds on its many interesting and unique game mechanisms and features by inviting players to explore new levels of complex puzzle solving. The Blue Brain team has added
several brand-new features: players must master the physics behind sound waves to
explore hidden places, discover embedded objects and other items normally hidden from the naked eye. Players can even tap into the mysteries of controlling time itself to help them navigate through the unknown. "We also wanted to make the game as unique as possible, to allow players to enjoy original features, but still keep it all super-simple to navigate, employing single-touch control," explains Peter.
Help bring this stunning game to life!

Blue Brain Games is a young puzzle game studio with amazing people behind it, bringing with them proven technology and uncompromising attention to detail. "We've taken on the challenge to move players back in time to Leonardo's world: the amazing Florence of 1506," says Martin about their quest.

The team is determined to approach multi-platform games in a different way: “We want to provide our players a game environment rich in details, we want to submerge them into an amazingly realistic atmosphere, we want to set your brain ablaze trying to solve complex puzzles and mechanisms - and most of all, we want you to have fun," says Peter.

Kickstarter is an open and democratic way of supporting new ideas – ideas that often wouldn't otherwise make it to life. Simply put, achieving the highest quality of 3D art and attention to detail, is incredibly expensive, and takes huge amounts of time to produce. "We've already devoted hundreds of hours of our free time and resources to get this far: but without Kickstarter funding, it's going to take us far longer to finish The House of Da Vinci. Let's cross the finish line together," says Martin.

The creators of The House of Da Vinci are hoping for the full support and interest of the gaming community to bring their game to launch. And they have some very intriguing “above and beyond” goals up their sleeves as well: if financing permits, players may see one or two extra-challenging add-on levels of puzzle solving and storytelling…perhaps even a House of Da Vinci II?

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1074441
07/16/16 07:11 PM
07/16/16 07:11 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Thanks Ana.

Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: MaG] #1074442
07/16/16 07:12 PM
07/16/16 07:12 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks for the info about this game, Ana. smile

Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: Marian] #1074444
07/16/16 07:39 PM
07/16/16 07:39 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Yhis looks very interesting and I am willing to pledge for it - provided the "digital" version is not a "Steam only" affair.

So I need to find that out !!

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: Mad] #1074445
07/16/16 08:00 PM
07/16/16 08:00 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
thanks for all the links Ana. smile

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1074463
07/17/16 12:36 AM
07/17/16 12:36 AM
Kiev, Ukraine
Iurii Offline
Addicted Boomer
Iurii  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kiev, Ukraine
Thanks for the news! Pledged.
It is nice to see that historical adventures are still being made. However, it looks like this game will be more like 'The Room', than 'The Secrets of Da Vinci'.

Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1074474
07/17/16 05:07 AM
07/17/16 05:07 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Looks great thanks Ana.

Gerry
Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: Iurii] #1074491
07/17/16 10:00 AM
07/17/16 10:00 AM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Originally Posted By: Iurii
Thanks for the news! Pledged.
It is nice to see that historical adventures are still being made. However, it looks like this game will be more like 'The Room', than 'The Secrets of Da Vinci'.

It is indeed very much like The Room, which is why I pledged instantly. I love those games!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1144501
03/13/18 04:20 AM
03/13/18 04:20 AM
Revachol
F
Fireflower Offline
Settled Boomer
Fireflower  Offline
Settled Boomer
F

Revachol
It's now available DRM-free on FireFlower and 25% off. http://fireflowergames.com/shop/the-house-of-da-vinci/

Play story rich DRM-free games. Have fun and improve the world - https://fireflowergames.com/
Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: Fireflower] #1145374
03/19/18 10:08 PM
03/19/18 10:08 PM
Virginia Beach, VA
Uncle Reg Offline
Settled Boomer
Uncle Reg  Offline
Settled Boomer

Virginia Beach, VA

This is an awesome game, one of the best I've ever played. I got the DRM-free version from Fireflower Games, and it's running perfectly on my 7 year old Win 7 computer.

Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1145376
03/19/18 10:51 PM
03/19/18 10:51 PM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Glad you liked It Uncle Reg! I found it very entertaining as well!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing The House of DaVinci [Re: Uncle Reg] #1145426
03/20/18 12:13 PM
03/20/18 12:13 PM
Revachol
F
Fireflower Offline
Settled Boomer
Fireflower  Offline
Settled Boomer
F

Revachol
Originally Posted By: Uncle Reg

This is an awesome game, one of the best I've ever played. I got the DRM-free version from Fireflower Games, and it's running perfectly on my 7 year old Win 7 computer.

Glad to hear that smile

Play story rich DRM-free games. Have fun and improve the world - https://fireflowergames.com/
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (BrownEyedTigre, mabeco), 239 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users