Hello ! I'd like to present an old-school adventure game: Asylopole
(inspired by classics such as Space Quest Monkey Island, Blade runner, Sanitarium
On this project, I've been doing almost everything (story, writing dialogs, art, music,...). http://img110.xooimage.com/files/3/9/f/retest4-2-blancpe...iiiit640-507b577.jpg
You can support the project on Kickstarter now: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/282648360/asylopole-sci-fi-adventure-gameOverview:
Asylopole is a satirical old-school adventure game set in a dystopian future. You play the role of Adam Murdock, a psychiatrist working in a gigantic asylum. Get inside your patients’ heads to find out what’s gone wrong. Experience totally new universes and fight your patients’ worst nightmares...http://img110.xooimage.com/files/9/7/4/badge2-5015ab1.gif Features:
- Large universe
- 2D hand drawn graphics, rotoscoping, stop-motion
- 90's feeling
- Varied gameplay: exploration, puzzles, fights,...
- Rich content: quests, mini-games, network (Ultranet),...
- Adjustable difficulty
- Controllers support
- Gain EXP and increase your stats
- Eat nice Fastbouf burgers ( look at that sauce dripping down ! ) http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/0/1/rue9pnj53-us-4fefc5f.png http://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/4/5/01magasin94-2adam-5093861.png http://img110.xooimage.com/files/6/9/5/pda-5093863.png http://img110.xooimage.com/files/b/e/d/fix-bocalmagasin-5098755.jpg
You can follow Asylopole on
Thanks for your time.