GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine #111552
08/15/02 03:38 PM
08/15/02 03:38 PM
Cape Town, South Africa
E
Eswee Offline OP
Junior Boomer
Eswee  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
E

Cape Town, South Africa
I am stuck at the Shambala Sanctury. After getting all 10 treasures IJ has to shoot open a window through a grated window (room where the golden container for the plant is). No Success. I have tried all 4 guns and rifles from every single point through the grid, but can't get the window broken. It looks like all the bullets is hitting above the window. I do shoot to the correct window. It's the window closest to the door next to the opening button of the door.

Re: Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine #111553
08/16/02 08:30 AM
08/16/02 08:30 AM
S
satch Offline
Settled Boomer
satch  Offline
Settled Boomer
S

This is from a walkthrough I have.

78. Walk to the edge of the platform and jump/grab the beam across. Turn left and walk down the beam to the other side of the main doors. Jump/grab the edge of the platform there. Push the button. This raises the ladder you just climbed to the next level.

79. Return back to the ladder and climb it. Walk down the hallway, up a short flight of stairs, turn left and go to a grated window. Indy gives you a hint about the broken window. You also see the golden container where you must place the plant. Draw your weapon and shoot through the grate and blow out the window.

Does this sound familiar? I don't think this game is linear, which means you can do things out of sequence and still complete the game.

Hope this helps.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Pandora, oldbroad, Draclvr), 590 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users