GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Just a Question ..... #1140348
02/02/18 10:50 AM
02/02/18 10:50 AM
New York
Leeana Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Leeana  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

New York
Hi Boomie Buddies, Just a Quick question from your senior citizen whos Young at heart ...as you know I LOVE Gameboomers and Games period .... I cant seem to understand why .....I can play Big Fis Games = MDNA games BUT not steam I purchased a games from steam but cant play it (The Park) does it matter??? a Game is a game Right? I would appreciate it if I can an understanding to this I bought The Park tried to play it Again .....but after its in the computer it starts BUT sounds like a Bad needled record ???? oh well Looks like I lost money at steam But I guess I will have to stick to the other two games that do play wish I could Purchase the 13th Doll but I THINK that will not work ..... Please advise

'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'
Re: Just a Question ..... [Re: Leeana] #1140356
02/02/18 11:28 AM
02/02/18 11:28 AM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
Originally Posted By: Leeana
I cant seem to understand why .....I can play Big Fis Games = MDNA games BUT not steam I purchased a games from steam but cant play it (The Park) does it matter??? a Game is a game Right?

The Park has much higher system requirements than casual games from Big Fish or the Carol Reed games do. The Carol Reed games will run on almost any computer, including those over 10 years old. Big Fish games will also run on most computers. The Park will need more of a "gaming computer." Here is a website with the requirements --
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=23453&game=The%20Park

I would appreciate it if I can an understanding to this I bought The Park tried to play it Again .....but after its in the computer it starts BUT sounds like a Bad needled record ????

You can hear what it's supposed to sound like on YouTube playthroughs. How is the video working? Is that chugging? If video is fine and the only problem is the sound, maybe it's a driver issue.

Looks like I lost money at steam

I think you're able to return games you buy from Steam if they don't play -- as long as you don't wait too long.

I could Purchase the 13th Doll but I THINK that will not work ..... Please advise

I don't know the system requirements for 13th Doll, but they're probably going to be closer to The Park than to Big Fish. It would help to know more about the computer you're playing on. If it's a laptop, there's not much you can do to upgrade it.

Re: Just a Question ..... [Re: Leeana] #1140368
02/02/18 12:56 PM
02/02/18 12:56 PM
New York
Leeana Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Leeana  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

New York
smile Thank You Jenny100 You my Dear are the Best ...I understood that answer so perfectly .... You are Great I guess I invested in The Park but its been 2 0r 3 months so thats a loss maybe I should save up for future games with a Better Computer meanwhile I keep my MDNA game and order more and my Big Fish Thank You for the chock-ful of understandable answers. <3

'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'
Re: Just a Question ..... [Re: Leeana] #1140377
02/02/18 01:51 PM
02/02/18 01:51 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
Jenny100  Offline
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
You're welcome, Leeana.
You are probably better off playing the MDNA and Big Fish games anyway.
They are true point-and-click and easy to control.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Draclvr), 363 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users