Detective Gallo is a point&click comic-noir adventure that is entirely hand-illustrated and hand-animated, and whose protagonist is a feathered and grumpy private eye struggling with a very tricky case, bizarre characters, and puzzles that will put his insight and patience to the test.
The game is available on Steam and GoG.
View the Launch Trailer here.
Visit the Official Website here.
In the darkness enveloping a city like any other, five exotic plants are the victims of a shocking event. There's no doubt, it’s a multiple plant murder.
The city is not particularly shocked by the tragic incident, but a multi-billionaire is willing to pay an outrageous amount of money to solve the mystery.
And who, if not Detective Gallo, can accept the challenge (and the generous advance of his client)?
For the most cynical and sarcastic detective there is, a case that starts as a trivial domestic accident will turn out to be the most intricate investigation his cactus (!) has ever seen...
- A non-violent adventure, inspired by the classical Disney cartoons and the best point&click adventure games of the past.
- Play as Gallo, a... noir rooster detective, and investigate a multiple plant murder!
- Meet lots of incredible characters, all hand-animated, frame-by-frame.
- More than 15 locations and 10 hours of gameplay.
- Dozens and dozens of logical puzzles and quests.
- Over 60 minutes of original pure jazz-noir soundtrack.
- Fully dubbed in English and Italian, with multilanguage support.