GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Announcing The Puppet of Tersa - Demo Available #1169261
11/15/18 11:59 PM
11/15/18 11:59 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
The Puppet of Tersa Point-and-Click Adventure Releases Demo

Demo available Here.

Check out the Official website here.

Watch the trailer here.

Quote:
“My name is Cynthia. I’m just a normal girl, with a normal life. Until one night… I heard a voice in need of help. And I soon found myself swept away to a curious place called Tersa. Together with my new friend Tippo, I have to find my way back home.”

Madorium is excited to announce that the demo of their in-development point-and-click adventure game, The Puppet of Tersa, is available now on Steam. Within it, they’ll be able to explore three different areas and interact with creatures, the environment, and even one of our handcrafted puzzles. This demo is intended to give players a small taste of what’s to come throughout the rest of The Puppet of Tersa. Meet Cynthia, Tippo, and one other unique character as you start your journey through the land of Tersa!

Click for Steam Page

About The Puppet of Tersa:
Cynthia, a curious young girl, finds herself in the strange and eerie world of Tersa, a place both whimsical and creepy, with bizarre creatures and unusual inhabitants. In her search for a way home, Cynthia discovers that something mystical prevents her from leaving.

This storybook tale takes place in an era of the past, before computers and smartphones, when children solved problems through exploration and creativity. It is a point-and-click narrative adventure presented in a hand-drawn style that blends childlike innocence with something darker.

The Puppet of Tersa is a five episode series. Through each episode, Cynthia delves deeper into the world of Tersa, searching for answers, making new friends, and solving puzzles and problems that will ultimately allow her to confront the mysterious force that keeps her from going home. Cynthia’s story begins with the first episode, The Puppet of Tersa: A Curious Place.

Key Features:
Advancement Through Puzzles:
The core foundation of gameplay requires Cynthia to solve puzzles in order to progress.

Experiment with Interactions:
Nearly everything in the game is interactive, providing players with the tools needed to solve puzzles and the opportunity to learn more about the world of Tersa.

Digitally Hand-Painted, 2D Style:
The world of Tersa is digitally hand-painted using specialized brushes to give the presence of the artist's hand at work.

Happy Gaming!

Ana

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing The Puppet of Tersa - Demo Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1169263
11/16/18 12:02 AM
11/16/18 12:02 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thank you for the news, Ana. wave

Re: Announcing The Puppet of Tersa - Demo Available [Re: Marian] #1169377
11/17/18 03:42 AM
11/17/18 03:42 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks for the info, BrownEyedTigre smile

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Announcing The Puppet of Tersa - Demo Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1169479
11/18/18 02:29 AM
11/18/18 02:29 AM
Kiev, Ukraine
Iurii Offline
Addicted Boomer
Iurii  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kiev, Ukraine
Thanks, Ana!
I remember this game having an unsuccessful Kickstarter-campaign last year. It's nice to hear that "The Puppet of Tersa" is still being made!

Re: Announcing The Puppet of Tersa - Demo Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1169535
11/18/18 04:10 PM
11/18/18 04:10 PM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
It's funny that those with successful KS campaigns seem to take longer to complete a game than those continuing on without funding! Maybe it's because they know they actually need to work at it in order to receive any money!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing The Puppet of Tersa - Demo Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1170078
11/24/18 12:50 AM
11/24/18 12:50 AM
Kiev, Ukraine
Iurii Offline
Addicted Boomer
Iurii  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kiev, Ukraine
BrownEyedTigre, exactly!
Or maybe they do not have so much money to spend and can just concetrate on their work instead smile

Like "Nelson and the Magic Cauldron": it failed to collect 39,000 euros in 2016, but then it got 2,000 euros last year - and was released even earlier than planned.
While such thing as 'SpaceVenture' that got more than 500,000 dollars is still nowhere to be seen after 6 years...

Re: Announcing The Puppet of Tersa - Demo Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1170080
11/24/18 01:03 AM
11/24/18 01:03 AM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
lol too broke to go out and party! I have far more tolerance in games being slow to develop if I haven't given them any money.

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 144 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users