Obsidian did a good job with Outer Worlds, although some thought it to be Fall Out New Vegas in space. To a point it sort of had that vibe, not surprising since they were both developed by Obsidian, but of the two I liked Outer Worlds better.

The "space game" to which I was referring by Bethesda is Starfield. The trailer didn't offer up much, other than the potential for what looks like a large space station. The only reliable news I've heard was a quote by the Director, "Bethesda has internally discussed the game for the past 10 years, and started active development on it after the studio finished Fallout 4. Bethesda Director Todd Howard said that the game will have Bethesda “DNA” and will focus on single player gameplay."

Allegedly the planned release date is sometime in 2021. If their current pattern holds true, they'll release a single player game with tie-in's to an MMO. Fingers crossed that it's a good campaign. It's interesting that Todd Howard referred to it as having "Bethesda DNA". Sounds to me like they have a different Development House working the project...

I feel a lot more like I do now, then when I first got here