GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Element Z #1193007
08/05/19 05:23 AM
08/05/19 05:23 AM
S
scampy Offline OP
Shy Boomer
scampy  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
S

Hi. I just bought a game called Element Z on steam. So far I am enjoying it but I am stuck.

After the train moves the first time and then breaks down there is a shop that you have to break into. I have gotten into the shop and accessed the roof done what I could in the roof and re-entered the shop. Now I can't leave the shop or re-enter the roof. It tells me there is still something value to find. I assume it's either to do with the security camera or drink machine. The items in my inventory are: key, walkiez, postcard, book, a piece of paper(if I try to combine with walkiez it says something is missing), makeshift crowbar, ballet ticket, old watch.

I have tried all the combinations I can think of. Please help

Re: Element Z [Re: scampy] #1193034
08/05/19 09:08 AM
08/05/19 09:08 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
The only help I could find for this game online at this point is this YouTube video which is part one of a walkthrough. I don't know if your question would be answered by watching this or not, but you could check it out and see.

Otherwise, I hope that someone else playing the game will be able to help you out.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 430 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users