GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Mystery Tales: Art and Souls Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish #1199654
10/17/19 08:41 AM
10/17/19 08:41 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
You can download Mystery Tales: Art and Souls Collector's Edition here.

Art comes to life in Domini Games’ latest addition to the Mystery Tales series!

An old friend and her husband have opened an art gallery! Her husband claimed the success of their opening exhibition was the result of a magical brush. But what first seems like an exaggeration quickly takes a sinister turn when he goes missing! You rush to her aid, only for her to disappear as well! An old artist hasn’t quite finished his dark masterpiece, and only you can save your friends. Can you escape the Painted World in time, or will you become a permanent part of the exhibition? Find out in this spine-tingling Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Investigate a mysterious haunting at an art museum in the bonus game!
Replay your favorite mini-games and decorate your study!
Tons of collectible postcards and morphing objects to find!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, concept art, music, videos, and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! yay

Re: Mystery Tales: Art and Souls Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1199657
10/17/19 09:01 AM
10/17/19 09:01 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Mystery Tales: Art and Souls Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1199661
10/17/19 10:28 AM
10/17/19 10:28 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Thanks Marian.

Connie
Re: Mystery Tales: Art and Souls Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1199663
10/17/19 10:51 AM
10/17/19 10:51 AM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Marian!

Re: Mystery Tales: Art and Souls Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1201706
11/11/19 04:30 PM
11/11/19 04:30 PM
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

San Francisco Bay Area, CA
I bought this game almost a week ago and still am playing it. It is a DEEP game: Lots to do, many varied venues, creative and decent artwork, many things to collect, lots inventory to collect and utilize in complex ways, pesky puzzles. I usually don't keep track of how many hours I've been playing a game, but this one seems to be among the longest. The villain is the usual, simplistic, cardboard "meany" with the NYAH-hah-hah personality, but it doesn't take away from enjoying the game. He doesn't figure in it that much.

Quibble: I am not happy with some of the puzzles, as it often is unclear what you are supposed to be trying to achieve, and this is in spite of the fact that I bought the CE, with a Game Guide. The Guide shows no solutions to puzzles; it gives only strings of alpha-numerics that walk you through the solution. What is the point of (or reward to) being held by the hand like that? I don't want to be walked through it; I want to solve it myself!. Just give us a clue, that's all. Three times, I spent half an hour working out a slider solution only to find that my solution was not the exact one that the game wanted.

Still, I will definitely replay this game at a later date. I just may skip those puzzles the second time around.

Re: Mystery Tales: Art and Souls Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1201707
11/11/19 04:37 PM
11/11/19 04:37 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
The All About Casual Game website says this about the game:

If you enjoy the game, then that’s great, because Mystery Tales: Art and Souls is a long one. The main game needs more than five hours to complete, while the bonus chapter takes another 70 or so minutes.

Definitely not your imagination that the game is super long. smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Fogfighter), 238 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users