GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1203991
12/08/19 06:07 PM
12/08/19 06:07 PM
Lincoln, NE
GuybrushThreepwood Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
GuybrushThreepwood  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
December Events this years Life Day event seems to be adding new things to do, including hugging wookies.

Currently Playing:
Adventure Game: Broken Age
Darkside: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1204291
12/12/19 06:04 PM
12/12/19 06:04 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Game Update 6.0.2

They previously announced this would be last update for 2020, But since its added new things to trigger on later dates, my guess is something will go wrong and require another update.

Strange that though they mentioned it before they did not include the new Jedi Consular Alert in the patch notes, although it is there. So I guess I will put it in spoiler tags after all. Addendum: it was apparently a mistake, they meant to include it.

Jedi Consular only alert:
Long-A Waited Genuis (odd spelling but thats how it is in game)
After the battle for the correlian ship yards your missing scientist companion Theran Cedrax wishes to join your Alliance. If you are a Republic saboteur he has no place else go to, his pet project has been destroyed. If you are republic loyalist he presumably feels now that its operational he is no longer needed. I'm doing this first time on Qazari the dark jedi who let the Empire destroy it. Poor pathetic Theran a technical genius he knows nothing about women. His holographic girlfriend Holly has left him to explore the univere leaving him a holographic male houk (big and ulgy) valet, bodyguard and attorney, Zebular .The dark side jedi naturally had to rub salt in his wounds and actually point out that he's been dumped by a hologram, a computer generated image of a woman. There are of course nicer options. You are given the choice to take him back or reject him. Only reason to reject him though is there is probably an acheviment for doing so. But even dark side jedi decied he may be useful and took him back. I don't know if the Holly voice actress is no longer available so they had to write her out or it they are planning to have her show up in later part of the war. Could be either.

There is no only one class companion unaccounted for at this point Zenith voiced n English by Theron (the dumb spelling) Shawn voice actor.

On the fleet there is a stronghold purchase console that says "coming soon" in the forum players say its on Alderaan, which I find amusing.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 12/13/19 12:33 PM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1204504
12/15/19 10:49 AM
12/15/19 10:49 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Somebody pointed out that Indigo in Onslaught is also voiced by Troy Baker, Zenith, Theron (spelled the dumb way) Shawn. So there really is no excuse for not bringing back Zenith. Theran Cedrax was in the game first and when he learns of Theron Shawn he says thats the dumb way to spell the name. Silly joke from the writers.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1204700
12/17/19 02:18 PM
12/17/19 02:18 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
I called it. Another update today.

8th Anniversary:
New class based stronghold decortations available from vendor in stronghold decorations area on fleet. No charge.
Also new fireworks display same place same cost.
All previous anniversary items also available.

Life Day has begun.
Returning: Snowball fights: Lifeday Snowballbomb cost 1,000 credits from Master of Ceremonies in Galactic Trademarket on Fleet
New tthis year: Hug10 Wookie Carolers or Revelers: find a Wookie Carolers or Revelers, move close enough (but not to close) and the option hug a woogie will come up. There is one of each on the fleet. You can hug them every few minutes. Not sure of exact timing. If they are else where I didn't find them. So I'd go do something else then return to fleet click on the two wookies. Repeat until done. There are acheivements for hugging 10, 25, 100 and 1000 wookies. The quest tough is only 10. Quest is per character, achievement is per legacy, ie all your characters on one server can do the quest. I don thave the patientce to do it more than once.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1208528
01/28/20 03:08 AM
01/28/20 03:08 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Sometime in February update 6.1 will add Alderaan stronghold and short Republic quest and Imperial quest.

In the aftermath of the Sith Empire’s assault on the Meridian Complex Shipyard, both factions form elite organizations to carry out key objectives that could tip the balance of the war. As fighting intensifies across the galaxy, representatives from the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire arrive on Odessen to discuss plans of attack.

Story Update

Republic-aligned players work alongside Jedi Master Gnost-Dural and General Daeruun to guide the formation of Task Force Nova, an initiative to help rebuild the Jedi Order after years of brutal conflict.

Players aligned with the Sith Empire meet with the new Sith liaison, Darth Rivix, to direct the reformation of the Hand, the Empire’s most elite and powerful strike force.

Alderaan Noble Estate

Customize your own royal retreat hidden away in the mountain ranges of Alderaan! This noble estate comes with a wide-open field, a snowy overlook, and a regal mansion with a balcony overlooking cascading waterfalls.
Careful use of high explosives can unlock a hidden area and grant access to a unique aspect of the estate’s territory.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 01/28/20 03:15 AM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: 2020 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1208974
02/02/20 10:45 PM
02/02/20 10:45 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
From SWTOR developers, the spoiler is because they put it in spoilers on the SWTOR page:

Hey folks!

Thought I’d hop in and add a bit about the story elements in our upcoming releases. I’ll spoiler tag anything that I think might be too specific, but if you want to know absolutely nothing, maybe just skip this post entirely

Game Update 6.1 will include a small story beat around the size of Hearts and Minds. Specifically, this will be about checking in with the newly-formed factional groups – Task Force Nova for Republic players, and the Hand for Imperials – and making some initial decisions to guide them as they’re getting ramped up (including Saboteur options for those so inclined). For Imperials, this also means meeting your new liaison, Darth Rivix – he was a lot of fun to write, so I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s reactions.

The update will also include a few other small scenes, including:

* A check-in with Kira and Scourge, setting up the story for Game Update 6.2 (more on that below)
* Troopers will have a 1-on-1 with Elara Dorne
* Agents will have a 1-on-1 with Vector
And lastly…

characters on each side will get small hints at what’s going on with Darth Malgus from two different perspectives

As Keith mentioned, 6.1 will be followed by 6.1.1 and 6.1.2. After that, our next story beat will come in Game Update 6.2: The One Where Crazy Stuff Happens*. Since it’s still in the works and a bit further out, I won’t go into nearly as much detail, and I’m going to put just about everything in spoiler tags just in case. But the TL;DR is that 6.2 will deal directly with the situation Kira and Scourge bring to light at the end of Onslaught.

The 6.1 update is February 11th.

A few more comments from developers:

Febuary 1 - The Umbaran Patrol Tauntaun will kick off of as a “February” sub-reward. Be a subscriber at any time before Feb 29, and you will have the Tauntaun waiting for you in your in-game inbox.
2020 – The team is working on a lot of exciting things for this year. We will really have a big focus on quality of life, updated stories, PvP improvements and much, much more. We want to ensure your time in SWTOR is very enjoyable by having plenty of activities, goals, and rewards.
2021 – SWTOR’s 10th year! This seems like a great target to work towards doing something major…more to come, of course, but I wanted you to know we’re already starting to plan out the next few years.

That last bit is for those who claim SWTOR is dying, been saying that for years) to show its not going away.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 02/02/20 10:52 PM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: 2020 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1209581
02/09/20 02:34 PM
02/09/20 02:34 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, February 11th to deploy Game Update 6.1.

Details:
DATE: February 11, 2020
TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)
VERSION: 6.1

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: 2020 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1209657
02/10/20 11:44 AM
02/10/20 11:44 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE

Maintenance: *DELAYED* February 11, 2020 | 02.10.2020, 06:31 PM

Hey folks,

A bit of bad news, we are going to be delaying 6.1. We discovered a last minute issue with the patch today that we need to address before releasing it. I don't currently have the new release timing (as we are actively investigating the issue) but I will let you know as soon as I do. This also means that tomorrow's maintenance is postponed and will coincide with 6.1's new date.

Dan is working on getting the patch notes published, we will still put those up before the end of the day today.

Thank you all for your patience, we will get 6.1 out the door as fast as we can.

-eric

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: 2020 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1209806
02/12/20 11:23 AM
02/12/20 11:23 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Current plan is to update the game tomorrow.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1209847
02/12/20 04:19 PM
02/12/20 04:19 PM
near Yosemite in California
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite in California
Thanks for the updates, Guybrush. wave

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1209901
02/13/20 11:46 AM
02/13/20 11:46 AM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Game Update 6.1 ‘Pinnacles of Power’ is Live! keep in mind the video of the Alderaan Noble Estate Stronghold is one that's been decorated. If you buy one it won't be decorated or completely open. All strongholds start out with only a portion open and undercoated. You have to pay to unclock more portions of the strongholds (rooms on the original ones which don't have access to outdoors) and you have to buy decorations. Some are rewarded from quests or dropped by slain foes.

I'm currently downloading update (at 77%) I'll post more about the new quests, without spoiler tags, later.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1209907
02/13/20 12:38 PM
02/13/20 12:38 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Thanks! Enjoy!

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1209918
02/13/20 03:51 PM
02/13/20 03:51 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
I ran into a bug it wasn't treating my republic saboteur like one so I aborted the cut scenes. When I reported the issue the customer service person that came online didn't seem to understand my problem. But i tried quiting the game and getting back in to try again and this time I got the saboteur options.

New quests: Sith Empire and Galatic Republic have similar questions involving meeting with reprenatives form your side. Some dialogue will be different between loyalist and saboteurs. Also some classes may get different dialogue, ie force users and non force users will hear different things from the new Sith character.

Imperial agents and Republic troopers each get an additional quest not available to other classes, its just talkng to a possibly romanced companion.

Sith Empire you have three possabilities: 1) loyal to Empire and had your Alliance join it officially, 2) loyal to Empire but kept Alliance independnt from but allied with the Empire or 3 saboteur in which case you Alliance defaulted to indepdent ally while you are serectly working for the Republic. There are some differences in dialoge between 1 and 2 with bigger difference in case 3 including an actual saboteur choice to make.

Galatic Republic is similar, 1 your are loyal to Republic and your Alliance has become an official member, 2) you keep you Alliance indepdent from but allied with the Republic or 3 your a saboteur in which case your Alliance is indpendnet from the Republic and they think you are allied with them while ploting against them. And again some slight differences in dialoge between 1 and 2 with 3 having larger differences including one saboteur option.

There are also some class differences. Jedi will be asked to deal with a different issue than smugglers for example. And Sith Inquistor will have an issue that the other empirec classes will not. Loyal but independent characters will have a decision to make loyal and rejoined their side characters do not.

Sith Empire
The Task At Hand - must have completed Onslaught in which case quest automatcally appears witha LAUNCH button

Imperial Loyalist version:
As an Imperial Loyalist who rejoined the Empire your Alliance is now the Empire's Hand. Darth Rivix (red skinned male but may not be purebread sith) has been appointed to work with you to see that you receive what you need to serve the Empire. He reports directly to the Empress or Empire depending on your past choices by passing the Dark Council. You can choose to be polite, flirt with him or be rude. He will ask for a tour which you can grant or refuse. You find green circles on the ground, click on them for dialogue. Landing Zone, he admires the view. Cantina you ask if he wants a drink, he says not now but later. Underworld Logestics, he's impressed you got criminals (smugglers) to work for you. Research Lab, glad to meet your Hut scientist. Miltary you tell him Commodore Paradax runs your military operations but if you click on her she's still being brought up to speed by the former Republc admiral who cannot work against the Republic so has resigned. Force Enclave. His comment here is determined by our class. Since bounty hunter is not force sensative he comments that other Sith would expect them to out rank you. On agent makes a different comment about force users being under command of nonforce users. Sith Inquistror and Warrior he's impressed that you got Sith to study with Jedi but has a different idea about that between inquistor and warior. After the tour you have a briefing. Presumpably if you skip the tour you go right to the meeting. Note: Darth Rivix follows you on the tour but he is not your active companion, what ever companion you started with is. The meeting its just you and Darth Rivix but your companion returns after the final cut scene, which shows whats going on with Darth Malgus, who has gone rogue. In the meeting you will be asked to make some choices which are determined by your class and whether you fully joined the Empire. On a bounty hunter he will say he hired bounty hunters but wants you to decide whether to send them after enemies in the Republic or Imperial taitors. My first bounthy hunter went with enemies in the Republic. On a Sith Inquistor you will be asked what you want to do with The Sileners special ships that were once under your command, leave them at the front under the command of another Darth, or order them to your Alliance. Darkside inquistor ordered them to Alliance. On a Sith Warrior you are asked what kind of addtional training you would like the Hands forces to receive. Light side warrior did not pick the extra hard training. Imperial agent is informed that Darth Xerion may have placed his own spies withing the Hand. You have to decided how to handle this. Different options for loyal emperial than saboteur.

Imperial Saboteur version: Quest is the same except in the briefing.
I did the tour to see if any differernce for saboteur. nope. In the meeting however. Darth Rivix talkes about past failures and how the Republic is stronger now. and instead of choosing whether bounty hunters should target enemies from the Republic or Imperial traitors he asks whether you want imperial troops stationed on your base. After you make this choice he informs you that there may actually being Imperial spies planted among the Hand by Darth Xerion you are given three choices Sabtoeur option is simply to inform the Emperor/Empress. Other
options are to watch them closely or to kill them. The Hand is directly under the Emperor/Empress and not under the Dark Council so a Dark Council members interference will anger the Emperor/Empress and its assumed Xerion will be punished severially (killed?)/
. Same rewards.

Singal From Noise - follows The Task At Hand
You meet with Kira (jedi knight) and Scourge (sith warrior). The ship you've been waiting for has gone missing. Scourge throws a fit. Kira sends ships crewed only with droids (cannot be infected by dark side plague) to search for it. Just a tease for the future. Completing quest grants credits, conquest points, reneown, darkside or lightside points
No difference between loyalists and saboteours.

Diplomatic Relations - alert from Vector, only available to Imperial Agents, follows The Task At Hand
Vector has met Darh Rivix before and warns you that he seems to have the ability to charm people even Hutts who are not usually manipuated by Force mind tricks. There is a flirt option, but Anthohn is married to a Temple, a female. One of my female agents marired to Vector will flirt with him later.

Galactic Republic
The Task At Hand
Republic Loyalist version
Quest reward includes Flag Task Force Nova (2) stronghold decoration. General Daerun and Master Gnost-Dural have arrived at the Alliance base to discuse plans to find more missing Jedi. Tau and her padawan are chasing after pirates. You speek to the General. Your choice is not about taking a tour or not but about helping to unload supplies or leave that to the lesser ranks. I had her help just to see what happens. You click on chests to grab supplies than click on fives refugees to distribute them. Some dialogue from refugees will very with your class, All the refugees are in the same room with you. After distributing the supplies you speek to the Jedi Master. But then you have a meeting with the same two characters but in a different room. The general is excited about prospect of being able to find misinging Jedi without Sith interference. A jedi is asked how to treat returned Jedi who are tired of war, let them serve in other roles or insist they fight the war. Being darkside Ravenona went with the second. On a smuggler the choice concerns transporting supplies through Hutt space and you have to decide wether to pay them bribes or not. I do not have a trooper able to do this yet. Clip scene shows force sensative woman sensing that Darth Malgus is coming He does not appear however.

Republic Saboteur version
The general talks about loses When the Jedi master asks what to do about jedi tired of war the saboteur option is to send them to Tython. fillng the jedi ranks with non combatants.
\

Signal From Noice -
same as Imperial except Jedi Knight has slightly different dialogue and if flirted with Scourge last time you can invite him to take a walk with you. Or if Jedi Knight flirted with Kira last time you will leave Scourge alone and go of with Kira. No other classes can flirt with them.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 02/13/20 06:13 PM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1209923
02/13/20 09:39 PM
02/13/20 09:39 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Working on getting trooper to new quests I discovered that Infection Point which is the starter quest for Jedi Under Siege now has a launch botton when it wants you to see your contact. Before you had to read the full mission discretion to figure out what planet and then get there yourself. Now you just click on LAUNCH and you will appear on Nar Shadaa in the cantina which is where you need to be.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1209931
02/13/20 11:01 PM
02/13/20 11:01 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Working on getting trooper to new quests I discovered that Infection Point which is the starter quest for Jedi Under Siege now has a launch botton when it wants you to see your contact. Before you had to read the full mission discretion to figure out what planet and then get there yourself. Now you just click on LAUNCH and you will appear on Nar Shadaa in the cantina which is where you need to be.

Sometime after finishing The Task At Hand Imperial characters will receive a letter from Darth Rivix. It seems to be the same for loyalist and saboteur. Republic characters will receive a letter from Tau Idair apologizing for missing the meeting. There are differences between the letter a loyalist gets and the letter a saboteur gets.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 02/13/20 11:15 PM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1210095
02/15/20 05:44 PM
02/15/20 05:44 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Finally got a trooper through Onslaught. If trooper rejoins the Republic they will be granted rank of Colonel.

In The Task At Hand
You have to decide whether you want new recruits assigned to fill out the ranks of Task Force Nova or experienced veterans Went with rookies. My thinking was same as what was said by my character, don't pull the experienced combat vets from the front lines.

Squared Away trooper only alert mission available after completing Task At Hand.
Elara Dorne wants to talk to you about what her role will be now that you've rejoined the Republic. Being a former medic she want to form a special squad with medic and combat skills for use in extreme peril rescue missions. If you married her you have an option to romance her for a kiss.

Minor bug, Sith Inquistor at end of Onslaught was refereed to as Darth Imperious (name given to lightside sith inquisitors at end of their class quests) but in The Task At Hand same character was called "Darth Nox" (name given to darkside inquistors at end of class quests). Since she is darkside Nox is correct.

Fliriting with Darth Rivix - the one line is from fliriting wiht him, rest every imperial character gets. I don't know if there will be more flirting options later on.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 02/17/20 03:28 PM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1210376
02/18/20 04:34 PM
02/18/20 04:34 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
If anyone would like to see a Republic Saboteur in action without playing the game I made a few videos:

SWTOR: Republic Saboteur - Onslaught (part 1)

SWTOR: Republic Saboteur - Onslaught (part 2)

SWTOR: Republic Saboteur - Onslaught (part 3)

SWTOR: Republic Saboteur - Onslaught (part 4), Pinnacles of Power (part 1)

All the same Smuggler. Everything is the same on Jedi and Trooper until the last part then Jedi and Trooper are slightly different.

Imperial sabotreur vidoes later. much later my onl;y imperial saboteurs have already done it. Other imperials long way from ready. I dont know if I'll do Jedi Under Siege. the differences between loyalist and saboteur are so slight.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 02/18/20 05:06 PM.

Currently Playing:
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1210541
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Small update today, fixes minor bugs.

Replaying bounty hunter storlyine again, planning to make him imperial saboteur. Reminded me how the developers, who its clear favor the Sih Empire over the Galatic Republic, like turning some fan's expectations upside down. I personally am in the minority that sees the Jedi and rebels in the movies as the bad guys. They Jedi spent thousands of years hunting down and murdering Sith and their non-force using allies not for anything they've done (which is only defend themselves against Jedi aggression) but for being the wrong religion. I'd comment on who that makes the Jedi but cannot start a religious argument here. And then they attempted to assassinate a lawfully appointed Chancellor instead of trying to convince those who voted him in to vote him out, because he was Sith. Anyhow, the Star Wars: The Old Republic developers like doing things like having the Empire win the battle on Corellia (in bounty hunter story anyway) by taking important Republic representatives prisoner, alive, not killing them. Or having first quest in Jedi Under Siege Empire side being the rescue of a man. but first quest of Republic side is blow things up. And Republic saboteur blows up ships and kills people but Imperial saboteur stops ships full of people from being blown up. There is one time Imperial saboteur can if dark side have (dark side) people assassinated but for most part he/she saves lives,

The Galatic Republic's capital planet is like any real world big city, run by street gangs while the rich senators protected by armed guard sit in the Senate deciding what taxes to increase and taking bribes from wealthy business men. A few even conspire against the Republic with the Sith Empire. All the Republic Chancellors up to Onslaught are corrupt. Although the one removed by the bounty hunter less so than his replacement. Not sure yet about the Onslaught Chancellor.

The Sith Empire's capital planet has no crime to speak of. There are terrorists in the Imperial Agent storyline but most of them are actually on other planets. The most common danger is outside the city where wild animals still roam free. Yes the Emperor wants to destroy the entire galaxy but not all Sith are like that. Some of his Darth council actually care about their people and will work with the Republic if its in the Empire's interest to do so. The new Empress or Emperor depending on what you do at the Battle for Ioketh. may still be dark side but they're more pragmatic than their former Emperor and not so bent on destruction yes they want to crush their ancient enemy the Jedi but if your people have been hunted down for centuries by religious zealots you might feel the same way. Both do not appreciate Sith intrigue, selfish Sith Lords trying to one up each other instead of puting the needs of the Empire before their own.

As the game progesses the Sith Empire learns from its mistakes, not clear at all yet that the Republic does. Starting out somewhat xenophobic and racist the Sith Empire only allowed pureblood Sith (the race the name Sith came from) and humans to become Sith or offficers in the military. The Empire do to loses against the Republic has to accept nonumans into the Sith Acadamey and by the time of Jedi Under Siege into the military. The original Sith Emperor who lived over 1000 years by stealing other live forms bodies and schemed to wipe out the entire galaxy. is replaced by either an Empress or a different Emperor who is actually concerned aboujt the people of the Empire and does not approve of Dark Council members scheming against each other but demands they work together for the good of the Empire. There are actually Dark Council members who are not purebread Sith or Human now. Where as before that was not thinkable. There are now nonmuman officers in the Imperial military. The Sith Empire is learning from its past errors in judgement.

Is the Repulic learning from its past errors? Heard to tell, Chancellor went from corrupt human male to corrupt female twi'lek to female zabrak of uncertain ethics. Time will tell. The leadership of the Jedi Council went from female human to alien male (I forget his species not one of the playable ones) who seems more pragmatic he actually seemed to understand the that Sith Code does not actually say a Sith is an evil destroyer who seeks dominance. He has a nice chat with the pragmatic Sith, Lana.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 4 hours ago.

Currently Playing:
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  looney4labs, Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (TLC, BrownEyedTigre), 73 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Candilina, ttomm46, kenna98, Fenotak, Sean_Parker
9143 Registered Users