GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Beast Inside #1208541
01/28/20 11:13 AM
01/28/20 11:13 AM
Canada
L
linda333 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
linda333  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
L

Canada
I am hoping someone is playing this game and can help me out. I am at the beginning of chapter 4. I have gone down into the basement, picked a lock on a door and am inside a new area. I then had to pull some boards off a wall to enter a new place. Once I do that I automatically am along a wall with my my left hand raised and on the wall. For some reason I can't move along the wall at all. I am using a mouse , key board controls. I have watched this part on u-tube and it looks like you just automatically move along the wall to continue the game. I have exited the game several times and tried everything I can think of to do but nothing works for me. I have tried the control button to raise my left arm but that doesn't help me either. Does anyone have any suggestions for me ? I would love to continue on with the game. Thank you for any help.

Last edited by linda333; 01/28/20 11:51 AM.
Re: The Beast Inside [Re: linda333] #1208542
01/28/20 12:36 PM
01/28/20 12:36 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi linda, my suggestion would be to try to get some help from the Steam forum for the game if you haven't already - just in case no one here has played the game.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (BrownEyedTigre), 392 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users