GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Night of the Rabbit #1221873
07/05/20 10:55 AM
07/05/20 10:55 AM
Tennessee, USA
DelennDax7 Offline OP
Junior Boomer
DelennDax7  Offline OP
Junior Boomer

Tennessee, USA
Hello, I finished the game..loved it! I want to listen to the Audio stories - is there a way to separate the stories from the game so I can uninstall the game and listen to the stories at my leisure?

Thanks,
Dax

Re: The Night of the Rabbit [Re: DelennDax7] #1221875
07/05/20 11:44 AM
07/05/20 11:44 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Apparently you can do this if you have the Premium edition of the game. I found this on the Steam discussion forum for the game:

The audio books are eight short stories about Mousewood and its inhabitants. When you buy the premium edition of the game, you get MP3 / FLAC files for all eight stories. It's worth noting that these are stories you collect in the game--it's actually one of the achievements--so you don't need the premium edition to hear them. Once you collect a story in-game, it becomes available to you on the game's menu, so you can always listen to them there. The premium edition "audio book" versions just give you the MP3 files so that you can listen to them anywhere you want, instead of being confined to the game.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the game. I purchased this game from GOG a few years ago but haven't played it yet. smile

Re: The Night of the Rabbit [Re: Marian] #1221889
07/05/20 04:45 PM
07/05/20 04:45 PM
Tennessee, USA
DelennDax7 Offline OP
Junior Boomer
DelennDax7  Offline OP
Junior Boomer

Tennessee, USA
Thank you for your response. I must not have the Premium Edition since I can't find any MP3 files..or any audio files that are directly openable. Eh, not a big deal. The stories are about 30 minutes each.

Oh I highly recommend any of the Adventure games made by Daedalic Entertainment! I played the The Dark Eye: The Chains of Satinav and the sequel, Memoria. And then I got this game (The Night of the Rabbit) and loved it and now I've bought Silence just a week or so ago and I'm really looking forward to playing that one.

Re: The Night of the Rabbit [Re: DelennDax7] #1221897
07/05/20 05:37 PM
07/05/20 05:37 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I noticed that Steam sells the Premium Edition.

There are lots of fans here of the two Dark Eye games.

Happy gaming. smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Lex, Kaki's Sister, Fogfighter), 465 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users