Originally Posted by Marian
When I downloaded a game from Shadow Tor Studios, the zip file for the game went into my Downloads folder by default.

I think the difficulty here may be that deleterman downloaded the zip file for the game and he doesn't know where the zip file downloaded to on his computer. If that is the problem, the game hasn't been installed as yet. Not sure if this is what is going on, but thought I would mention it just in case.

Yes, this kind of thing happens all the time.
You'd think they'd want to make it as easy as possible to purchase and install games, but no.....
It's got to go to be downloaded to a mystery folder somewhere. It takes longer to figure out how to buy and install games using downloads than sending boxed games snail mail from Europe.

Re-downloading from Shadow Tor isn't easy either. You can't just log into the site and re-download. The only way I could figure out how to re-download from Shadow Tor was to buy another game from them, and then I got access to past purchases.

Deleterman, once you get the game downloaded, be sure to burn it to a DVD or CD and label it. It's not as easy as being able to pull out a box with the name of the game stamped on it, but it's better than fooling with mystery downloads.