GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Runefall #1246830
05/04/21 03:07 PM
05/04/21 03:07 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad OP
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad OP
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Sometime in the wee hours of the morning I wrote a fairly long post about this game but apparently I didn't hit the right button to post it ???

I am mostly just wondering if anybody has played it and what you thought of it.

I liked it at first but am becoming a bit disappointed with it very early on, though I DO have to give it another shot to be fair. I've only tried timed mode which is seeming to be impossible as I went all over the board and still could not find the last thing that I needed (several times). You can play any level in casual or timed mode but I haven't tried the level yet in casual mode as I feel it will be both boring and a waste of time since I don't see any more areas to look at, but I will try it to see. I am actually still learning the mechanics of the game so am probably missing something.

Re: Runefall [Re: oldbroad] #1246835
05/04/21 03:31 PM
05/04/21 03:31 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi oldbroad, I played a bit of this game but not enough to really give you opinions about it that would count for much. I seem to remember thinking, though, that timed mode was not going to be sustainable through all the levels, being as I wanted to find everything possible and cover most or all of the map. Not sure how much variety there is further down the road.

Re: Runefall [Re: oldbroad] #1247015
05/07/21 07:05 PM
05/07/21 07:05 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad OP
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad OP
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I was only on Level 8. I ended up playing it in relaxed mode and didn't seem to do anything different but obviously I did because I found all the runes. I tried Level 9 on timed mode just once, and then had to do it in relaxed mode. The maps are too big and the movement does not flow well at all to play the game in timed mode. On Level 9 I had a key to a chest that I could have used but thought I still needed two runes as there appeared to be two empty slots but then when I got the fourth rune (of the five I thought I needed) the level ended without me getting to open the chest. I'm just mentioning that because it is another thing that makes it feel like a not so good game. I'll play it in the background but I'm not too crazy about it. I also have the second game.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, mabeco), 327 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users