GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Cinco de Mayo sale on BF #1246844
05/04/21 08:17 PM
05/04/21 08:17 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline OP
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline OP
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Nowhere does it say members only (that I can see) but it is only 40% off for non-members, not 55% as it is for members. It does say "up to" 55% off, but usually they show the member and non-member discount if it is different. Disappointed!

Re: Cinco de Mayo sale on BF [Re: oldbroad] #1246846
05/04/21 08:21 PM
05/04/21 08:21 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Yes, they should have made that clear. "Up to 55% off" is vague as to specifics.

I bet we will have a BOGO sale or something else quite good for Mother's Day next Sunday. We also have the Memorial Day weekend coming up the end of this month. Hopefully there will be good deals for members and non-members alike.

I also wondered why we are having a Cinco de Mayo sale on the 4th, when Cinco de Mayo is on the 5th. Maybe the sale is through tomorrow? If not, I find it a little strange that the sale was today.

Re: Cinco de Mayo sale on BF [Re: oldbroad] #1246849
05/04/21 09:55 PM
05/04/21 09:55 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline OP
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline OP
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I wondered about that too Marian and am assuming the sale will go through tomorrow.

I did end up buying some games anyway, the first ones in my "new" account. I signed up for the membership to get the discount and will just cancel it before the month ends. Probably. I may decide to try it a bit longer to see if it will benefit me on some games I've put off purchasing over the last year. Personally, I don't even like the BOGO sale price for non-members. I got really spoiled with the 65% off and the special sales they sometimes had on Thursdays where you could get them even cheaper than that if you bought a good quantity, which I did on several occasions.

Re: Cinco de Mayo sale on BF [Re: oldbroad] #1246868
05/05/21 09:12 AM
05/05/21 09:12 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Nice to see the sale is still going on today.

Yes, why not give it a try. I guess they are making more of a distinction now with pricing between members and non-members. I can understand why they are doing this, though. See how it goes for a month.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (BrownEyedTigre, flotsam, Pandora, manxman), 340 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users