GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus? Now Available #1269353
03/18/22 06:29 PM
03/18/22 06:29 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus? is an eccentric FMV murder mystery with a twist: someone has poisoned Uncle Marcus. Uncover the truth in the yearly family quiz and try to save him before it is too late.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

FIND THE POISON

Play the yearly family quiz and team-up with the members of your choice where you will secretly interrogate them via on-screen choices. Get familiar with the family, someone must still have the poison? It's a who's who of new and familiar FMV actors including Andy Buckley (The Office), Robbie Kay (Pinocchio), Al Weaver The Complex) and Georgia Small (Five Dates, Bloodshore)

FIND THE PROOF

Throughout the game you will collect evidence on each character, which you will use to determine who the killer is. At the end of each game round you will have a chance to review the evidence of the person you teamed up with. HINT: You can also review each character's evidence in the main menu!

FIND THE KILLER

So you think you know who poisoned Uncle Marcus? It's time to accuse them! As long as you've got enough evidence to support your accusation, at the end of the game you can accuse that member of the family. Regardless of whether you choose correctly or not, each character has their own story, their own secret, that will be discovered at the end of the game.

Every year, Abby’s mum has a family quiz on her birthday. It’s a long-held tradition, one that brings the whole rich and eccentric family together - and one that Abby dreads. But this year's quiz comes with a shocking difference... as it’s about to begin, her beloved Uncle Marcus tells her that he’s dying - and someone in the family has poisoned him. Abby is the only one he can trust... You must find out who the murderer is before it is too late.

• Shot in lockdown and filmed simultaneously in London and Los Angeles
• Starring Andy Buckley (The Office) as Uncle Marcus and Abigail Hardingham as Abby
• Also starring Susannah Doyle (Black Mirror), Robbie Kay (Once Upon a Time) and Gabrielle Glaister
• Returning FMV actors Georgia Small (Five Dates) and Al Weaver (The Complex)
• From the studios behind The Complex, Five Dates, Night Book and Bloodshore

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus? Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1269359
03/18/22 08:50 PM
03/18/22 08:50 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Ana!

Re: Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus? Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1269362
03/19/22 03:00 AM
03/19/22 03:00 AM
Rockland, Ontario, Canada
Starcom Offline
Addicted Boomer
Starcom  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Rockland, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Ana, looks interesting and a game that I will be able to play it on my laptop because the Video card memory requirement is not so ridiculously high. I added it to my wishlist for possible future purchase when I catch up on my other games.

Re: Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus? Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1269430
03/20/22 11:23 AM
03/20/22 11:23 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Thanks Ana.

Connie
Re: Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus? Now Available [Re: connie] #1294771
03/19/23 09:02 PM
03/19/23 09:02 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks, BET 😊

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 257 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users