GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Big Fish and Full Length Adventure Games #250734
12/22/07 08:31 AM
12/22/07 08:31 AM
Piney Woods of East Texas
joanieS Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
joanieS  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

I must be really slow on the uptake. BF is now offering Voyage, and a short while back an Agatha Christie, "And Then There Were None", the original games on cd's I had bought both of those in cd form and am amazed that a casual game site offers these cd adventure games. Not complaining, mind you!!!!! Is there a place on BF's site that specifically lists their cd offerings? If you have the $6.99/each Game Club membership, you can't beat this value! Just seems too good to be true.
thumbsup

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ...unknown
Re: Big Fish and Full Length Adventure Games [Re: joanieS] #250763
12/22/07 09:55 AM
12/22/07 09:55 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
That is a great price for a full length adventure Joanie. But you don't get a CD for $6.99--just the download. That is still a good deal though.

I don't think they are listed in a separate section, but it would be a great suggestion to BF to do so in the future. wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Big Fish and Full Length Adventure Games [Re: looney4labs] #250825
12/22/07 11:27 AM
12/22/07 11:27 AM
Seoul
mrkwang Offline
Settled Boomer
mrkwang  Offline
Settled Boomer

Seoul
As far as I know, BFG releases some games from Adventure Company & Her Interactive.

Most of them are older games, and Publisher might already earn some money with selling Packages. BFG download selling could be 2nd-market for them, let them earn somewhat more. (Similar thing happened to [Blackwell Legacy]. Playfirst -> BFG.)

And as you might know, Traditional Adventure Game have something common with Casual Game, but Adventure Gamer & Casual Gamer might go different stores to purchase. Those Adventure Games could appeal more Casual Gamers, who might not buy them yet from the Traditional store.

Re: Big Fish and Full Length Adventure Games [Re: mrkwang] #251029
12/22/07 04:16 PM
12/22/07 04:16 PM
joanieS Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
joanieS  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Right, looney4labs. I wrote that in a very confusing manner. I meant, at least in my cluttered mind, games that are offered in cd format elsewhere that are now coming availabe for download on BF. Hope BF will list these separately so everyone knows they are not remakes of original cd adventure games into casual game format like hidden objects, etc. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I purchased And Then There Were None thinking it WAS a remake into a hidden object casual game (like it was done with Death on the Nile) so I bought it from BF when I had already purchased the cd adventure game. Well, I seem to still be clear as mud.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ...unknown
Re: Big Fish and Full Length Adventure Games [Re: joanieS] #251032
12/22/07 04:21 PM
12/22/07 04:21 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Ahhh, I got you Joanie, and I agree with you. I love that they are offering these games so economically, but I would like to see them in a separate category so folks don't get confused. :christmas:

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Big Fish and Full Length Adventure Games [Re: looney4labs] #251072
12/22/07 06:12 PM
12/22/07 06:12 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
They do have videos that you can view and if you played the game it should jar your memory. Also, they are different in the fact that you cannot download a demo. If it was a hidden object game you will get the 60 minutes free.

Happy Gaming.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (TLC, robedits), 494 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users