GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Mystery in London Word Search #270765
01/29/08 06:59 PM
01/29/08 06:59 PM
Piney Woods of East Texas
joanieS Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
joanieS  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

I cannot identify an object in a word search section. Went to Gamezebo but nothing in that list fits what I am looking at. At first, I thought is was a pen holder. But the "cup" part with 4 rectangular black objects that look like pens is in a white that sits in a black frame. Underrneath that is what looks like a candle as in a fondue pot. Can anyone tell me what the heck this object is?

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ...unknown
Re: Mystery in London Word Search [Re: joanieS] #270866
01/29/08 10:06 PM
01/29/08 10:06 PM
Nova Scotia
Flo NS Offline
Addicted Boomer
Flo NS  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Nova Scotia
Could it be a lantern?

Re: Mystery in London Word Search [Re: Flo NS] #270990
01/30/08 08:14 AM
01/30/08 08:14 AM
joanieS Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
joanieS  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

No, went through twice looking for that and nada. Funny that the picture area of the screen shows only one item left to find but below it says two are left to find. This is my second time to play this and I never saw this strange object before so I guess items change which each play. Trying to identify those 4 cylinder-like objects sticking up out of the cup. Thinking of the smoke shop, are they cigars or pipe stems? That's what they remind me of but can't find those objects in the search area either. Of course, it may just be my tired old eyes. I think I had to make 4 or 5 run throughs to find the "cage" during the first playing.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ...unknown
Re: Mystery in London Word Search [Re: joanieS] #270991
01/30/08 08:24 AM
01/30/08 08:24 AM
joanieS Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
joanieS  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Dang, I went back in and tried "fondue". That's it. Difficult one!!!! Now, strangely enough, there aren't anymore items to find in the item picture section but it still says down below that there is one more item to find. I guess I'll have to skip the puzzle anyway in order to go on. Bummer!

Re: Mystery in London Word Search [Re: joanieS] #271003
01/30/08 08:52 AM
01/30/08 08:52 AM
Sumrall, MS
raylinstephens Offline
Addicted Boomer
raylinstephens  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sumrall, MS
Glad you figured it out praise I got stuck on one that looked like a rifleman and never could figure it out and had to skip the puzzle.

And then to guess the word and still not be able to solve the puzzle slapforehead due to a glitch must have made you nuts!

Don't you just hate glitches in games?!

My girlfriend says she takes a print-screen of the word puzzle and then pauses the game to complete the puzzle. I am not that smart so I try and win some lose some.

Have fun wave
Linda

So many games, so little time.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (dianne, Orion, curly), 250 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users