GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Restaurant Empire #272021
02/01/08 12:17 PM
02/01/08 12:17 PM
UK
Rushes Offline OP
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline OP
True Blue Boomer

UK
Restaurant Empire - has anyone played this game? It's similar in concept and style to the Tycoon games. In this one, you're given an empty building, you furnish it with tables, decorations, hire staff, and - here's the really fun part - compile the menus. Once you're happy with your restaurant, you open up for business, sit back, and watch people eat. laugh There are goals you have to reach, challenges you must overcome (rude staff, bad food, etc) - I'm having an absolute blast with all of it!

If anyone's playing this at the moment, it might be cool to share hints & tips. smile

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Restaurant Empire [Re: Rushes] #272295
02/01/08 11:40 PM
02/01/08 11:40 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I have this game but have never installed it. It sounds like great fun, and I am going to give it a try when I get a chance; thank you for reminding me that I have it! laugh

Re: Restaurant Empire [Re: Marian] #272429
02/02/08 11:02 AM
02/02/08 11:02 AM
UK
Rushes Offline OP
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline OP
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi Marian, yes it IS fun! grin At the moment I have 6 or 7 restaurants running full-pelt. All my chefs and waiting staff are fully trained and coping wonderfully. My little guy Armand LeBoeuf is winning lots of cooking championships, I'm so proud. wink My real problems at the moment seem to be making a profit on one or two of my newer restaurants, and allowing for enough seating to accommodate my customers at my more established premises. I'm reaching 100% capacity and then it's kaput, having to turn people away.

I haven't tried any of the other restaurant sim games, but this is definitely a good one!

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (jboliver), 520 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users