GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Pharoah's Curse #332095
05/23/08 12:51 AM
05/23/08 12:51 AM
Butterfly Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Butterfly  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

I'm almost done with the game. I have an opened metal box in my inventory and there is something in the box (I can see it when the cursor is over the box), but when I click on it, the black item doesn't come out and I need it to end the game. Am I suppose to just click on it when I need it at the exact moment and then it will come out? What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Butterfly

Re: Pharoah's Curse [Re: Butterfly] #332123
05/23/08 02:37 AM
05/23/08 02:37 AM
Oregon
Rice burner Offline
Addicted Boomer
Rice burner  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Oregon
Butterfly, what is the complete name of the game? Can't find anything for Pharoah's Curse.
Kay

Its one of those doors that needs a thingy thing.
Re: Pharoah's Curse [Re: Rice burner] #332170
05/23/08 07:00 AM
05/23/08 07:00 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Kay, I think this is Cameron Files 2: Pharaoh's Curse.

Butterfly,
Do you have the key picked up from the floor by excavation office's door?
If I remember correctly - the item-scarab from the box cannot be seen as being take. Just be sure you clicked the opened box in inventory to do the action of taking it out and then use it.

Re: Pharoah's Curse [Re: MaG] #332355
05/23/08 12:10 PM
05/23/08 12:10 PM
Butterfly Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Butterfly  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Yes, it is Cameron Files 2: Pharaoh's Curse. As far as I know I did pick up that key and unlocked the box. The box is unlocked in my inventory and open. I can see the black object. I have clicked on the box, but the black item will not come out. I'm assuming that since the box is opened that I did pick up the key from the excavation office door. I do have one key in my inventory, but, of course, since the box is open, it doesn't do anything. Not sure what you mean by the item cannot be seen as being take. How about that, I'm almost done and I'm stuck.

Butterfly

Re: Pharoah's Curse [Re: Butterfly] #332358
05/23/08 12:24 PM
05/23/08 12:24 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi Butterfly,

Make sure you are standing in the right position to confront the mummy: move to the right of the central stand to have the mummy on your left.

If you pick up the entire box from your inventory and click it on the mummy, what happens then?

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Pharoah's Curse [Re: Rushes] #332452
05/23/08 03:50 PM
05/23/08 03:50 PM
Butterfly Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Butterfly  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

I looked at MaG's walkthrough and I stood - oh, wait a minute. Maybe I'm confused about what or who the mummy is. If it is the "thing" that's kneeling down beside the stand, then I have done what the walkthrough says to make sure it is on the left side of me. I click on the box, but when I then go to click on thing that is to the left of me, no box is showing, just a circle. If there is someone or something else that looks like a 1930's mummy all wrapped up, then I have done it wrong. I'll go again and see what happens, but hopefully someone will be able to help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Rushes you say to move to the right of the stand to have mummy on my left, that's where I'm confused because if I go and stand to the left of the stand, that thing will be on my left. Ho boy!!!

Butterfly
----------
Well, I went back and I figured out why I was confused. The walkthrough says the mummy is on my left, but if I stand on the right, which I finally did (thought the walkthrough said to stand to the left - senior moment, sorry), the mummy is at my right, not left. So with all my fussing about, the game ended in about 2 min. after finally using the black scarab. I appreciate all the help. Thanks.

Butterfly

Last edited by MaG; 05/23/08 04:02 PM.
Re: Pharoah's Curse [Re: Butterfly] #332463
05/23/08 04:03 PM
05/23/08 04:03 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
It's all about positioning and being in exactly the right place to click on the mummy with the box. I played this game a while ago and can't recall the exact setup of the room, so I'm also relying on MaG's walkthrough for directions around the circle!

And it really doesn't help that this section is timed, does it.

Edit: Hooray, you made it! yay

Last edited by Rushes; 05/23/08 04:03 PM.

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (manxman, Draclvr), 415 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users