GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
ND Chemical Lab Help #409439
10/20/08 07:13 PM
10/20/08 07:13 PM
S
smk2207 Offline OP
Junior Boomer
smk2207  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
S

I need some help with the ND Chemical Lab to put the elements into the slots I have about 5 done but everytime i touch another one i blow up. from reading others it says to move everything from the right to make space for slots 2 and 3 but again i blow up!!! I need help really bad i think i have blow up a 500 so far!!!

Re: ND Chemical Lab Help [Re: smk2207] #409448
10/20/08 07:36 PM
10/20/08 07:36 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

If you are blowing up when you clamp on a chemical, gauge the closeness of the claw to have it close completely on the chemical. It depends on the sixe of the chemical.

As for getting to a chemical, use the graph line to center the pole of the claw on the chemical. You can also check the size of the claw if it will touch adjacent chemicals using the grsph line.

As for placing it in the bin when there's a chemical close by - move the claw with chemical to one side of the bin. Enter and when completlely inside, move a bit to the center to get the claw to open. Then to remove it from the bin, move it to the side again and pull it out.

As for dropping the chemical inside the bin, be sure that the claw is completely inside the bin. luck

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Susie07, 1 invisible), 304 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users