GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Where is Chronicles of Mystery - The Scorpio Ritual - Please! #572005
11/28/09 08:13 PM
11/28/09 08:13 PM
East Suussex, UK
J
Johnnycowgirl Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Johnnycowgirl  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
J

East Suussex, UK
I have searched through several pages in the casual games because someone somewhere said it's a casual game, I have checked adventure games to see if it's over there. I can't find a thread in the search, it gave me Dire Grove. I am stuck with the walkthrough as well. I hate that happening because I can lose interest in a game if I can't move on. I am going back to the game for one last try. I have asked on Bigfish but that was hours ago. I have only seen answers to other problems saying look at walkthrough. I have got it and working with it when I think necessary, it doesn't give the answers to problems only what should be done, where and what order. When trying to work without a walkthrough how do you know what order and when you have missed something?

Inge
Ravenhearst 1 ++ Dracula: Path of the Dragon 1,2,3 + The Shadow of the Dragon 4 + Blood Legacy 5 partial until stuck in the fog
Re: Where is Chronicles of Mystery - The Scorpio Ritual - Please! [Re: Johnnycowgirl] #572018
11/28/09 08:57 PM
11/28/09 08:57 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

There is a new Chronicles of Mystery game that is casual - it is titled Curse of the Ancient Temple and is made for the Nintendo DS.

The Scorpio Ritual is an adventure.
There is a GB walkthrough here.

There are clues in the game. These you deduce to follow and work them out. You can also look around and see what might be triggered.

Tell us what problem you're having and we can help you - without the walkthrough.

Re: Where is Chronicles of Mystery - The Scorpio Ritual - Please! [Re: MaG] #572049
11/28/09 11:31 PM
11/28/09 11:31 PM
East Suussex, UK
J
Johnnycowgirl Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Johnnycowgirl  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
J

East Suussex, UK
Thank you MaG I decided to play the whole thing from entering the Vatican so I could get the bricks for the wall in the recess right. I got stuck because I picked them up out of order. My inventory would not let me pick up more than 2 and the two halves I had picked up and I could not put them back either. So there really was no alternative but to go back to my last save which was outside the wicket gate when I picked up the wet serviettes and the stick to clean the mantel. I dreaded the corridor with the moving platforms and stones but I managed and saved straight after. Just like evening classes I never did enough saves. I will learn, maybe... I am 57 now smile

Inge
Ravenhearst 1 ++ Dracula: Path of the Dragon 1,2,3 + The Shadow of the Dragon 4 + Blood Legacy 5 partial until stuck in the fog
Re: Where is Chronicles of Mystery - The Scorpio Ritual - Please! [Re: Johnnycowgirl] #572115
11/29/09 08:48 AM
11/29/09 08:48 AM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi Inge,

It should have been possible to replace a stone in the spot from where you originally picked it up. I also remember this part being a bit fiddly.

It's always wise to save often. yes

Hope you're moving on now and enjoying the game.

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (manxman, Draclvr), 415 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users