GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Art of Murder 2 Puppeteer #599172
02/21/10 10:46 AM
02/21/10 10:46 AM
South Carolina
jody319 Offline OP
Settled Boomer
jody319  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

South Carolina
The game ran beautifully until the basement of the castle. Then waiting for dialogue to begin. Figured that out by clicking below the inventory (that has been grayed out). Then here I am close to the end, and no matter what I do (and I went into MaGtRo's walkthrough) I cannot pick up the bar to open the columns. I have done it at least 10 times, gone back and done exactly what is necessary acccording to me and to MGR's walkthrough. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help, if there is any...

Jody (who is frustrated and wants to finally finish the game)

Re: Art of Murder 2 Puppeteer [Re: jody319] #599179
02/21/10 11:11 AM
02/21/10 11:11 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Jody,

Let's work this problem here at Hints first before we determine it is a tech glitch. Moved you to Hints forum.

Are you sure you are trying to take the correct bar at the right place?

Have you leftand right clicked on the holes at the bottom of the columns at the cemetery so that you know that you need a bar? Look and right click the hole at the base of the posts flanking the door.

Then go to the area with a bust of a man with a broken fence - now that you know you need a bar - you can get it.

Re: Art of Murder 2 Puppeteer [Re: MaG] #599188
02/21/10 11:50 AM
02/21/10 11:50 AM
South Carolina
jody319 Offline OP
Settled Boomer
jody319  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

South Carolina
Embarrassed is what I am! I right and left clicked everything, I thought...except I only right clicked the left column (r and l all the other things) and so then I was able to pick up the bar. OH MY! So thanks so much. Onward to the catacombs.

Sorry you had to move me, but I thought along with the dialogue thingy I had hit another glitch. But if anyone has trouble with the dialogue pausing for 10 minutes or so, if they click below and to the left of the inventory part which has been greyed (or is that grayed) out, the dialogue moves along with some prodding in the same place every time.

Again, thank you so very much, not only for this help but for the site and your expertise and those you have helping in other aspects also.

Jody (smiling as I continue)

Re: Art of Murder 2 Puppeteer [Re: jody319] #599202
02/21/10 01:04 PM
02/21/10 01:04 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

You're welcome. No problem; just enjoy the game. Glad to be of help.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 277 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users