GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Art of Murder Cards of Destiny #606599
03/18/10 01:41 AM
03/18/10 01:41 AM
Trenton,New Jersey,U.S.A.
Michael Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Michael  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

The place I need help is;

I have just completed opening the icebox in the guardhouse. I retrieved the two keys and looked at all the beer in the icebox. Then I close up.

She says there is still something I must do before I leave.

I have scanned and scrutinised everything in this guardhouse. I can't find one other thing to do in here. In fact I can't find any other tasks to do elsewhere in the amusement park. I need help. I can't get to the next step.

Michael
Re: Art of Murder Cards of Destiny [Re: Michael] #606628
03/18/10 06:46 AM
03/18/10 06:46 AM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi Michael,

So you're unable to leave the guardhouse right now? Did Nicole replace the padlock on the fridge?

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Art of Murder Cards of Destiny [Re: Rushes] #606725
03/18/10 03:45 PM
03/18/10 03:45 PM
Michael Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Michael  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: Rushes
Hi Michael,

So you're unable to leave the guardhouse right now? Did Nicole replace the padlock on the fridge?

Yes,and I have been all over the park. There are no triggers to do anything. I fixed the wheel with the nail. None of my inventory items work to grease the shooting gallery. None of my inventory items work with the cement slab. She refuses to operate the fun-house control board to ride in the cart even though the key operates it. There are no items left to find. She cannot travel. She wishes to not talk with anyone. No inventory items combine to form anything else. The rail and underside wheel-track area do not match with any of my inventory items. She doesn't wish to talk on the phone. The keys in the guardhouse are all placed back in their slots. There are no items in my inventory which interact with anything within or outside of the icebox. sick

--------------

Is there anyone who can help me? I still need help

--------------

Hello? Is anyone here?

I still need help

please help me,here?

Last edited by Rushes; 03/18/10 05:12 PM. Reason: combined stacked posts

Michael
Re: Art of Murder Cards of Destiny [Re: Michael] #606749
03/18/10 05:21 PM
03/18/10 05:21 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Michael, we get to posts as soon as we are able, please do not repeatedly stack posts in such a short interval asking the same question.

If you have already opened the fridge, then you have obviously already played the shooting gallery game (receiving the witch doll) and so have already greased the mechanism which opens the shutter. Nothing more needs to be done in this area.

Did the ghost train move around on the track without Nicole? If so, then you need to do this:

Go back to the first car of the train. Look close at car underbody. See the drive wheel over the rail. Right click to learn that these wheels transfer the energy from the rail to the engine. Go to storeroom's workbench. Insert the plastic tile taken from the shooting gallery in the vise clamp. Turn the prop to hold the plastic tile steady. Use the nail on the plastic tile to make a hole. Turn the prop to open the vise.
Take and look close at plastic tile with hole. Use the string on plastic tile with hole to get a plastic tile with string.
Go back to train and look close at the underbody of the first car. Use the plastic with string on drive wheels.

Re: Art of Murder Cards of Destiny [Re: Rushes] #606751
03/18/10 05:31 PM
03/18/10 05:31 PM
Michael Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Michael  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: Rushes
Michael, we get to posts as soon as we are able, please do not repeatedly stack posts in such a short interval asking the same question.

If you have already opened the fridge, then you have obviously already played the shooting gallery game (receiving the witch doll) and so have already greased the mechanism which opens the shutter. Nothing more needs to be done in this area.

Did the ghost train move around on the track without Nicole? If so, then you need to do this:

Go back to the first car of the train. Look close at car underbody. See the drive wheel over the rail. Right click to learn that these wheels transfer the energy from the rail to the engine. Go to storeroom's workbench. Insert the plastic tile taken from the shooting gallery in the vise clamp. Turn the prop to hold the plastic tile steady. Use the nail on the plastic tile to make a hole. Turn the prop to open the vise.
Take and look close at plastic tile with hole. Use the string on plastic tile with hole to get a plastic tile with string.
Go back to train and look close at the underbody of the first car. Use the plastic with string on drive wheels.

"If you have already opened the fridge, then you have obviously already played the shooting gallery game (receiving the witch doll) and so have already greased the mechanism which opens the shutter. Nothing more needs to be done in this area."

Wrong No I haven't played the shooting game and no I don't have a "witch doll" but yes I opened the fridge so you are incorrect.

If you read my post above you would see that I wrote that I haven't oiled the top square of the shooting gallery yet. I also wrote that nothing yet (so far) lets me get up there to accomplish this yet

Michael
Re: Art of Murder Cards of Destiny [Re: Michael] #606756
03/18/10 05:50 PM
03/18/10 05:50 PM
Michael Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Michael  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Hello?

I still need help

Is there anyone who can help me?

Michael
Re: Art of Murder Cards of Destiny [Re: Michael] #606757
03/18/10 05:51 PM
Canton, GA
R
ronrob Offline
Shy Boomer
ronrob  Offline
Shy Boomer
R

Canton, GA
Michael, I understand your frustration, but I think you are causing unnecessary aggravation for yourself.

There are two walkthrus for this game posted at this site. Why not get your hands on one of them and, starting at your arrival at the amusement park, look carefully for the thing(s) you have missed?

This is just my opinion, and it does not necessarily reflect the views of Gameboomers.

If trigonometry evolved from geometry, why is there still geometry?
Re: Art of Murder Cards of Destiny [Re: Michael] #606758
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
I did read your post, Michael. To open the fridge you would have needed to arrange the key cabinet with the help of the key tag obtained from the witch doll. So you've discovered an alternative way around it. Anyway, nevermind, you need to get the shooting gallery oiled.

- Take the keys from the left window frame in the ghost train control room. These open the storeroom to the left of the Chamber of Horrors.
- Open the storeroom, examine the workbench and take the oil can.
- Go to the side alley by the guardhouse, where the tall stacks of barrels are. There's a can of engine oil there.
- Fill the oil can.

Edit: Thanks ronrob.

Michael - I repeat - please do NOT repeatedly post with "hello, anyone there?" - we answer posts when we can.

Last edited by Rushes; 03/18/10 05:53 PM.

Re: Art of Murder Cards of Destiny [Re: Rushes] #606759
03/18/10 05:55 PM
03/18/10 05:55 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Thanks, Rushes and Rob.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (flotsam, Pandora), 324 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users