GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Rhiannon problem...big one, I think! #611957
04/05/10 08:59 PM
04/05/10 08:59 PM
PA
cathym Offline OP
Shy Boomer
cathym  Offline OP
Shy Boomer

PA
Hi all,

Haven't been here for a few months. I always appreciate the help I get here.

I may have a problem with Rhiannon. It's either a glitch or I'm not doing something I should be. I'm in Chapter 5, and I'm missing some inventory items that I DID have. I put them into the place you're supposed to put them (I don't want to get too specific or spoiler-ish), but the combinations weren't right. However, the stuff didn't go back into my inventory!

Also, my map is gone. But this disappeared before I got the final items. I know what I have to do, but I can't do it without those missing items. Maybe I need a saved game from right around that time? I do have earlier saves (since I could never figure out how to get the game to save an updated session of a previous save).

I guess i just want to know if this is a problem, or if the items disappeared because I still have something left to do here. It doesn't make sense, though.

Thanks,

Cathy

Re: Rhiannon problem...big one, I think! [Re: cathym] #611960
04/05/10 09:11 PM
04/05/10 09:11 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

I believe another gamer found out that if you played the trial version before this --- you have to start a new game and the problem will not arise.

Re: Rhiannon problem...big one, I think! [Re: MaG] #612141
04/06/10 03:12 PM
04/06/10 03:12 PM
PA
cathym Offline OP
Shy Boomer
cathym  Offline OP
Shy Boomer

PA
MaG,

Thanks for replying. I didn't play the trial version, though; I bought the full version, assuming I'd like the game. And I do, except for this!

But after I posted last night, I went over to the BFG forums (that's where I bought the game) and there are a couple of threads about this very same issue. There was someone posting replies who was helping people with the issue, who worked for either BFG or the game publisher, so I think I'll go see what she can do.

If I must, I'll just go to the last save before this one and replay the events, making sure not to do that thing I did until it's time to do it!

Thanks again.

Cathy

Re: Rhiannon problem...big one, I think! [Re: cathym] #612254
04/06/10 09:02 PM
04/06/10 09:02 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

luck Cathy. Hope that they can get you through.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Pandora, Sherlock), 362 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users