That's interesting... I know that image #8 is of Murray, but I tried taking a picture of him in many occasions and it didn't work. Can you be more specific about it? Perhaps it's only in chapter 4? I've just finished chapter 3.
I kept trying to take pictures of Murray and finally
got him after I completed the puzzle in the bedroom and needed a light.
The police station bulletin board, which is actually called "manhunt pictures" in the game, unlocks minigame #1 - Photofit; Biba's dumpster, which you can only photograph in chapter 2 (when it's raining), unlocks minigame #2 - Letter.
However, I tried but couldn't shoot the other four objects you mention here. Do you happen to know what they unlock?
I was only able to take photos of the bulletin board before I did the photofit and the dumpster in the rain. I have both mini games. I just read somewhere about the possibility of taking the other 4 photos, I could never do it.
Oh, and I found another one:-
9. Door in room in Wales where Darren was kept. (You have to get your stuff back and go back upstairs - I took a photo of the piano then too). Edit:
I have finished the game. Have all 27 photos. The last few I got were:-
11. Mirror in secret room*
13. Gate/grill near the end of game
18. Body in bathroom
20. People in Biba's restaurant*
* I think these 2 pictures were reversed in original postings but I took picture of mirror, then checked extras and it came up as 11 (not 20). I am not sure how I got number 20. It wasn't there until I checked after I had finished the game!
I still only got 4 out of the 5 mini-games:
1. Photofit (unlocked by photo of "manhunt" board in Police Station)
2. Letter (unlocked by photo of dumpster in the rain)
3. Piano (unlocked by photo of piano)
5. Big head mode (unlocked by photo of Bobby blowing bubbles)
What photo unlocks the 4th I wonder?
Hope this helps people who were interested. Edit 2.
I found Mini-game 4. This is unlocked by taking a photo of the music box in the secret room and is called Turning Discs.