GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nostradamus #769293
11/22/11 10:25 AM
11/22/11 10:25 AM
misskedi Offline OP
Settled Boomer
misskedi  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Guess this is an old game, don't see any posts for it.
If anyone has played it , I need help.
I am dressed as Ceasar, gotten through the Saturn puzzle, talked to the Queen, got he quadrain,etc. I talked to Jean Aime and now dressed as Madeline again and then to Nostradamus, answered his questions etc. and am now at the Mandrake Hunt part. Don't know if it is midnight but got wedge by cart and told to pull it, which I guess moves it so I can get the mandrake. This doesn't happen, so don't know why.
I have gone back over everything I can think of many times but can't get any further. Any suggestions or saved games after this part? (Maybe too old game?)

misskedi

Re: Nostradamus [Re: misskedi] #769312
11/22/11 11:20 AM
11/22/11 11:20 AM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi misskedi,

Did you place the quatrain in the diary? Are all documents now in the diary, and have you examined them?

In your dialogue with Nostradamus, do you remember him talking about needing to induce his memory? That's the trigger for being able to pick the mandrake -- as long as it is nighttime. Mandrake only appears at night.

The mandrake is under the cart that's close to the gallows, outside the castle gates. Is that the one you're checking? smile

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Nostradamus [Re: misskedi] #769602
11/23/11 11:32 AM
11/23/11 11:32 AM
misskedi Offline OP
Settled Boomer
misskedi  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

I am very confused again. I think I have the quatrain in diary, if this is the list of people killed?
I have heard Nostradamus talk about his memory, but I don't think it is night-time, looks like sunlight shadows to me .I know where mandrake is but can't get it yet.
I guess something is missing here but don't know what. I been following both THs for game .
I downloaded couple saved games from a post here in Sept. or so, a save 7 and save 18 to see if I could load them in, they are in download folder but can't find where saved games are in Windows 7. Wish this would run in XP.
Any more help for me ?

misskedi

Re: Nostradamus [Re: misskedi] #769673
11/23/11 03:55 PM
11/23/11 03:55 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
If it isn't nighttime, then there are still things that need doing at the castle. Best to take a look at the walkthrough -- GB has two walkthroughs to check against -- and see if you can spot what you might have missed.

There are a whole bunch of saves HERE if you need them. For Windows 7, have you checked your Documents folder for the save folder for this game?

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, judith), 443 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users