GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Simon 3D - Need help with a lawyer@#$% #95819
05/11/02 09:07 PM
05/11/02 09:07 PM
gatorlaw Offline OP
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

I am near the end of the swamp part of chapter 3.

I can't believe how cluelessly stuck I am. The rope I did after 5 tries, the sheriff - done after 3 tries. But I can't figure out how to get around this guys insect repellent.

I have saved the hamster- got the booze ingredients, become an honorary swampling - all that's left is to kill the lawyer... well at least bring him into near death range. I need a shove here.

Laura - tired of slogging through the swamp (though the gator is very cool )

Re: Simon 3D - Need help with a lawyer@#$% #95820
05/11/02 11:47 PM
05/11/02 11:47 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hiya Laura,

You need the antidote also!!
How to get the lawyer to sign the contract - Talk to the lawyer about the contract and get nowhere. Go to the broken beehive across the swamp and use turkey baster to get honey. Go back to the lawyer and use honey in the turkey baster on him. He is now splattered with honey. Use the Hoover (vacuum cleaner) with bees on lawyer. He gets bitten by bees and falls dying. He will do anything for you to help him and will sign the contract. Use turkey baster on pestle and mortar containing mulched plant leaves to get turkey baster filled with plant juice. Use it on lawyer. Watch as he tries to renege on his promise and Simon's threats. He signs the contract.

MaG

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (OrleansBelle, dorish, Winfrey, BrownEyedTigre), 252 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users