GB HOMEPAGE

DITR demo

Posted By: Betty Lou

DITR demo - 07/21/07 04:01 PM

I have S's report, what do I do with it (?) am not allowed to go anywhere else but her apartment. Thanks
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: alkis21

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 04:05 PM

Click to reveal..
This is your chance to take a better look at the Thoughts Panel. Keep in mind that every thought can be used just like an inventory item; it can be examined, combined or used on something else on the screen.

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 04:13 PM

I guess I need to reread the manual to understand how to do that....see ya later and thanks.
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: MaG

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 04:27 PM

Thanks, Alkis.
Good luck, Betty Lou.
Posted By: LenG

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 05:02 PM

~~ Betty Lou ~~

To help make 'life' easier, please see in the Manual :-
Quote:
The Inventory Cursor
Note that if you’re holding the Post-It in the Main Screen, you will be able to scroll through Jason’s available thoughts with the mouse wheel.

~~ Alkis ~~

Isn't there a minor slip-up despite all the checking? Wouldn't the above be more appropriate under the heading "The thoughts panel" ?????
think oops blush

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 05:37 PM

I am sorry to be so dense, but I cannot figure out what to do with my "thoughts", have picked one from the 'board' and am walking around with it but still do not know how to 'combine' 2 thoughts or ideas and have read the manual but am "in the dark" still....I guess I need a w/t just to play the demo....have decided it is a good way to learn how to get about in the game and decide what to do or not do - for the moment I remain stuck. I tried 'using' a 'sticky' on the report but that doesn't work.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 05:56 PM

Len: Not really. It is referring to the use of the post-it as an inventory item in the Main Screen, not in the Thoughts Panel.

Betty Lou, I don't think you're dense, the Thoughts Panel takes a while to get used to, it's only natural.

Click to reveal..
Pick up the 'special abilities' Thought and use it on the 'Sydelle' Thought (or vice versa). You'll have more to work with.
Posted By: Karsten

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 07:42 PM

hmmmm ---

here's some help.

Click to reveal..
For me I needed to use the special abilities thought on Sybelle herself to get another thought about Sybelle's abilties.

But from then on I seem to be as stuck as a fly to a wall wink -

I've tried combining varius thoughts with each other. So far, no luck. I've read the manual and tried doing what it said for thoughts, but so far, I haven't been successfull.

Posted By: Renee

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 08:19 PM

Karsten, you have to talk to her completely....
Click to reveal..
then use your thoughts on her...that should get something going

luck

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 09:24 PM

Click to reveal..
Have you obtained in the Thoughts-Menu the 'new' "Sydelle's problems" ?

If so, you are very near the end of this (short) demo!!

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: LenG
Click to reveal..
Have you obtained in the Thoughts-Menu the 'new' "Sydelle's problems" ?

If so, you are very near the end of this (short) demo!!

Yes, I have. I like the lightbulb feature smile Very neat.

I've tried combining the new thought with other thoughts, even tried combining the new thought with the thingie I've got from Sybelle. Nothing seems to be working.

But I'll try again...

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 10:07 PM

Me too Karsten....have the 'new' thoughts, S seems to just want to be left alone again....won't talk anymore. Stuck I am! Dense - maybe - but NEVER too shy to NOT ask for help
grin
Love, Betty Lou

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 10:48 PM

OK, one more hint then:

Click to reveal..
Thoughts can be used on ANYTHING, and that includes objects.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 10:52 PM

Thanks Alkis

Sue

Re: DITR demo - 07/21/07 11:33 PM

Don't look at this unless you're totally stuck !!!!!!
Click to reveal..
Have you tried the 'new'-thought on Sydelle's report to obtain what's inside the sealed envelope ?

Re: DITR demo - 07/22/07 03:09 AM

Thanks for all the help, quite a 'teaser' this demo is. Wonder what the 'real' story is behind it all...very intriguing!
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: DITR demo - 07/22/07 08:57 AM

Hello I heard about this game on just adventure .So I down loaded and took a look .I have looked for that libary to what is nt in the demo so I have looked at this thread and the one in just adventure .If any one is stuck there is quite a few clues .I d like to say thank you as I would have still been looking and trying to get to that libary ta

Re: DITR demo - 07/22/07 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: LenG
Don't look at this unless you're totally stuck !!!!!!
Click to reveal..
Have you tried the 'new'-thought on Sydelle's report to obtain what's inside the sealed envelope ?

Thank you, Len. I Thought it was something like that wink --- .
© 2024 GameBoomers Community