GB HOMEPAGE

ND Legend of the Crystal Skull

Posted By: Betty Lou

ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 12:53 AM

I have come across a table - coffee table size and height - which is or has a puzzle on/in it and I wonder if anyone else has ever seen a like puzzle before...I would guess that I have not come across the clues I need to figure out how to solve it yet but will continue to roam around collecting information. Anyone else seen this puzzle before?
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 01:01 AM

Bett Lou,
Wait for a gamer playing the game.
I don't have my game yet.
Posted By: OP

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 01:47 AM

Is this the puzzle in the front room with a block of wood and two blue marbles? If so, the object is to block the rays of light with the marble. Manuever the block of wood over and up so that it's in the same column as the marble and at the top row of the lights. Then go back down and knock the marble into the block of wood. Now move the block of wood over two spaces, down one space (which puts it in the same row as the marble), then move it to the right to block the right-most light. Go back and hit the marble so that it blocks the other light. Now go directly under the marble and move it all the way up. Move your piece over to the other side. You will now need to move the marble that's on the right side next to the other marble that's blocking the light. Your objective is to be able to move the block of wood and use it to block the light in the lower right-hand side.

I hope this isn't too confusing for you! I had to experiment several times before I got the moves down.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 02:44 AM

Thanks, OP.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 03:09 AM

Yes, thank you much, I was not aware the block of wood would move. And I have another 'marble' I kept trying to add to the ones that are already there.... grin
Love, Betty Lou
Well, it is that wooden table with 4 blue marbles, 3 on the left side of the 4 lights and one on the right side of the 4 lights and also on the right side is another shorter light at the bottom and a glass eye. I am unable to determine which blue marble on the left I should move first - if I move the wood block all the way up to the top then how do I get it back down to another position for the next marble? It's not working for me.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 04:53 AM

Hmmm, I haven't gotten to that one yet. There's one in the front room with only two marbles; that's the one I did. But I would imagine the strategy would be the same. You never move the block of wood all the way to the top - just move it up far enough so that there's at least one row between the block of wood and the top of the beam of light. You might need to try several times to work it out. Sorry I can't help you any further with the one you're doing.

By the way, do you know what room it's in? I won't be able to take a look at it until tomorrow evening. Hopefully by then you'll already have it figured out!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 05:13 AM

I believe it is the room on the left of the front door when you are facing that door. One room has the 'model' in it and the other room has this low wooden table with a puzzle built into the top. I'll give it a try again and again and again and see if I can figure it out. Have not seen the puzzle with only 2 marbles yet, missed it somehow. Oh, and I have a glass eye I found in another drawer somewhere and don't know what to do with it - thought it might go into this table but can't put it there.
Love, Betty Lou
There are 2 rooms downstairs, 3 counting the one you enter from the den which is nearest the grandfather clock in the hall. I have been in all three and find no puzzle with 2 blue marbles. There is however another room, I think, behind one of the bookcases but I cannot figure out what the 'code' is for opening the secret door. And there are 2 rooms upstairs, one I cannot get into yet, it must be locked, the other one has a couple pieces of furniture in it but nothing else and I could not find anything there to do or read or look at or pick up. Tomorrow's another day, will be back sometime I'm sure, after grocery shopping.
Posted By: Corrigan2

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 01:37 PM

Can anyone remember the location of the 5 mushrooms. I have 4 and would swear I've been over the gardens and cemetery about 20 times, looking for last one. Found the one on log, the cliff, and 2 around garden. Am stuck == getting shovel is about last thing I need to progress.
Thanks.
Posted By: Edelweiss

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 02:31 PM

Corrigan, there is also a mushroom in the cementary. It's in a nook to your left. There isn't a name for it like for some of the others. If I remember correctly, after entering the cementary, take the first left you can and it will be in a dead end "nook". I hope this helps, good luck

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 02:34 PM

Hey you guys, I am still stuck in the mansion with the 3 blue ball and wood block table with the 4 lights - can someone 'put me on the right path' please? and a question, did you go out in that pouring rain? Why would I know to look for mushrooms please? where did you find that clue? And how come you guys just played thru on my thread and ignored my question, you could have posted some help too thanks.
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: Corrigan2

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 02:44 PM

I know exactly where you mean... haven't been there since the first of the game... duh! thanks.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 03:01 PM

Hey Corrigan2, don't be shy, if you can help me please push me in the right direction with that table puzzle and I thank you much
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 04:01 PM

Has anybody solved the grave yard marsh puzzle yet? It is Charlie Wicker's tombstone with the WNES etc, on the front? I have the bone shovel and when I try to follow the WNES etc I don't get anywhere. I must be doing something wrong. Any suggestions? Thanks

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 04:51 PM

Well, that just about tears it - they've stuck another dingdang arcade game into my Nancy Drew mystery....why do they do this? I'm roaming around out here in the rain in the cemetery and gardens, been bitten by a spider - am I gonna die? and been stung by those wasps, quit the game for a bit cause it is very annoying to keep shooting/swatting at them and no end to it. When are they going to learn to put a 'cheat' on these arcade games? I'm stuck, and no one will help me, see y'all later
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 05:01 PM

I'm sorry, you're in a part of the game you don't like, Betty Lou.

It's not that 'no one will help you'; it's just we do not have our game yet. So we do not know how to help you. cry
You're one of the lucky ones that got the game ahead.

Maybe you can do this game by trying later.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/02/07 05:42 PM

Betty Lou, don't despair. You will not die from the spider bite.
What are you "stuck" on? The wasps or the spider? To solve the spider puzzle you have to first solve the picture puzzle in the living room. That will open a hidden door in the wall.
Try the picture puzzle first. Did you get a picture from the chest in the junk shop? That is the missing picture in the living room on the room. Put that picture in the missing frame. Once that's done, rearrange them and the hidden door will open up. Go on from there. Hope this helps.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 12:59 AM

I have not found a 'picture puzzle' yet - but have seen the picture frame with no picture in it (where would I look for the missing picture?). And where is the "junk shop"? The only 'picture' I found was on the floor somewhere. I came across only the 4 marbles in the table need to block the 4 lights - cannot figure out how to block the lights with the marbles without putting the wood block against the upper wall in the table...also where do I find the clue to the bookcase 'puzzle'? One of you mentioned a 2 blue marble puzzle, where can I find that?
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: kjos

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 01:03 AM

Call Bess and you will go to the book case puzzle. Betty Lou.
Richard

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 01:06 AM

Betty Lou, I am playing in the JR mode and it only had 2 blue marbles and 2 large lights beams and one very small one. Also, use your phone to call Bess and you can switch and become her. She will take you to a curio shop. There is a box of "stuff" that you will find to further your clues. Hope this helps.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 06:23 AM

Thanks GBers, off to bed in a bit so this will have to wait until I find some free time, maybe tomorrow. That tip is very helpful. I am playing in Senior mode, would you say I am attempting to be optimistic? (I usually never play a game without a w/t in my other hand or nearby grin). I get stuck a lot if I don't, and sometimes very stuck even with one.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 02:08 PM

Betty Lou, I'm also playing in the Jr detective mode; I always run through the junior level first. That, at least, explains why I only have the two marbles and you have more. Sorry!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 02:43 PM

I solved the puzzle over the piano at Zekes went to the back room but don't know how to open the locked box. I think i have to put a name in but I'm stuck. Need help.
Thanks,Richard
Posted By: Bevlee

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 03:04 PM

Hi Betty Lou, Until MaG writes her walkthrough, why not run over to the Nancy Drew website and their message board, where you will find clues, and some spoilers for the game.
Beverly

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 03:45 PM

I've just been over there Bevlee and cannot determine how to open those 'black boxes - spoilers?' so I can see the tip/hint. I guess I am just going to have to wait for Mag's w/t - "don't leave home without it!" grin
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 03:50 PM

Betty
Click your left mouse button and hold it down, run the curser over the black square.
Richard

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 04:12 PM

thanks Richard
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: amarisse

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 07:57 PM

nm got hte goldberg device laugh

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 08:02 PM

The bowling ball goes on the top left the sneezing power goes to the right of the aucordion.
Richard
Posted By: amarisse

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/03/07 08:05 PM

ty laugh this is ahrder then the other nancy drews

was anony on senior detective able to do the marble puzzle?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 12:34 AM

Kjoe - the word is "lebenundtod" life and death in German. Hope this helps! Good luck

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 12:50 AM

Thanks a lot Edelweiss now I can keep going on with the game.
Richard

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 02:03 AM

Richard,

This puzzle is sort off similar to breaking the code in White Wolf.
Use the Hamlet clue from the other paper.
Count off the number on that paper and then select that letter.
Then count off to the next letter using the next number.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 08:08 AM

Marbles ! Playing senior detective so there are 3 blue marbles I can use & one sitting & laughing at me that I cannot use.
I have tried everything apart from the right thing.
Help !

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 12:41 PM

Jenny,

Let's wait for one playing the senior.
I am in junior mode right now
Let me start a new game later and see. It might be later this AM that I can get it.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 12:53 PM

MaG, you are an angel, thank you. It looks like a large game - I found 2 eyeballs already, not sure why I am carrying a bag full of eyeballs around but no doubt things will be clear later on..
Posted By: margaret

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 01:32 PM

I have put away the game. I can't solve the marblepuzzle at Jr level. I read the info given here, but don't understand it. I have tried to solve the puzzle for hours. I'm waiting for some screenshots.
it's a very good game, better than the last one.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 01:51 PM

Margaret,

I will make a step by step marble for you in a bit.

Jenny, here's the Senior level marble:
Click to reveal..
Senior level marble puzzle.

Square: Move to 4th square down of first laser. Left laser blocked.
First marble: Work on the rightmost marble. Move it to go left. then up and then right. Left laser blocked.
Square: Move the square to block the third laser.
Second marble: Work on the lowest marble. Move it up, right and then up. Second laser blocked.
Square: Move the square one up and right to block the fourth laser and even with the last marble..
Third marble: Move the last marble to right and up to block third laser.
Marble at right area: Move marble left and up to block fourth laser.
Square: Move right, up and right to the right brown block.
Move down to the end. Left to the left.
Down , right once, down and right blocking the last laser at bottom.
Go to the eye.

Margaret, This is the Junior marble puzzle's step by step:

Click to reveal..
Junior marble puzzle:

Square: Move square up 4 times. Move right twice to be in same column as marble.
Marble: Move up to hit square.
Square: Move square right, right, down, right and right. The square blocks the second laser.
Marble: Move to right and then up to block first laser.
Marble at right area: Move marble left and up to block second laser.
Square: Move right, up, right, up and right to the brown block.
Move down to the end. Left to the left brown block.
Down, right, down and right blocking the last laser at bottom.
Go to the eye.
Posted By: margaret

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 04:15 PM

Oh MaG, thank you very much for the tip. this is great. I can go on with the game.

Posted By: pdbugdoodle

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 07:33 PM

MaG,

What would we do without you? cry
The same thing many of us have been doing for several days: hardwall bang our heads against the wall until numb beyond comprehension and give up in the otherwise vain hope that somehow someone would rescue us from the murky depths of self loathing. Thanks again! praise

pd catrub

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 08:28 PM

Hahaha, pd! Love that post. Are you a writer by trade?

Margaret, Good luck.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 10:02 PM

Okay, I am stuck in the game myself. I believe I am almost to the end. There is (I guess ) not much else to solve, I have played the clock puzzle, opened all the chests, and I am still missing 4 "eyes". The only thing new I just discovered was a weather vane/atenna device from the top of the wall. I don't know what to do with that. I have done all my ND checklists except the one for finding all the eyes. Hmmm,, guess I am going to have to wait for MaG to finish along with everybody else! And I was so proud of myself - for once doing a game with out the WT !! hehee Just goes to show you MaG how much we love your WT's!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 10:05 PM

Edelweiss,

I already finished junior and playing senior.
Have you done the buzzards? There are 4 eyes there.
Have you done all that is in the secret room?
Have you changed the clothes of Iggy 3 times?
Posted By: sami5901

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 10:15 PM

Aha now I see what I haven't done. Iggy needs her clothes changed again. This was a real challange with out a w/t. I'm really proud of myself and everybody else who is struggling with out MaGs w/t. Hope I can finish up with out it but just in case I can't I know MaG is working really hard to get it out there. MaG you are so appreciated for all your hard work. Diane

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 10:44 PM

MaG you are fast!!! I have changed Iggy's clothes all 3 times (even tried a 4th), and yes, I have the buzzard key. Did the whole look up people and go the cementary thing (i.e.constance norring) I have done everything in the secret room except for the eyeballs, which indicates I am missing 4. The only thing is, I don't know what the buzzard key is for or the weather vane/antenna thingy. So...guess, I'll have to wait and read through your WT to see what I've missed. aaarrrghghghgh Thanks
---------
uh-oh. In hindsight, I see I must have missed something with the buzzard thing. When I set the feathers (accoring to the book) I got a key, but no eyes. Think that's my missing 4 huh? I have been back many times to the big buzzard and don't know what else to do. A hint would be nice...........Thanks

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 10:51 PM

The buzzards have them. Check them top to bottom.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/04/07 11:05 PM

oh ho! How stupid of me! I just went back and saw that and it was so obvious if it had been a snake......Thanks!

-------
Yay.....I made it to the end. Great Game. Can't wait for the next one! Thanks for hints!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 01:00 AM

Great, Edelweiss!
Posted By: Whimsical

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 04:15 AM

Need help with the Rube Goldberg device- just a nudge, as I've tried everything on the shelf above the balloon and nothing seems to work/give me feedback.

also, there appears to be three empty squares- am I missing items?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 04:32 AM

The item on the shelf above the balloon should be able to move to the left to hit the sneezing powder above the scale until the end of the shelf.
I thought there's only 2 empty squares.
All the items are there plus the sneezing powder.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 07:24 AM

MaG,
Who me? I'm just a mind-numb adventure game junkie broccoli ... turning a phase is just a hobby. I just finished the game (thanks to your help) feeling proud I'd made it through the sr. detective version (a 1st for me w/out a full wt) & then saw the new evaluation at the end... great way to make a gamer feel inadequate! sad Has anyone managed to find any of the 3 Easter eggs they mention? I'd love to see them!

Is your avatar an English Bull or a Boston Terrier? I have a beautiful brindled Boston with some of the same markings. I believe the Boston is a combo of the English Bull & the White Terrier so the simlarities aren't surprising and I've always wondered what yours was. puppy

Take care,
pd catrub

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 10:24 AM

Mag, thank you, you are amazing.
Posted By: deelberger

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 10:47 AM

Does anyone know of a complete walkthrough yet? I know MaGtRo always does great walkthroughs. I've been using them for help for years, and they're always so concise and easy to follow. My game will be arriving today and I'm so excited!

Dee
Posted By: texaslady

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 11:12 AM

Dee I'm not aware of a completed w/t for the game yet but I'm sure one will be out soon.

Sue
Posted By: dyanas

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 11:54 AM

where is the junk shop? for the the picture puzzle .

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 12:27 PM

Daiana I don't have the game yet. We'll need to wait for someone that has the game to help you.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 12:32 PM

Daiana,

The picture puzzle is not connected with the junk shop.
The junk shop or curio shop is across the hotel where Nancy and Bess are staying.
Have you taken the burnt ticket from the fireplace?

pd,

I have not seen the Easter Eggs yet. My babies are French Bulldogs.

Dee,
If I can get through another 3 rounds with the wasps, the walkthrough will be written and then posted. lol

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 04:54 PM

I still don't get it - the 4 marble table puzzle. I had Mag's instructions step by step, and I have icedetective's too but when I look at that table the only solid brown 'stone' that can help me block the beams of light with the blue marbles does not work - I can block the 4 beams of light but cannot get thru to the other side to move the last marble and retrieve the eye. Sorry to be so dense, but I can't seem to make the solution/s work! I restarted this game while waiting for Mag's w/t, no hurry tho, it has been a very busy week for us, out and about to meetings and such a lot! So not much time to play this. Just couldn't resist getting into it once it was in my hand and thought "try it without a w/t - you can do it!" but I can't grin Get 2 steps into the front door and get stuck royally. thanks for any help you all can give me to get me past this table.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 05:04 PM

Betty Lou,

The last beam is to be blocked by the marble on the right area, not a solid brown whatever.

Follow this step by step and see if you can go through.

Senior level marble puzzle:
Square: Move the square to 4th square down of first laser. Left laser is blocked.
First marble: Work on the right bottom marble. Move it to go left, then up and then right. Left laser is blocked.
Square: Move the square to the right to block the third laser.
Second marble: Work on the lowest marble. Move it up to hit the other marble, right to hit square and then up. Second laser is blocked.
Square: Move the square one up and right to block the fourth laser and even with the last marble.
Third marble: Move the third marble to right and up to block third laser.
Marble at right area: Move the fourth marble left to hit the third marble. Move the square to the right; then move the marble up to block fourth laser.
Square: Move up and right to the right brown block. Move marble down to the bottom Move the marble left to the left brown block, down once, right once, down once and right blocking the last laser at bottom. Go to the eye. Pick up eye.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 06:02 PM

MaG,

I went back in and tried several things: on skee ball I rolled for all chickens and got a funny chicken sound but no egg. I tried inputting the Old English caps off the Jolly Rogers invite in the little chest iggy brought (after I'd already emptied it of the other necessary items - you never know where they'll go and hide those eggs and it was the only place I could think to input those letters), I ate gumball after gumball and used the powder until I turned blue with no egg result, I ate chocolate until I got woozy and would eat no more, I fiddled with the clock (again) all to no avail. I dressed iggy in the clown outfit and got no eggy result. The only thing I didn't try was putting mismatched outfits on iggy which I'll go try out but hold little hope for. I thought it might save other Easter egg hunters time to know what hasn't worked so far and hopefully someone will figure them out!

Your baby is very cute! How many do you have? I have just one Boston and a very loud Schnauzer who are the greatest little companions. My Boston is tucked under my elbow at my side as I write. Aren't they the best company? They bring so much to our lives; laughter, affection, protection, unconditional acceptance and so much more.

Well I'm off to continue the hunt. Take care!

pd catrub
Posted By: Donnakaren

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 06:07 PM

Can someone tell me the order of the notes to play around the spider hole? I have looked at the door and understand about the notches, but I don't seem to be picking the proper strings. Thanks for the help!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 06:12 PM

Make a drawing of the lock of the door.
Count the broken lines over the strings surrounding the hole.
That is the order you click the strings.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 06:19 PM

pd,

Click to reveal..
Bowling alley - Roll for all eyes. You want to get an eye.

Gumball machine - use an eye token taken from the pirate dummy in that room (after you do that puzzle).

Iggy's chest lock - read the paper on top of the chest. Look at the diary and see that there's a meeting tonight of the Jolly Rogers. The password for the meeting is on the right side of the page. I think today should be May (edited). Call Bess to infiltrate that meeting.

To get egg - what do you dress Iggy in - an optometrist!

I'll play with the Easter egg hunt after I write the wt. laugh
Posted By: Donnakaren

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 06:20 PM

I've done that- perhaps I am looking at it cockeyed- I understand the concept- I just can't do it conceptually! Has anyone written down the order of the notes that could help me? Otherwise, I guess I will just have to keep at it! Thanks in advance!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/05/07 06:24 PM

Donna,

That's strange.
1. by 5 o'clock.
2. by 11 o'clock.
3. by 7 o'clock
4 by 1 o'clock.
5. by 2 o'clock
6. by 7 o'clock.
7. by 10 o'clock
8. by 4 o'clock.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 12:13 AM

Thanks Mag...can't wait! I'm just not very good at these games on my own...and I get very nervous without the walkthrough (even if it is just sitting here- it's comfort).

I'm waiting with bated breath!

Dee

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 12:49 AM

Dee,

The walkthrough is posted. have fun.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 01:16 AM

Oh Mag, thank you so much! I finally got my flaky brain around your solution and it worked! happydance thumbsup You are the bestest. Now on to try as much more as I can without the walkthrough - I know if I have it too close to look at I won't even think much on my own any more - my experience in these games tells me that, I get too much in a hurry and impatient. Is it OK if I post a question here if I need to? I will only check the w/t when you get annoyed with my questions/denseness. Thanks, have a great evening. Hug those babies for me! Mine is a Calico-with-attitude named Patches! Love her much
Love, BEtty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 01:35 AM

Betty Lou,

Of course, dear. That's what the forum is for. The wt can be used as reference, completely or not at all.

Have fun.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 06:30 AM

AHA! anyone else get the urge for a nice chunk of Colby cheese? grin Sure would go good with a nice glass of wine too!
Ah, off to bed now, Nancy will have to wait til tomorrow.....
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 02:43 PM

Betty Lou,

Just in case,

Here's a picture of the senior marble:

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 02:47 PM

I cannot get the senior level marble puzzle to work. I have 4 marbles and all 4 are being used to block the first 4 lasers...once they're in position, I can't move them any further. Please help me someone. Please....

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 02:50 PM

oops Thanks for picking that up - it's the square that gets moved to the last laser.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 02:54 PM

Nevermind...I finally got it...I was looking for another marble to block the last laser, which wasn't necessary, since I was supposed to use the block.
Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 03:03 PM

Hi all, anyone know where I can purchase the game?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 03:06 PM

Rocking I'm pretty sure that it's available at InteractCD and Her Interactive site also.
You can access InteractCD by clicking on the gold letters at the top of this page.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 04:04 PM

Thank You Sue!!
Posted By: Lise

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 06:24 PM

I cannot get through the bowling puzzle...I'm playing junior
You have a save please...
Thank you

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 06:33 PM

My junior save doesn't follow the walkthrough.
I sent it to you but please check what was done.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 06:37 PM

Thank you, I will.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 07:53 PM

MaG,

I finally found one egg: yay
Click to reveal..
I went back to the skee ball/bowling after I got my eye and bowled for all chickens and I got an egg! happydance I'm not sure what I did different this time but I won't look a gift egg in the mouth. After that I went to the HER site and somebody there said to "Play the bowling game and get all chickens. Then do it again and get all mouths. After that, you can click on the egg and play it over and over getting more eggs by just turning one square and turning it back to a mouth again. If you are playing on Junior, you only need to get all chickens once to get the egg". But no matter how many times I try turning to chicks then mouths no further eggs are forthcoming. smashpc I tried clicking my egg on the alley and it just starts a new game with a regular ball. I get funny chicken sounds but no eggs. Also the only thing Iggy ever brought me dressed as a optometrist was another eye - Were you saying I should redress him again to get an egg as well? Or did I misunderstand what you meant?

I replayed the entire game and have checked off all but the egg basket box. So I'm hoping you will have better luck with the hunt and will then enlighten me. I've given up for now, my fingers are as numb as my brain. hardwall

My new CSI game came in the mail yesterday so I think I'll go give it a shot for a while. Do you have yours yet? I hope so; I'm sure I'll be needing your assistance again here and there...as I'm sure many others will as well.

Thanks you for your dedication to improving the quality of gameplay and enjoyment for those who turn to you and your site.

pd catrub

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 08:58 PM

Hahaha. You're patient and persistent. That's great.

Yes, I heard about that all chickens as an Easter egg puzzle.
Keep us updated on the Easter egg hunt.

I did not buy the new CSI. wink

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 11:37 PM

hi Mag. If I send you my save for the attic, skee ball "eyes" puzzle/game, can you play it for me Senior mode and send it back to me when you succeed? I am getting frustrated with it. Aiming that dingdang ball is impossible! Let me know please, and thanks
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 11:42 PM

Betty Lou,

This is like asking a blind to lead a blind. lol
If I wasn't determined to do the arcade puzzles in this game myself for the walkthrough and for the forum helps, the walkthrough would have been out a day earlier.
I persisted in doing it. Took a while, maybe hours because of my shaky hands.
Maybe someone else with a steadier hands can help you. I'm sorry.

-----

You can find out where to place the cursor in order to hit the first, second and third rows. Also, where the arrow pointed are, you can determine which hole it will hit.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/06/07 11:47 PM

Poor MaG. When I finally get the game, I know just who to sweet talk into doing an arcade type game for you.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/07/07 12:32 AM

Oh Sue, does this mean you will do this for me? grin rotfl Maybe someone else will come along and offer to do this for me. Or maybe I will have more brainpower and energy to tackle it again on Monday if no one steps forward with a kind offer.....see ya around!
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/07/07 12:40 AM

I don't have the game yet BL and I was volunteering my child to do arcade sequences when I get the game and get to that puzzle.
I'm not stupid, I reek in arcade games and my boy knows it. Spouse does sliders for me when I'm reduced to slapping my desktop. I'm a lucky lady.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/07/07 01:00 AM

Betty Lou,

I have a saved game that follows the walkthrough. Do you want that?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/07/07 06:05 AM

yes, yes, yes, Mag and thanks. Have a great weekend. Going to be busy with and at church tomorrow, our annual Fall Festival Concert and Dinner is late afternoon and early evening...busy, busy, busy.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/07/07 12:02 PM

Quote:
I have a saved game that follows the walkthrough. Do you want that?

May I have one please. I am still looking to find other eyes
Thank you

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/07/07 02:17 PM

Lise,
It's on the way. It is the senior saved game.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/07/07 02:25 PM

Thank you so much...

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/07/07 02:39 PM

me too please
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/07/07 02:44 PM

Save game is sent BL

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/09/07 12:47 AM

I am back....and so grateful to you Sue for that saved game, it saved my sanity! Today I got to play a bit more and have made it - Senior Level, following the walkthru by checking my progress after each success or attempt at puzzles and I am not sure I understand what the 'wasps' puzzle is all about - am I supposed to wear my fingers out zapping ALL the wasps or should I only worry about the red ones? And I do not find it any easier after my 'second chance' once, and again, and again, and again and so forth frown Just how many hours am I supposed to keep on trying to kill the red wasps? And when will this silly arcade game ever end? Why isn't there a "click on this to cheat" or "try 25 times and automatically succeed" ?
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/09/07 01:10 AM

You have to kill all the wasps. A number of red or angry wasps bites will end the game.
BTW, you have to do this 3 times.

CYE.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/09/07 06:47 PM

Thank you so much Mag - I played each of those saves just to see what I might miss by using the saves - and then proceeded with the game. Loved the ending, kinda wondered about the 'suspect' and had only 2 in mind as the guilty party....loved the 'report card' at the end too, guess I am not 'brave enough' as I did not achieve all red checks but got enough to feel happy I had played the game, even with the pesky arcadey stuff I skipped with your saved games. Thanks....looking forward to the next one too but its such a loonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng wait! frown grin
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/10/07 04:59 PM

Having trouble with the ending-Can't get the lightning rod. I pushed the two stones in and went through the cemetery gate and turned around and went to the broken wall on the right but couldn't get the lightning rod. Couldn't go up the wall. thanks
Richard

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/10/07 05:06 PM

Richard,

Just to verify - you should push the 2 blocks from inside the garden so that they protrude out outside the walls.
Then you go out the gate and be at the cemetery side.
You then climb up using the protruding blocks.
Pan up and click the up arrow that is on the rod.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/10/07 05:22 PM

MaG
I can't climb up the protruding blocks. I don't get any curser.
Richard

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/10/07 05:24 PM

Richard,

Did you study the paper taken when you finished the 25 eye box puzzle?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/10/07 05:28 PM

I looked at it MaG, do I have to do anything with it.
Richard

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/10/07 05:30 PM

No, it just showed why you need the rod.
Have you looked close on the hole on the floor of the Buzzard-Bruno crypt?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/10/07 05:37 PM

I can't find the Buzzard-Bruno crypt. Look every where but no luck, I think thats my problem.
Richard

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/10/07 05:41 PM

Richard,

That is the crypt in the garden where you did the feathers puzzle and got 4 eyes.
While facing the house, it is the path left of the dry fountain.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/10/07 05:56 PM

Oh-I was looking in the cemetary all along. Thanks MaG.
Richard--I found it and put the lightning in the hole---I had it in my inventory all along. Thanks MaG.
Posted By: sami5901

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 12:11 AM

Please could someone send me a saved game for after the skeeball eyes game in the attic. I finished the game and have no save for it. My friend has been stuck for hours she said she can't progress futher with out it. Thank you Diane Never mind I found a save in my documents. copied it to a floppy hope it will work for her.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 01:31 AM

Holler if you still need one.
Posted By: birddog

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 03:26 AM

In Senior mode trying to lure Iggy with the loquat fruit. I put it in the vent and nothing happens. He just never appears. What am I missing? If I pull back, the loquat goes back in inventory.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 03:39 AM

The loquat should be sitting on the vent. Then the next screen should be with Iggy by the wardrobe.
Did Bess ever find out from the doctor about Bruno teaching Iggy how to retrieve things? I think you should know that before you can call Iggy.
Posted By: birddog

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 03:41 AM

That is what I am missing! Thanks MaG.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 09:34 PM

Hey MaG, That's a great picture of the marble puzzle. Finally got the game and was stuck already so came here for some help from you guys. Looks like it's a good game.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 10:15 PM

Glad that the pictures helped, Nancy. Enjoy!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 11:39 PM

I'm kinda stuck again. I nearly got bitten by the scorpion or spider whatever it is. I assume there is a book that will tell me what to do about this little creature in the library. I looked at the index and it does have something in there that refers to a spider and appears to have a book reference number but I can't get any books picked up. Any clues? Hope this makes some sense.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 11:44 PM

The clue to this first spider puzzle will be after you do the portrait puzzle in the great room. You won't find it in the books. smile

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/11/07 11:59 PM

It has to do with something musical
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: NDfan1

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/12/07 02:02 AM

I'm having difficult getting the eye that is in the pendulum. I'm in the junior detective and I was wondering how I can be quicker in getting it or if someone can please help me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/12/07 02:16 AM

What I did is make it swing out and immediately mark or remember where the 2 end swings are on the monitor.
You get only 2 chances at every press of the lever.
Then I would start the puzzle and immediately move the cursor to the far point mark - then click.
Then move it to the closer second swing point/mark and click.
I did this puzzle 3 times and got it all on the second swing.
luck

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/12/07 02:24 AM

Thank you MaG for your advice. Everytime I click on the eye, it never grabs. Even turning off the swing takes a couple of clicks from the mouse. What do you recommend??

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/12/07 02:30 AM

Move the cursor faster to the marked end point of the swing. I stop it only after not getting the eye on the second closer swing in order to try agin.
Try again and you'll get it eventually. If I can do it, a younger one can do it faster and better.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/12/07 02:35 AM

Thank you for your help MaG, I finally got it!! yay

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/12/07 03:16 AM

yay Good for you! bravo
Posted By: Susie07

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/12/07 02:27 PM

Hi, everyone!

I received my game from InteractCD on Wednesday and finally found the time to install it and get started. Unfortunately, that's as far as I got <G>!

I've explored, and clicked on everything in, all of the rooms I have access to inside the house and somehow have ended up with an eyeball in my inventory. Where it came from I do not know! I've gone outside, spoken to the housekeeper and checked out 8 sections of the cemetary. I came across a few puzzles that I can't complete (I need paper for one and, so far, haven't had any luck finding some) so I'm at a loss what to do next.

Can someone give me a gentle shove in the right direction? Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/12/07 02:38 PM

Susie I haven't played this game yet so all I can do is read from the w/t to try to help you a bit.
Have you checked out the fireplace? Have you looked at all the portraits?

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/12/07 04:13 PM

For the paper, talk to the housekeeper.
Posted By: tiffanyleski

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 01:11 AM

I am playing on Senior level and I'm at the point where I should be doing the eye puzzle. Unfortunately it says I only found 24 of the eyes; I'm missing the one that goes in slot #4. According to the w/t, #4 should be in the drawer in the empty room, but that was one of the first ones I picked up in the game. I tried to open the drawer again to see if I missed it, but I no longer get a use icon there. I've gone over the w/t over and over, retraced my steps a dozen times, to no avail. Can someone help me out? Or if anyone could send me a save at this point, that'd be great too. I really think my game just glitched; I don't know how I could possibly have missed an eye, especially since I've retraced my steps so many times...

Thanks so much!

And I must say, I love meeting people that love these games as much as I do! I'm 20 years old and I've yet to find anyone my age/older that plays these. I absolutely love them! I read the books when I was younger also. I'm so glad HerInteractive started making these! smile

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 11:51 AM

welcome tiffany,

The number on the walkthrough is just for counting how many eyes have been picked up alread.
It is not where the eye is placed in the cabinet.

Have you dressed Iggy 3 times already? Mailman, Optometrist and pirate? Best to check the walkthrough to see which eye you missed. Good luck.

Most of us are older than 20. OH YES, we are. Men and women play Nancy Drew as well as having read her books. Some even during the time it was first released.
Glad to have you here.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 01:58 PM

Hi, Sue and MaG!

Thanks for your help!

Sue, yes, I checked the fireplace and discovered a receipt from Zeke's and another item that I haven't been able to identify, but both are in my inventory.

MaG, I haven't spoken to the housekeeper since discovering the puzzle that requires the piece of paper, but I called Bess about the receipt I found from Zeke's, and now I'm playing as her! I have to figure out how to distract Zeke so I can get into the back room.

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 02:09 PM

I love that puzzle to distract Lamont. That was fun.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 02:52 PM

It is a Rube Goldberg type puzzle, and yes LOTS of fun! That unidentified thing from the fireplace is a burnt piece probably of wood, very very burnt, now wonder what you could use it for? Gosh it sure is messy to handle, I got it all over my hands when I picked it up. grin
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: brian clarke

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 03:30 PM

has anybody got a save for the perpetual machine where you try and catch an eye after it swings out of the cabinet.
my mouse will not react quick enough to catch it

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 04:15 PM

Senior or junior? My junior saves did not follow the walkthrough. It might have things done different from yours.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 08:15 PM

Hi, MaG!

I finally got the piece of paper from Renee's bedroom, but only after sorting the books for Henry, so I was able to trace the two pictures in the cemetery. Bess has spoken to the doctor who tended to Bruno before his death and now I'm on the hunt for Iggy.

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 08:57 PM

Susan,

There are 4 frames in the mausoleum that needs to be traced.
You might like to do the tracings first and then solve that puzzle and that will lead to another puzzle and another puzzle...
luck

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 09:18 PM

Hi, MaG!

Thanks for the tip. I'll return to the mausoleum because I could only find 2 that I was able to trace (the bird and the crossbone) and the door is locked so I can't get inside. I've also got another sketch of a bird in my inventory that I picked up inside the mansion.

While searching for Iggy, I came across a puzzle with what looks like toilet plungers. Is there an explanation somewhere in the game because I'm completely stumped as to what I'm supposed to do? I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm playing Senior detective.

Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 09:26 PM

Plunger... plunger... Where did you find this? My brain is slow right now.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 10:03 PM

MaG is Susie talking about the coffee table marble puzzle?

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 10:59 PM

I don't think so, Sue.

Susan? Susan?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 11:01 PM

Sorry, it was my best guess until I'm further in the game. The lasers looked like plungers to me.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 11:13 PM

Hi, MaG and Sue!

I'm here ... I'm here <G>! Yes, the puzzle is on a coffee table and, upon closer inspection, they are lasers and not plungers, but they do look like plungers with yellow handles.

Okay, now that we've established which puzzle I'm talking about, what the heck am I supposed to do? If they're marbles, I can shoot them through the laser beams, but I have no idea what the object of the puzzle is.

Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 11:37 PM

Hahaha. yay for Sue. See my memory is gone.

Susan,
The object is to get your pusher from bottom left to bottom right of the puzzle.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/13/07 11:41 PM

If I hadn't literally just found that table, I'd never have known what Susie was looking at.
I'm still at the poking around and taking inventory stage.
Have fun Susie and enjoy your game.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/14/07 02:59 PM

Hi, MaG!

Easy for you to say <G>! I can shoot the marbles through the laser beams, but the pusher won't go through. I can only shoot the marble on the right up, down or right because it's up against the laser beam and I can't move the pusher to the right of that marble to shoot it left.

I'm sure I must be missing something but, for the life of me, I can't figure out what.

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/14/07 03:16 PM

The square and marble can go through the laser and can be used to block it.
Move it around so that you can position the marbles to block the laser.
Make a path for the pusher to go to the other side. smile

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 01:38 AM

Hi, MaG!

I managed to fumble my way through the marble puzzle, and now I've run out of things to do.

As Nancy, I've sorted the books, picked a loquat, completed the portrait puzzle, found the secret room and opened the trunk in Renee's room. I've exhausted all conversation topics with Henry and Renee, talked to the doctor and Professor Hotchkiss (I think that's her name) on the phone and have collected 5 eyeballs. As Bess, I've interrogated the doctor and gotten into the back room at Zeke's.

Can you give me a gentle push in the right direction? Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 01:47 AM

Susan,

Read the book taken from the desk in the secret room. luck

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 02:09 AM

Hi, MaG!

I found the secret room but only got as far as the locked door, and I don't have the key.

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 02:16 AM

Have you looked close at the dry fountain in the garden yet?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 02:25 PM

Hi, MaG!

Is that the fountain with the key down the hole that's being guarded by a biting spider? Yup, I've looked at it several times, but I think I'll see what I can do about getting that key.

Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 02:55 PM

Yes. Take a look at the secret door up the stairs. luck

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 03:25 PM

Here is a little tip for any of you who have had trouble making your mouse react to your clicks - try cleaning it - it 'picks up' small bits of hair, fur and dustballs etc and they get between the ball and the contact and it does not behave properly. Also I think there must be a way to 'speed it up' but don't remember just how right now, some adjustments in the mouse controls....
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: Kathy2

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 05:09 PM

I'm trying to get the feathers up to get the key. I have tryed left to right 33114214 and also 332114 and I get only 312 in the right place. What is the right ones? Or should I go from right to left. Help! Hope i'm in the right place
Kathy2

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 05:17 PM

Be sure that you start the solution before touching the puzzle or reset it by going to the fountain and then coming back.
Also be sure that you have seen the clue or picture that you need to copy for the feather.
Both work:
Click from left to right (1-4): 3 3 1 1 4 2 1 4 or 3 3 2 1 1 4.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 07:33 PM

I'm now inside the secret room and decided to try my hand at bowling. I assume I have to turn all of the pictures to eyeballs (since that's what I seem to be collecting and that will probably be my prize when I finish) and have managed to hit all of the pictures except the two back corner ones. When I extend the arrows, they will only move 2 ways (right angle and left angle) and they always hit the middle back picture.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 07:39 PM

The distance of the pull also affects the target placement. If you bounce it on the wall early or closer to the start, it goes to the front rows, if farther from start, it goes to the back.
I actually marked the distance of the pull on the monitor during trial pulls.
I also marked where to aim on the monitor.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 09:25 PM

Hi, MaG!

I understand what you're saying, and I managed to change the all of the pictures in the front and second rows to eyeballs (assuming that's what I'm supposed to be doing). However, I only have 2 options when the arrow is extended as far as it can go, and that's left or right. Both directions change the middle picture in the back row but don't touch the ones on each side.

I'll try again.

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 10:16 PM

My strategy was do the back first and work the first 2 front ones later.
I hit as hard as I can to finish those back ones.
You can also hit straight on.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/15/07 11:58 PM

...I also found when I tried it for oh so many times, that if I hit it too hard it would land on the second row not the last row, it got to be very frustrating when I changed one row to eyes and one or another got changed again while aiming for a different row.....Mag, your save saved me and my sanity, thanks again.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 12:20 AM

I FINALLY figured out why I was missing one of the eyes! The second spider web music puzzle? I somehow managed to write down the pattern wrong (I was hitting D-E-E-D at one part instead of D-E-E-E-D). It took me starting a new game and going through it step by step with the walk through before I finally realized that I'd written the pattern down wrong. razz

Now I've finished the game. I feel a little weird about the ending; I'm not sure if I liked it. I think the puzzles in this one were great though. I had a lot of fun. I think this one definitely beats White Wolf (I thought that one was a little bit of a back step from the other ND, but not enough to make me stop playing obviously! :P).

Does anyone know when the next one is slotted to be released? Or has it not been announced yet?

*edit* Oh, and thanks so much for your help! laugh

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 12:24 AM

Tiffany you need to post your question about the next game and any part of this game that you wish to discuss in the Discussion forum please.
We try to keep this forum for game hints only.
Thank you

Sue
Posted By: clatterNdin

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 07:00 AM

Could some kind soul send me a saved game after the Bowling For Eyeballs game? I'd like to save my newly surgerized eyes from crossing after a one-hour stint of driving myself crazy (and it's a short trip!) THANKS!!!!
(I'm playing at Senior Level)

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 10:39 AM

Clatter I haven't gotten that far in the game. We'll have to wait for a member that has completed this part to help you out.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 12:34 PM

It's on the way, ClatterNdin.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 04:29 PM

Hi, MaG!

Persistence really does pay off because I FINALLY finished bowling and acquired another eye. I swear that game is designed to drive us nuts because, every time I was down to one square and lined up my shot perfectly, the ball headed straight for a square that was already correct.

When I tried to exit the secret room to try out my solutions to the 3 time riddles found in the book, I discovered that I'm locked in. Is Iggy my ticket outta there, and where can I find a clue as to what clothes to put on the little devil?

Thanks for your help! Either my brain cells are diminishing or these Nancy Drew games are getting harder, but I don't think I'm gonna knock this one off in the usual 2 or 3 days <G>!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 04:58 PM

Locked in: Check the lamp above the table with spider in a box.

I really think this is a mature Nancy Drew game.
Posted By: jag1

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 05:31 PM

how do i get the gumbo to go. i've tried everything. help

Edit: How do you get the gumbo to go? I've tried everything. Help
Posted By: clatterNdin

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: MaG
It's on the way, ClatterNdin.

Thanks so much you wunnerful wunnerful lady!!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 05:43 PM

Hi Jag1 and welcome to Gameboomers welcome

Please don't stack your posts. We request that you wait until a member has the time to answer your question. We are notified by email of all postings.
Someone will help you as soon as possible.
Thank you

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 05:44 PM

welcome jag,

Please post only once. We get notification of postings.

As for the gumbo: first you have talked to Lamont and he agreed wanting a gumbo.
Then go to the gumbo truck and order one.
Add the hot sauce.
Cover it with the lid that is beside it;so you can carry it and give it to Lamont.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 05:47 PM

If you are trying to use the gumbo to get the clerk to leave, what else do you see on that counter at the cafe? Maybe you need to add an ingredient! However, if you are going to eat it yourself, maybe you don't want that ingredient! grin
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 09:27 PM

I had talked with Lamont, went outside and talked to the doctor, then went to get the gumbo. Now I can't get it to go.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 09:32 PM

Jag you can't get what to go?

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 09:33 PM

Jag,

I answered you above. Have you placed the cover over the bowl?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 10:18 PM

Sorry, Can't get the gumbo to go. Every time I go to the truck, he gives me the gumbo with a spoon, no cover. Thanks for the help.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 10:24 PM

Jag according to what MaG posted to you earlier, the lid you need is off to the side.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 10:27 PM

jag,

Did you talk completely with Lamont about giving him gumbo? Bess will then say something about a to go gumbo. Then you can proceed from there. You will see a cover on the right side of the bowl.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 10:29 PM

I think I messed up, because after talking with Lamont, I stopped and talked with the doctor, then went to get the gumbo.Now when I go to the truck there is not a lid anywhere, just hot sauce and a spoon.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/16/07 10:36 PM

Ok. Replay then from a previous saved game and you can talk to the doctor before you talk to Lamont.
Did Nancy ever ask you to check the picture before you went and talked to Lamont?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 12:50 AM

Hi, MaG!

Thanks! After I posted that I was stuck in the secret room, I accidentally found the switch (clicking on everything really does pay off <G>).

I solved the Hoodoo dummy puzzle, so now I'm cemetery hopping trying to figure out who couldn't sleep without a peep and is buried deep.

This ND game seems to be the most complex so far and I'm really enjoying it.

Susan

Posted By: tialing32

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 02:20 AM

Help can't seem to catch the eye in the pendulum game. Is there anyway to bypass this? Help please. Can someone send me a saved game.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 03:11 AM

Finally got passed the gumbo to go part, had to restart, but that's okay. Thanks for all of your help.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 03:28 AM

Jag, Glad you got through. I think it was a missed dialogue somewhere.

Susie, Glad you found that switch. Try page 79.

Tialing, No bypass that I know of. There are only 2 points that you can catch that eye. The farthest swing and the second closer to the panel swing. Mark where it is in your monitor, press that lever and immediately go to that spot. If missed the first one, move immediately to the second one. You can do it. luck
Posted By: jean1

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 10:36 AM

hi . i'm playing the legend of the crystal skull and i played the game on the table.i seem to have gotten the junior puzzle right but could not pick the eye up.. did i fail to do somthing. i'm trying to follow the walkthrough.thanks.jean

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 12:22 PM

Jean if move the block to stop the laser at the bottom of the board, you should be able to scoot under that block and get the eye.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 02:30 PM

texaslady, ive done everything but the pointer does not show active.. jean

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 02:34 PM

Give me some time to play that part of the game again Jean and I'll get back to you.

Sue
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 02:54 PM

I'm playing this game now and as Sue said...once you move the wooden piece to block the last laser...and scoot the game piece around using the table game arrow controls...the eyeball releases in a mini-cutscene and then you can pick it up. Did you get that to happen, Jean1?
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 03:00 PM

well i finished my game today, started it yesterday . can't wait for the next one

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 03:04 PM

Jean I just did the junior puzzle so if you need a saved game I have it.
Once you get the block at the top of the final laser, scoot the metal pusher looking thing under it and then up into the area where the yellow eye icon is, that should get you the eyeball.

Sue

Thanks JK

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 05:13 PM

texaslady, i did not get a cut seen. i tried a saved game you sent me before and i couldnot figure how to put in my computer.my husband and i both could not get it .. guess i'll send for the guide. i have gone over it and over it and i don' know what i missed. thanks jean

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 05:24 PM

Jean you don't need to buy a guide for this game. MaG made a walkthrough for everyone here.
Maybe that will help you.
Have you tried to scoot the metal pusher thing into or over onto the far right handed yellow eye icon? I don't know that you'll get an icon or hand, just use the directional arrows to move where you need it to go.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 05:31 PM

hip hip hurray. i got the eye texaslady. jean

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/17/07 05:58 PM

Alrighty. Good for you Jean bravo
I'm proud of you

Sue devilchili
Posted By: Jenny

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/18/07 05:25 AM

Tiffany, I'm not as far along in the game as you are, so I can't help with your problem, but I just had to respond to your joy at meeting other people who love the Nancy Drew games/books. I read the books as a child in elementary school in the 1930s, so I was delighted when the games started coming out. The only problem I have is with my kids, who are apparently embarrassed to be buying "kid's games" for me...rotfl

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/18/07 07:11 PM

Hi, Jenny!

You can tell your kids they don't have to be embarrassed to be buying "kids games" anymore because LotCS is definitely NOT a kid's game <G>!

Since this is the "Hints" section and I need a hint, I'll post another message. I don't know how far along you are in the game and I don't want to spoil things for you by mentioning something here that you may not have stumbled across yet.

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/18/07 07:21 PM

Hi, everyone!

I'm stuck again! I've completed the first 4 riddles in the book, but can't make any sense out of "The Key to the Statues" or "Plentiful Pirates & Nautical Nonsense".

I believe I'm now finished with cemetery hopping because there aren't any more clues.

I've managed to collect 18 eyeballs and have dressed Iggy up in 3 little outfits (mailman, pirate and optomitrist). I've solved the Hoodoo woman dummy puzzle and the bowling puzzle.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/18/07 08:15 PM

Susan,

The Keys to the statues - Have you see anything that resembles the picture shown in that page? The puzzle refers to that.

The plentiful pirate needs all the eyeballs collected first. Note the cover of the cabinet where the eyeballs can be placed. Then it will make sense.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/18/07 09:29 PM

Hi, MaG!

I'll have to take a closer look at the picture to see if it rings a bell.

I've got 7 more eyeballs to locate, so I'll worry about the final riddle then.

Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/18/07 10:24 PM

Good luck. That would leave 3 eyes unaccounted for then.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/18/07 10:58 PM

Hi, MaG!

I grabbed 1 eye from the pendulum and solved the spider jack-in-the-box puzzle, so I'm now down to 1 missing eye (the midddle one in the third row from the top).

I can't put my finger on what I may have missed, so can you give me a tiny hint?

Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/18/07 11:55 PM

I really don't know what you've missed.
Have you done all the stories in the book except for the last one?
Have you looked on the zoom lens in the secret hallway to see the bookcase in the library?
Have you checked the trophies in the library?
Have you done bothe spider web puzzles?
Have you serached Bruno's room?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 12:08 AM

Hi Susie!

Did you use the token from the dummy's eye in the gum ball machine? According to the notes I took from my second time through (trying to figure out which one I missed), that should be where that middle eyeball is in the 3rd row. It should be yellow with a red center.

Hope that helps! laugh
Posted By: linnie_anne

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 12:37 AM

Hi tiffany
I seem to have the same problem as you.I can't find eye #4.
Did you find it? I went all through the game and no luck.
Linnie

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 12:50 AM

Hi!

I did finally find it after going through the game a second time. It turns out I did the second spider web / music note puzzle incorrectly. That's the puzzle where you write down the notes played by the jack-in-the-box (though I suppose it'd be called spider-in-the-box, wouldn't it?) and play those notes on the spider web out in the fountain in the garden. (The solution is in the walk through if you need it.)

Hope that helps!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 12:56 AM

HI
thank you. I'll try it and see if thats where it is.
again thank you

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 01:07 AM

Hi Tiffany,
It worked
thank you

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 03:41 PM

Awesome! Glad I could help. smile

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 04:41 PM

Hi, Tiffany!

That's the eyeball I was missing. Nancy has just been eating the gum, but she didn't bother to take a close look at her inventory and see the token she picked up along the way <G>.

I now have all 25 eyeballs, so I'll read the last riddle and hope that I can make sense of it.

Thanks!

Hi, MaG!

I was missing the eyeball from the gum machine. I should have realized that it had a purpose other than allowing Nancy to take free gum <G>!

Susan

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 04:46 PM

That;s great, Susan.
That last puzzle is easy. Take note of how to move the eyeballs.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 05:31 PM

Hi, MaG!

I read the riddle and picked out 16 "directions", so I assume I must locate the part of the last page that's missing. Since I haven't really done anything with the crocodile yet, it's back to the swamp to see what I can find there.

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 05:40 PM

Susan,
There are 25 directions there already.
The numbers at the bottom of the page show.......

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 07:26 PM

Hi, MaG!

I solved the eyeball puzzle and got the drawing and another eyeball, but now I'm at a loss what to do next. I tried talking to both Henry and Renee, but neither of them has anything to say. I then tried calling everyone on my list, but Bess' line is busy, I get the authenticator's and Professor Hotchkiss' voice mails and I have nothing to say to Ned.

Can I have another hint? Thanks!

Susan

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/19/07 08:04 PM

Check that drawing and look for the one missing part of it. You have already the 2 parts: the eye and the spade handle.

Have you checked the wall of the garden yet?

Then check those items closer and see that one end of one of those match a place that you have already seen.
Posted By: TLC

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: MaG
Richard,

Just to verify - you should push the 2 blocks from inside the garden so that they protrude out outside the walls.
Then you go out the gate and be at the cemetery side.
You then climb up using the protruding blocks.
Pan up and click the up arrow that is on the rod.

MaG,

I'm at this part and when I push the 2 blocks from the inside, they do push through but when I back out, they slide back in. So I can't climb them from the other side. cry How do I make the blocks stay pushed out? headscratch

thanks

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 03:41 AM

Let me check, TLC and see. I didn't have that problem.

----
There are 2 places to push. One on the left is one but looks split into 2. The other is just one.
Are you pushing only the one on the left. Both of those active spots should be pushed in.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 03:46 AM

MaG,

I figured it out. I didn't notice the 3rd brick. oops

thanks wave

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 05:29 AM

Great!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 05:44 AM

I just finished the game. tomato I got one egg with the bowling. Is changing them all to the mouth and hear a laugh, is that an easter egg too? When I finished, it said I found one easter egg and missed 2, I think. Where's the other 2? headscratch

thanks

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 01:15 PM

I don't know where the other 2 Easter eggs are located. Glad that you finished.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 03:50 PM

Hi, MaG. thanks wave
Posted By: MDAMLADY

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 04:32 PM

MaG,

I need a save at the Bowling game (junior); I've been working on it for 2 days (off and on). I'mm stuck until I get that one.

No good at these and no young hands in the place.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 04:35 PM

On the way, MdamLady.
Posted By: MDAMLADY

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 04:37 PM

You're such a Sweety!!

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 04:40 PM

Have fun, Mlady
Posted By: Steven Bostancic

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 09:13 PM

Ok, so i'm at the end at the crypt for Bruno in the garden. I did everything that I need to do at this point, but i don't get the help in the walkthrough. how do i know whick bird is 1, 2, 3, and 4? I've seen the drawing in the book btw.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 09:37 PM

Steven,

The walkthrough states:
Click from left to right (1-4): 3 3 1 1 4 2 1 4 or 3 3 2 1 1 4.
So the 1 is the leftmost and 4 is the rightmost buzzard.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 10:07 PM

ok thanks :), LOVE your walkthroughs!

Edit:

wait hold on, what are 2 and 3 lol

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 10:37 PM

Steven there are four buzzards there correct? So use/click on buzzards 1 through 4.
Please don't stack your posts. Use the edit button if no one has posted behind you.
Thank you

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 10:43 PM

ETA: Never mind, I got it now smile

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/20/07 11:15 PM

Excellent!

Sue
Posted By: irishgirl1228

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/21/07 08:17 AM

MaG, I am so confused! Should I move the mobile wooden square to the 4th square of first laser? Also, how can I move M1 to the left? It is driving me crazy! I have gone through your walkthrough and cannot figure it out! I know I am overlooking something obvious because your walkthroughs always save the day. This puzzle just seems to be very hard! duh

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/21/07 10:44 AM

Irish you move the marbles on the left side of the board to block the first three beams and the marble on the right side to block the fourth beam.
You can use the metal bar to shoot the marbles anywhere but you have to be able to get them to hit something to stop them from getting stuck in a corner where you can't get them. So you can use another marble to block one from getting into a corner and then gradually move them where they need to be.
MaG has labeled the path of M1 with white arrows so you'll be able to place it. It may take several moves to place a marble
If you can't get the puzzle, let us know if you are playing junior or senior and we'll get a saved game off to you.

Sue
Posted By: irishgirl1228

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/21/07 07:28 PM

Thanks so much Sue! I will give it another shot. thumbsup
Posted By: NiceMedTexMD

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/21/07 09:58 PM

I am stuck at a certain part.. I am in Zeke's, and i've solved the puzzle to make the sneeze powder supposedly give Lamont a sneeze attack.. how do I get him to sneeze? How do I get him on the scale to do so? I want to get in that back room..! frown

Mike..

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/21/07 10:04 PM

Mike,

If its set up right and Bess touches the scale, Bess will automatically call Lamont over. wave

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/21/07 10:05 PM

Mike if the puzzle is set up correctly, as soon as you have Lamont step on the scales, you are golden.
Have you made yourself sneeze yet? I found that I had to do that as a test but I don't know about the rest of the members. At least if I was sneezing, I was fairly certain that the next person would be sneezing also and that meant the puzzle was set up correctly.

Sue

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/21/07 10:33 PM

I have stepped on the scale, and it made me sneeze.. but I can't make Lamont come over and step on the scale to sneeze.. not sure what i'm doing wrong.. he's there every time I go to his desk.. which is in front of the "back room".. right?

Mike...

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/23/07 09:52 PM

Hi Mike!

Out of curiosity, have you called Nancy? She's the one who specifically tells you that you need to get in to the back room. Maybe you have yet to trigger the vital dialog? Also, I would try talking to Lamont again to see if you missed any triggering dialog there. Then go back and run through the contraption again and see if it works.

I hope that helps somewhat!

_Tiffany

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/27/07 01:18 AM

Thanks for the help with the game earlier everyone.. smile Now i'm stuck at the drain for the second time.. I hit the notes correctly as explained through the walkthrough.. but no eye..
(8,8,8,1,3,3,3,1,8,1,3,8)

Am I doing something wrong again?

Dr. Mike..

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/27/07 01:23 AM

If this is the musical notes - spider web puzzle at the fountain,
before you can do this you have to listen all the notes in the clue. The spider should jump out of the box.
You need to know the clue first before you can do the puzzle.

Pluck the strings of the spider web in the order the notes were played in the pop up box.
Click on middle C, middle C, middle C, D, E, E, E, D, middle C, D, E and middle C.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/27/07 10:46 PM

Hi guys, I need some help with the second eyeball for the clock puzzle. I got the first one solved but am using 12,7,10,12,2,1 for the second part. Where am I going wrong on the second part of the story?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/27/07 11:00 PM

Are you clicking the eye above the clock face after each number?
Ex. 12 - eye - 7 - eye.....

Just checked the correct numbers are: 12, 7, 10, 3, 2, 1.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/27/07 11:02 PM

Hey MaG How are you? Yes I am but should I be going left then right, etc.?

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/27/07 11:02 PM

See my edit:
The second clock puzzle numbers are: 12, 7, 10, 3, 2, 1.

I have a cold... frown

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/28/07 03:32 AM

I'm sorry to hear you have a cold. cry There is some stuff going around here also. I'm trying to get to Charlie Wicker and have the shovel but keep striking out. Saw the directions on the crypt but not quite sure what to do. I also hear some different sounds so assume that is wet ground and perhaps I shouldn't be walking there headscratch Hope you feel better soon.
Posted By: SouthernBelle

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/28/07 03:40 AM

I don't remember sounds having something to do with it. The directions on the crypt are WNESWNWSENENESW. The W is West, N is North, E is East, and S is South. The shovel itself (or the bones on it) will tell you how many paces to go each way. Nan will stop automatically when you're there. Good luck!

Here MaG, have a tissue.

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/28/07 01:05 PM

Go through that entryway a bit to the right of the Charlie's mausoleum.
You will see a forest puzzle close up.
Follow the directions taken from the mausoleum tracing.
The number of steps for those directions are given by the skeleton hand. Follow only the first number shown. The hand is tricky. It can show multiple numbers but only the first is correct.
Posted By: Celtic Lark

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/28/07 10:17 PM

I had a quick look through this thread to see if anyone else has had the problem I'm having but I didn't see any mention of it. Forgive me if I'm repeating something. I have gone through the walkthrough to make sure I haven't missed any steps and, as far as I remember...

Click to reveal..
I've done everything that I need to do to trigger Nancy telling Bess to go infiltrate the Jolly Roger meeting and get the name that starts the meeting. I have 24 eyes - I just need the one that is in the box that Iggy left for me. But when I have Nancy call Bess, Nancy says nothing much is up and Bess says that she's relaxing on the balcony in their room (in the rain?) and if Nancy doesn't hurry up, she's going shopping again. As Bess, I've talked to the doctor to the point that he has left the table and I no longer have the option of going to Zeke's via the front door. When I try to go to the back ally, there seems to be no hotspot for getting back there - I just wind up at the Gumbo stand. Nancy noted that the next JR meeting was today back when I first discovered the secret room and read the journal. Now, when I go back to the journal and flip to May, she doesn't say anything. Any ideas on what I might have missed?

Edit: I figured it out. Nancy hadn't read the inscription on the top of the chest. That's what I get for reading ahead in the walkthrough!! slapforehead

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/29/07 12:29 AM

Glad you got through.
Posted By: magichappens

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/21/08 05:25 AM

Hi, I'm playing senior level and I'm stuck at the cemetery denizen hunt. I've typed the first name on the skull paper, Tammy Tassleman, but now I cant delete it to write the other names on the skull paper. When I go to Terra Siesta to look on the headstone, the only thing that lights up is the arch....what am I doing wrong....please help
Posted By: Rushes

Re: ND Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/21/08 12:25 PM

Hi magichappens,

You'll need to visit the actual cemetery itself and look at the headstones there. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community