GB HOMEPAGE

Agatha Christie: Evil under the Sun walkthrough posted

Posted By: MaG

Agatha Christie: Evil under the Sun walkthrough posted - 10/21/07 01:32 PM

Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil under the Sun is posted

Hope this helps.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Rough Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 10/21/07 01:38 PM

Thanks MaG, that will certainly help the members out a great deal!

Sue
Posted By: -=sinotek=-

Re: Rough Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 10/21/07 01:51 PM

Woohoo! Finally I'll be able to finish this game without spamming the forums with questions smile
Good work Mag!
Posted By: cigar

Re: Rough Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 10/21/07 02:13 PM

I agree with all of the above.Great work
Posted By: Becky

Re: Rough Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 10/21/07 06:11 PM

The walkthrough looks lovely! Thanks MaG! tomato
Posted By: Chief

Re: Rough Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 10/21/07 10:14 PM

bravo MaG.

Should get the game soon. Now I can have a peek at the WT. grin

Chief wave
Posted By: Lise

Re: Rough Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 10/21/07 11:56 PM

bravo thumbsupYou are definitely the best.Hoping to get the game soon
Posted By: poirot77

Re: Rough Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 10/23/07 08:56 AM

yes, thank you very much. i was stuck for a long time!
Posted By: magichappens

Re: Rough Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 01/14/09 06:13 AM

ACT 7: August 25,1940 late afternoon: i'm at the part where i need the spanner to use on the compass but i dont have it in inventory anymore...do you know where it might be????
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 01/14/09 10:28 AM

Its on the workbench in Jenk's garage.
Kay
Posted By: mavis

Re: Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 06/10/09 01:27 PM

Hi, folks I have just bought Evil Undr the Sun looking forward to geting to know you all on this advanture....I guess I will need help along the way ....not starting tonight very soon....
Mavis.f
Posted By: MaG

Re: Walkthrough for Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun posted - 06/10/09 02:02 PM

Have fun with the game, Mavis.
We're here.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community