GB HOMEPAGE

Next life - Where? What? Who?

Posted By: -=sinotek=-

Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/21/07 05:16 PM

Well... I just started playing Next Life and I have no idea about whats going on. I'm on an island and I talked to everyone there it to talk to(Or at least I think I did). I have no idea what I'm even suppose to do. I founded this bolder at a far side of the island that I need to move but I can't move it so I asked for help from 1 of the characters and he said that I need to move the log before there will be any way to remove the bolder. I have no idea how to remove it. And while I'm at it, I wanted to ask - What is that bar on the top right screen? It got empty now but it doesn't seems to do anything... And why do I have 100 bottles of water (I think it's water) and 10 breads?

If you can help me with any of the problems I'm facing or if you can answer any of my questions, it would be great. Thanks in advance smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/21/07 05:36 PM

That is your energy bar. You need to eat or drink water to raise the energy level.

Click to reveal..
To remove the boulder:
Pick up stones, sticks and dried grass. They are all over the place except for the dry grass. It is close to where you climb up.
After the Scot says he'll help you and for you take off the log.
Go back up to the boulder.
Place the dry grass at base (trunk inserted under the boulder) of rock. In inventory, use the sticks with rock to get fire.
Use fire on the dry grass. The log will be removed.
Go back to the Scot. He can't leave because of the depressed Danika.
Walk around and see if you can find the Japanese woman that is with the lady from NY.
Bell will toll and you sleep.
The next day, walk around and talk to the German with the cap.
Find the Scot to help you and he can't.
Pick up more rocks and sticks. They are around.
Then go back to the gap and see the German prying the rock.
Help him. Up you go.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/21/07 06:13 PM

Thanks. But nothing happens when my energy bar goes down all the day? what does it effect exactly? ;x

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/21/07 07:13 PM

Check the manual and find out. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/21/07 07:15 PM

Ok. Thanks Mag. smile

P.S: Can't wait for your wt on this game laugh

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/21/07 07:33 PM

I might not have one. The game doesn't like my computer.
Having problems and have shelved it for a while.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/21/07 07:50 PM

Awww frown
Well I'll guess I'll have to use this thread a lot because Imma get stuck a lot. In fact, I'm already stuck lol.
I'm on the 2nd day on the island and I need to get the bell tower door open. I tried using the stick and he seems to be trying something but it didn't work. So I'm guessing I need another thing. I also stuck a stick on the crack (with the stone). And thats about it. I talked with everyone there is to talk to. Any ideas? smile

Edit: I got the wire and used it on the padlock but now I still can't open it. He says he can't open it alone, but I went through all the characters and I couldn't find someone to help me.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/21/07 08:58 PM

I play and fight with the crashes as I follow your postings.
Okay - you got the wire after seeing the padlock.
Got the wire from Yukiko at the burned out spot at the beach only after talking to Dorothea.
Now you use the stick on the door.
If you can't you need to eat and gain strength first.
Then use the stick and it will. In you go.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 03:48 AM

How are you doing, sinotek? I think I found a way to stop my crashes but will play when time permits.
The beams are murder.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 06:11 AM

Sorry, I went to sleep so I didn't answer you. smile Btw, your game is crashing? Maybe I can help you with that. You get any error message when it crashes?

P.S: Thanks for helping me with the door. Moving forward. smile

Edit: well... once again I'm stuck. I finished the construction area (And yeah that part was really a pain) and now I'm back in the island and I need to open the padlock again. I need to find the Scotish fellow and get the tools i need from him but I can't find him. Where is he at?

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 02:17 PM

Sorry, Sinotek. I stopped yesterday and did some life chores.
I might not get back to playing til later.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 02:18 PM

Ok, so I guess I'll try and figure this out on my own frown

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 02:24 PM

Have you seen what happened to Danika already? I think you might need to do that first.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 02:47 PM

Ummm, well I'm not sure who's Danika is. If you are talking about the old lady then this other girl blocks the entrance. She says that the old lady is taking a shower so she doesn't let anyone in.
If you are talking about the blond girl who lies in bed, then nothing happen to her. She just lies in bad. I talked to all the characters already, so no idea what I should be doing now. :x

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 02:53 PM

The old lady that is depressed.
After checking the bell tower door, see if you can go to the eastern part or northeeastern beach. See if you find something new.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 03:21 PM

Did all you said. Nothing new at the Northern beach. Got nowhere to go or do there.
Can you tell me everything you did from the begining up to the point where you found the Scotish guy?

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 04:30 PM

That's the problem. I didn't take notes - so the next time I get back to the game. I will write from Act 1.
Then I have to play catch up with you.
It will be later tonight at the very least.

I'm sure you'll find it. If I have a minute or 2, I'll try.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 04:31 PM

Ok, I'll do my best. Thanks. smile
BTW - Wow. I'm still on act 1? lol, It'll take me months to finish it with this pace lol
Posted By: Ringer2

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: -=sinotek=-
I founded this bolder at a far side of the island that I need to move but I can't move it

Hi, a dumb question but where is this boulder you mention blush

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 04:47 PM

Ahh I'm not sure how to explain it exactly. It's at the right side of the beach. There's a passageway that leads to a dead end. At the far left there are rocky stairs. Use them to climb and there's your boulder.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 04:51 PM

Many thanks, will have a go *pops off to find rocky stairs* lol

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 05:07 PM

Well, I give up. I can't find a solution for this so I'll just wait until someone will reach there and will be able to help me.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 05:13 PM

sinotek,

I replayed that part and sent you a picture.
After Dorothy says tool-Scot.
Go to gap, northern plateau at left and see the Scot sitting on cliff edge.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 05:33 PM

You're awesome Mag! I don't know what I would've done without you laugh
Moving on with the game! smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 06:38 PM

Ok... this dude can't drive. Seriously, 2 car accidents. And now I'm even more stuck then before, shocking as it may be. I need to save the man and the woman that crashed at the far right side, the dude who got electrified once he stepped on the puddle, I got to stop the fire, call for help and take care of the injury Adam is having. Any tips on any of that would be nice. smile

Just a small note: This game is getting weirder and weirder. I really want to find out whats going on. razz

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 08:59 PM

I'm sure you can get there. I'll catch with you sometime.You're now ahead of me.
Posted By: thunderspike

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/22/07 10:59 PM

Try search the internet for Reprobates and walkthrough.

Reprobates is the german name of the game. Saw a walkthrough somewhere.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 03:55 AM

sinotek,

I think I'm at a stand still - I can't get pass the arcade puzzle of the circle and spinning light while he is trapped in the overturned SUV.
I don't know the logic in it and can't catch the spinning light.

I don't think the walkthrough can be written until I get through with this puzzle.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 05:39 AM

Let me explain - Theres a yellow light going around the circle. you gotta click on 1 of the empty spaces as soon as the yellow circle reaches them. If done correctly, the yellow light will move to an inner circle. If you click on an empty zone before the yellow light reaches it or after it reaches it, you go back to the outer circle. You gotta click on it exactly when the yellow light lands on it. Oh, and I think (I didn't check that one but I think thats how it works) that you gotta make a row from all zones. If you picked 1 empty space, you gotta pick the same space for the inner circle so it'll create a row. You also have a specified period of time to idle (Small bar on the buttom right). If you idle for like 5 sec, it'll go back to the outer circle again. There is also a general time for this whole puzzle. (Big bar at the buttom of the screen). If that runs out, the fire burns Adam and the puzzles will restart. Once you're done, it'll start it again 2 more times. If you do it 3 times, you're done. And btw, once you'll advance to the inner circles, it gets faster and harder to time it. So obviously the most inner circle is the hardest. It'll probably take a few tries before you can get it.

Good luck. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 05:50 AM

I finally understood the principle. I just don't do arcade puzzles well.
CYE! Can you send me a saved game for this puzzle, please. Thanks.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 11:39 AM

Ahh, well I do have 1 save but I already advanced in some parts. Send me a save game before that arcade, I'll pass it for you and send it back. smile

Edit: Sent you the save game I got, but again if you want - send me the save game of the arcade game, I'll pass it and send it back.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 02:32 PM

Thanks, sinotek. I sent you my saved game. Appreciate it.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 02:49 PM

Ok give me a few min to pass it and ill send it back to u smile
Edit: CYE. I saved it right after he got up.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 03:17 PM

Thanks. I got it. Hopefully, I can progress without anymore hitch.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 04:25 PM

Where is the wire for the padlock on the bell tower please

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 04:27 PM

You get it from the deaf girl (at least I think she's deaf). Talk to her and she'll give it to you. But you gotta talk to the other lady first (not the old one, the other 1). She will tell you that see saw the deaf girl with a wire.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 04:28 PM

Talk to Dorothy first. She is soaking her feet in the salt water close to cabin 5. She will tell you that Yokoki has it.
You will then find Yokoki at the burned out area.
Good luck.

Sinotek, I hit another arcade. cry

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 04:38 PM

Thanks guys

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 04:43 PM

Really mag? lol well can you tell me how did you get to another arcade? I'm still stuck with everything that there is to do in there.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 04:50 PM

Right been back to near cabin 5, all I can see is a guy washing himself in sea water, oh yeah, and its also raining

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 05:02 PM

sinotek, I sent you another save. Can you please do it and tell me where you're stuck.

Ringer, Ah. You must talk to everyone first.
Also look at the padlock of the bell tower door. Then try the door several times. Keep us posted.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 05:07 PM

Ok... this dude can't drive. Seriously, 2 car accidents. And now I'm even more stuck then before, shocking as it may be. I need to save the man and the woman that crashed at the far right side, the dude who got electrified once he stepped on the puddle, I got to stop the fire, call for help and take care of the injury Adam is having. Any tips on any of that would be nice. smile

Just a small note: This game is getting weirder and weirder. I really want to find out whats going on. razz

Still here. And sure Mag, I'll see if I can solve that arcade game as well. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 05:11 PM

Sinotek,

1. Talk to man and he gets electrocuted. Get brick.
2. Go to trailer. Check door. Pick up one boot and board.
Use board on trailer hitch. Use brick on window.
3. Check man in coma. Turn off gas in cooker stove.
Open door. Take other boot.
4. Combine 2 boots, go to electrocuted man. Use combined boots on puddle.
Do the heart puzzle arcade. That's where I am stuck on the arcade puzzle.

Check the critical ones to do at top of screen first.

PS: I have a partial very rough walkthrough written. Ask me.
I might not finishg it because of all this arcade business.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 05:20 PM

I will solve all arcades for you. I really don't mind! I can also help you write some parts in the walkthrough if you want. laugh

P.S: Thanks for helping me with that part. smile
P.S2: CYE

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 05:56 PM

Thank you. I really appreciate all your help.
I will get back to the game later.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 06:19 PM

You're welcome. It's the least I can do after all your help. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 07:28 PM

Right guys I have moved on but not far, I need the stockings, I asked the woman for hers and she tells me they are in cabin 4, but that lunatic of a guy won't let me in, any help very much appreciated.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 07:38 PM

Use the stick on him to knock him out.
Mag, If you'll manage to get passed the puddle, please let me know because I can't find a way to do it.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 07:55 PM

I am working on the last 2 tasks now: the man and later the road.

Click to reveal..
Look in the boot of the car. Take jack, towing rope and insulating tape.

Warehouse: Go right to the warehouse.
Check the fuse box.
Use the set of keys taken from trailer door on the warehouse door.
Enter and take fire extinguisher. Right click the tool box to get pliers. See that there are tires there too.
Exit the warehouse. In inventory, combine the insulating tape and the pliers to get insulated pliers.
Use insulated pliers on the cable below the fuse box. That stops the electricity.
Go back to the car. See a pile of sand right of the car but needs container to get them.
Car on fire: Use board on puddle. Cross the board and go back to the car.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 08:14 PM

Thanks. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 08:40 PM

Stuck again... sigh. I emptied the tunnels from the water. I found some pills in the drain (Using the flashlight) but I can't find a way to get them. I also can't find a way to heal Adam's wound or call for help or help the people that are stuck in the car.

Any help would be appreciates. smile

Edit: Ok I figured out how to heal Adam's wound. Now i just need to help the couple in the car and also I need to call for help.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 08:53 PM

I sent you a long spoiler.
I finally got through that nightmare with your help. <whew>
I'll rest a bit and do other work.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 09:09 PM

Hehe, Thanks. This nightmare is really a nightmare. frown
Posted By: Becky

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 10:25 PM

Is it my imagination or is the next life rather stressful? laugh

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/23/07 10:30 PM

Oh yes. rotfl

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 07:17 AM

Yup. It is lol
Mag I need your help again sad (I'm a nag, I know crazy).
I'm stuck on the island after the nightmare (I thought the nightmare was over but I guess I was wrong!). After the 2nd nightmare, it's raining again. I passed the cave part, after I was trapped with the stone, and heard about what happen while i was stuck there from the new girl that arrived - Michelle.(I will not say what happen to not spoil it for everyone who didn't get there yet). But now I have no idea what to do. I talked to everyone. I got the rope from under the ship in the cave, and there was an earthquake so now he said that he's not going back in that cave. I used the rope to get to the lower part of the cliffs and got the cap (which I gave back to the guy who lost it) and a fish (that I used as a bate for the bird trap) and now I'm stuck again.

smashpc <--- I might end up doing that! cool

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. Another nightmare... sigh. <.<
Posted By: DrumBeat

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 11:54 AM

Ahh, well I do have 1 save but I already advanced in some parts. Send me a save game before that arcade, I'll pass it for you and send it back. smile

Edit: Sent you the save game I got, but again if you want - send me the save game of the arcade game, I'll pass it and send it back.

I would appreciate if you send me the same. In fact I don't mind mild arcade sequences in adventure games, but this light-flashing-in-a-circle puzzle is impossible.

thanks and regards

-abdullah

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 11:59 AM

I need your email address to send you the save game.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 12:11 PM

within the brackets in my previous reply. smile

thanks
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 12:16 PM

Drumbeat please update your profile to show your email address to members rather than posting it on a thread.

Sue

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 12:23 PM

Done!

missed the public display email option in the profile... wink

thanks

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 12:35 PM

Thank you DrumBeat!

Sue

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 12:52 PM

Sent. Have fun. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 01:01 PM

Thanks sinotek!

Sue thumbsup

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 01:39 PM

Stuck again, I am on the iron girders, I have a metal bar, a workmans hat with oil in it which I have used on the pully, how do I get the pully to operate.

I have left an oily rag behind, don't seem to be able to take it with me

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 01:46 PM

Hmm, I think I didn't reach that part yet, but maybe you can help me. I'm stuck at the morgue after I scared Hanz away with the dead body. I need to find a way to get out. I can't use the staircase because he's afraid to run into Hanz. How do I get out of there?

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 01:55 PM

I haven't reached the morgue yet, *wonders if this game plays in many different ways*

Sorry I can't be of help to you

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 01:59 PM

Hmm are u in a nightmare right now where ur in a car accident?

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 02:39 PM

Ringer, you need a handle for the pulley. It is in the other toolbox. Open it using a makeshift crowbar and then right click the opened toolbox.

Sinotek, You're ahead of me. Sorry.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 02:50 PM

It's ok, I figured it out. Man this game gets weird... You'll see what I mean. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 02:58 PM

Thanks Mag, I over looked one of the tool boxes, I am now back at butlins LOL, the scotsman has some tool or other, how do I get it from him

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 03:07 PM

Find him, I think in cabin 5 and talk to him.
He doesn't have a tool.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 03:09 PM

He's near the bell tower, I have spoke with him regarding this tool, but to no avail.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 03:16 PM

He doesn't have a tool. Talk to to Danica in cabin 10.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 04:52 PM

Mag, let me know when you pass the island part right after the morgue nightmare. If you'll happen to write that island part down, please send it to my email. This game is hard. lol

Thanks in advance. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 04:54 PM

Okay. I just started again - on beginning of nightmare. I have to catch up then.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 06:14 PM

Let me explain - Theres a yellow light going around the circle. you gotta click on 1 of the empty spaces as soon as the yellow circle reaches them. If done correctly, the yellow light will move to an inner circle. If you click on an empty zone before the yellow light reaches it or after it reaches it, you go back to the outer circle. You gotta click on it exactly when the yellow light lands on it. Oh, and I think (I didn't check that one but I think thats how it works) that you gotta make a row from all zones. If you picked 1 empty space, you gotta pick the same space for the inner circle so it'll create a row. You also have a specified period of time to idle (Small bar on the buttom right). If you idle for like 5 sec, it'll go back to the outer circle again. There is also a general time for this whole puzzle. (Big bar at the buttom of the screen). If that runs out, the fire burns Adam and the puzzles will restart. Once you're done, it'll start it again 2 more times. If you do it 3 times, you're done. And btw, once you'll advance to the inner circles, it gets faster and harder to time it. So obviously the most inner circle is the hardest. It'll probably take a few tries before you can get it.

Good luck. smile

Anyone kind enough to send me a saved game just after this puzzle, I have been at it for about an hour now and it's driving me crazy, I get to the most inner circle and lose it all cry
Posted By: broozy

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 06:33 PM

Can you send it to me too....I'm gettin mad with this arcade smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 06:41 PM

lol, it's not that hard. lol
K I'll send you both the save.

Edit: Sent you both the saves. Have fun. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 07:29 PM

Thanks for that, managed to move on, will play more tomorrow, thanks again.
Posted By: broozy

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 08:18 PM

Thanks mate wink

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 08:20 PM

No problem.
Mag: I managed to pass it on my own, so it's ok. I'm sure I'll need your help again sooner or later though. smile

Edit: See? Told you I'll get stuck again. lol
For other people who didn't get far - I suggest you don't read it to not spoil some part of the game for you.
Click to reveal..
Well, I moved to the other Island with the log, and now I'm stuck. At 1 side there are these angry guards who won't let me pass to the village and on the other side I got some ruins of a well and a church. I have no idea what to do. I got the stones and sticks and some yellow berries.

I'm going off to sleep now, so I hope that you'll reach that part by tomorrow (But if not, thats alright smile ).

See ya tomorrow.
Posted By: nickie

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 11:01 PM

Hi all, could you please tell me what I'm supposed to be doing in the first arcade puzzle when I'm on the crane? The directional arrows at the top left don't seem to have an effect on anything. Actually mindless clicking everywhere doesn't seem to have an effect on anything either. duh You mentioned arcade after a crash, so I don't know if this arcade has the same premise or not.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/24/07 11:15 PM

I didn't use the directional arrows. It was too cumbersome.
I used the keyboard arrows.
You are the yellow moving circle. The orange circles will float and might bump you away from your goal.
Your goal is to get your yellow ball-circle to pass through the white small circles that spirals until the center.
Each time the yellow circle passes through the white circle it lits it up. You start at the beginning of the spiral.
But is is timed, so you have to move around as fast as you can without falling off the main circle.
Once you lit all of them up, your fear is controlled.
Good luck. I got this one through clenched teeth.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 06:33 AM

Thanks for sending me the part that I was stuck in Mag. smile
Posted By: nickie

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 08:59 AM

Thanks for the great explanation MaG. Will go try again. When I tried before, the orange ball hit the yellow ball, and the yellow went off the spiral and wouldn't move again. I was fuzzy headed and didn't think of using the keyboard arrows. grin

Edit: Keyboard controls made all the difference. It was kind of fun. Thanks again.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 09:58 AM

Well, I'm stuck again. Shocking, isn't it. smile
Well, I'm stuck at the hanger. I got in to the control room and clicked on the red button to get the hologram screen up. I used the finger on the screen and now I need the password. I tried AnettandCandy (The names on the puzzle) but that didn't work. Can anyone tell me the password?

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 01:11 PM

I give up with this game, I hate those arcade puzzles, I was enjoying it to a certain degree, but they have spoiled it for me.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 01:34 PM

I'm near the end of the game and I only did 3 arcade games. You already passed 2. This is your 3rd one. The story line really gets interesting so I suggest you don't give up. smile

P.S: still waiting for help with the password.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 02:24 PM

sinotek,

I'm not there yet but have you seen any other name around?

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 02:50 PM

Yeah 1, but it didn't work.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 03:14 PM

Try Sandra.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 03:26 PM

How do you know about Sandra? Did you reach it? smile

Edit: Sandra doesn't work. frown

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 04:16 PM

No. I am not on that part yet but there's a letter in the garbage can from Sandra.

-------
Just got to the PC. It is Candy then enter key.
---------
Finished. Need to write later...
Posted By: zenaj

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 06:02 PM

Hi all, newbie here smile

I have been stuck at the 2nd arcade game for 3 days, have started to see spinning lights in my sleep.............. crazy

If anyone would be kind enough to send me a saved game to get me through this bit I would be very very gratefull. thumbsup

Thanks in advance.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 06:22 PM

Hi zenaj and welcome to Gameboomers welcome

Just sit tight, I'm sure as soon as someone that has some saved games sees this, they'll help you out.

Sue

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 06:49 PM

welcome zenaj!

I'll send you what sinotek made.
Posted By: zenaj

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 10:35 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys.

After posting, gave the puzzle another go and did it straight away...........typical, LoL.

Thanks for the mail tho MaG, appreciate that there is help at hand if needed. thumbsup

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/25/07 11:04 PM

Great. That was impressive.
Posted By: gaily

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/26/07 12:19 AM

Hi to all,
I keep getting hit by the train in the second nightmare. I can get the window down but I can't get my seatbelt off.Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/26/07 12:30 AM

Take the side view mirror and then use it on the window.
Posted By: gaily

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/26/07 02:08 AM

Thanks MaG, I'll give it a go. :/

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/26/07 07:22 AM

Well, I finished the game. smile Thanks for all your help Mag.

Now that I finished the game I must say that the story line was interesting, but the ending was just bah... I expected more. The game play also wasn't that great. Had a lot of issues with the typing and clicking. The "stairs" icon is hardly noticeable because it doesn't write anything on the top of the screen like "Go down" or w/e. And the voice acting was the worst part. Although Adam's voice fitted him, he acted so badly. Other characters did a bit better but not a lot. Graphics were the strong part of this game. Nice flawed graphics. I think that The Adventure Company really didn't invest much time on the English version. The subtitles can back up that accusation. The character said 1 thing and the subtitles showed a COMPLETELY different thing. They didn't even bother proof reading them. They had tons of spelling mistakes.
Anyways, this game was only interesting because of it's story line and graphics. The rest of it was pretty bad.

Well, thats it. Again, thanks for all your help Mag. smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/26/07 03:20 PM

Sinotek,

Thanks for those arcade solutions. If not for you, I would not have gone through and finished the game.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/26/07 05:38 PM

You're welcome. Glad I could help you for a change. thumbsup
Posted By: miki

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/28/07 08:30 AM

Hi all, newbie here

I have been stuck at the 2nd arcade game
If anyone would be kind enough to send me a saved game to get me through this bit I would be very very gratefull.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/28/07 12:55 PM

miki
I'm looking for a save after the spinning light puzzle to. Can't make any headway in the game. Thanks
Richard

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/28/07 01:37 PM

Since a lot of you need it, I'll just upload it and give you the link. Ill edit this post once it'll be done.

Edit: http://www.uploading.com/files/1YYESMQO/save005.esa.html (wait until the timer reaches 0 and download) There you go. Just put it in your save folder (in the game's folder) and load it. If it asks you to overwrite the file, then I suggest you change the name save005esa to a more advance number so it'll take an empty spot instead of an already used one.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/28/07 02:15 PM

Thanks, sinotek! You saved a lot of gamers. bravo
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/28/07 08:17 PM

Hi everyone,
I can't do even the first arcade with the circle. Could someone send me the save please? Thank you.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/28/07 08:34 PM

Let me check and see where it is, springchicken.
----
It's on the way.
Posted By: Maivor

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/28/07 08:42 PM

Hello MaG!
Could you or somebody else pleeease send me saved games for the arcade games within Next Life? I'm stuck at the first arcade game and just know that I won't be able to solve the other two(?) arcade sequences after that. Thanks in advance!

Best regards and thanks for all the good walkthroughs throughout the years!

Maivor

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/28/07 08:46 PM

On the way (first arcade), Maivor.
Glad the wts help. Thank you for your thoughts.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/28/07 09:18 PM

MaG! wave
I got it. Thanks a lot! catrub

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/29/07 12:35 AM

I am stuck at the tower elevator. I can't pick up the pipe from the tower floor, it's not accessible and can't do anything else here. How do I get to the tower? Please help.
sad

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/29/07 12:42 AM

This is the tower after the elevator or lift?
If so, climb the pillar, walk the elevator and then go to the tower floor. Pick up the pipe.

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/29/07 01:08 AM

Yes MaG, this is exactly the place. I climbed the pillar to the elevator, walked to the tower floor but couldn't get there, there is no active cursor anywhere including the pipe on the floor. He is just standing in front of the elevated tower floor and not moving.

Edit. Never mind. I don't know how, but finally I managed to move him on the platform.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/29/07 01:24 AM

MaG
Could you send me a save after the Heart puzzle. Thanks
Richard

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/29/07 01:48 AM

On the way, Richard.
Posted By: maryann

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/29/07 11:45 AM

hello i am playing next life and am stuch with the heart arcade puzzle, have been trying to do it for hours. So if someone could send me a save game just after that bit i would be really grateful.

thank you

maryann

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/29/07 01:39 PM

On the way, Maryann. Enjoy the game.
Posted By: maryann

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 11/29/07 02:09 PM

thank you mag am finally able to get on in the game.

thank you.
Posted By: burak1976

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 12/15/07 10:51 PM

Dear Mag, can you send me the save game after hearth rate puzzle
Thanks smile

Re: Next life - Where? What? Who? - 12/15/07 10:54 PM

welcome Burak!

It's on the way. Have fun.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community