GB HOMEPAGE

ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull

Posted By: ROSE07663

ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/24/07 09:27 PM

I am playing this game in the Junior level.

I am having problems understanding the Junior Marble Puzzle.

I get Square (S1) and move the square up 4 times and then right twice to be in the same column as the marble. I move the marble up to hit the square, now I don't understand what it means Square (S2), it says to move the square right, right, down, right and right. The square now blocks the second laser.

I don't get that, once I move it, then I can't go through.

I hope I am explaining this right.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/24/07 09:33 PM

Give me a minute to pull up the w/t and look at it Rose.

Sue

Edit: Do you have one marble placed yet Rose?

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/24/07 10:54 PM

No, if I slip the marble over, the lasor comes back and I don't know how to get over to the other side.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/24/07 11:15 PM

Rose do you want me to solve this puzzle for you? If you do, send me your saved game please.

Sue
Posted By: twylla

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/24/07 11:29 PM

hey does anyone know how to get the eye out of the thing where the balls bang into one another and u r suppose to grab the eye ball when it comes out..i have tried for over 2 weeks and i cant get it..or the one in the tooth bookcase
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/25/07 12:07 AM

welcome twylla,

Please do not post more than once. We get notification of your postings.
If we can get to it we or the other members will help you.
I deleted the other posting. Thanks.

Pendulum balls:
There are 2 positions the ball swings out and stops once you hit it. I marked where they are located and then hit the ball.
Move the cursor immediately to the end position and click.
Tooth bookcase:
The walkthrough has s step by step on the tooth bookcase. Be sure that you have read the clues and also have looked at the chart on the wall of the secret room. luck

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/25/07 04:58 AM

Sue, I like to try it on my own first, can you give me an idea on how to do this?

I thank you for your help.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/25/07 10:36 AM

Rose just keep moving the marbles around until you are able to get the first one in place. MaG has drawn the path for the marble with the arrows.
Just remember to not shoot the marbles into a corner or you can't get them out.

Sue
Posted By: ozma38

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/27/07 06:45 PM

Hi Rose,
I don't know if you ever got past the marble puzzle yet but I had the same problem when I did it.The first half worked great but when I got to the right side and tried to use the WT I kept getting blocked in so I jut saved once I got the 2 lasers blocked the I was really careful and did the second part On my own.It only took me 2 or 3 tries,I also helped my mother Mysty get through that puzzle.What I really thought was bad was spraying the wasps,my hands would cramp up.

ozma
Posted By: PATSY

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/27/07 06:58 PM

Hi it's me again for help. Does anyone have a junior save for the bee puzzle? My arthritic hands just can't click quite fast enough. Thanks all.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/27/07 07:26 PM

There are 3 wasp puzzles. Which on do you want?
I'll just send you all.

on the way.
Posted By: PATSY

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/27/07 07:31 PM

Oh my, I didn't know there were 3!
Thanks MaG Now how do I install? The save I got from Sue I just dropped in the folder.
Posted By: ozma38

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/27/07 07:49 PM

Hi Patsy I have a couple saves for the wasp puzzles I just don't know how to send them to you.

ozma

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 11/27/07 07:56 PM

Yes - just place them in the Legend folder found at My Documents.
Then load play one at a time.
Follow the sequence of the wt and then use the next saved game.
Then follow the wt and then use the last wasp puzzle. luck

Thanks, Oz! wave

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/02/07 10:00 PM

Hello,

Can someone tell me how they did the bowling game.

I keep going back and forth and I tried to save, but can't.

Please advise.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/02/07 10:16 PM

Sorry Rose, missed you.
If you back away from the puzzle you will have to start from scratch.
Are you playing as junior or senior detective please? I should have a saved game for you.

Sue
Posted By: Laurette

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/02/07 11:33 PM

I have tried to look at the walkthrough for this game, but there is only one page and it stops in mid-sentence! (or am I just crazy?). Thanks.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/02/07 11:38 PM

Laurette I haven't printed out the w/t for this game but I'm pretty sure that it's more than one page.
Looking at it online, my guess is way more than 10 pages....maybe something like 20?
Nope doubt that you are crazy, give me a minute and let me check on the length. Will edit and get back to you.

Sue

Edit:
I just checked Laurette and it's 20 pages according to my printer.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/02/07 11:48 PM

This is the link I see: http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcNn/NDlegendofthecrystalskull.htm
I'm at a total loss. Thanks.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/02/07 11:52 PM

Laurette,
I see the whole walkthrough. Chances are, it is your browser.
Maybe close it, restart the computer and look again.
Keep us posted.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/02/07 11:53 PM

Will do. Thanks.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/03/07 12:01 AM

I see the entire thing too Laurette. Hope you figure this out.

Sue

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/03/07 04:58 AM

Hi Sue,

I am playing as Junior. If you can send me the saved game to that, I appreciate it.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/03/07 05:02 AM

Rose,

It's on the way. Have fun.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/03/07 05:45 AM

Thank you, now I am on my way.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/03/07 05:39 PM

Hi: I deleted all my cookies and refreshed the page and I can now access the entire walkthrough. Thanks. (that was really strange!).

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/03/07 05:51 PM

Glad you solved the problem Laurette.

Sue

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/04/07 06:45 AM

Hello,

I am trying to active the miniature cemetery. I go to Terra Siesta, and try to click and read the headstone, and I can't.

What am I doing wrong?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/04/07 11:40 AM

Rose make sure that everything has been done prior to reaching this part of the game. Did you type in Tammy's name?

Sue

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/04/07 06:37 PM

Yes, I will go back and see if I let anything out, and if I didn't, I will be back.

Thanks Sue.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/04/07 11:48 PM

Well, I went back and went over everything, and I am still having the problem, I typed in Tammy's name and still can not get to her tombstone.

Please advise.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/05/07 12:02 AM

Hi Rose,

You'll need to visit the actual cemetery itself, not the miniature model. (There's lots of to-ing and fro-ing in this particular puzzle!)

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/05/07 12:35 AM

Thanks Rushes!

Sue
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/05/07 04:34 AM

Rose, did Nancy say something like "That seems right"? I noticed that once the proper name was put in, Nancy always said something to verify it. luck

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/05/07 05:29 AM

Thank you Rushes.

Looney4labs, I did put the right name in, but nothing happen. What Rushes said was right, and I did that and got through it.

I thank you all.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/05/07 09:56 PM

I don't understand what I am doing, I am at Bruno's cypt. The WT says go to the fountain to reset the puzzle, and click, where do I click, I don't understand.

Please advise.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/05/07 10:20 PM

If you entered or click wrong step in the puzzle, the only way to reset the puzzle is to move forward towards the fountain.
Then go back and the puzzle is reset to start position.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/06/07 01:45 AM

I got it, thank you.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/06/07 05:38 PM

I'm at the part in the secret room (by the vase) where the pirate dummy and the bowling lane puzzle are. I intend to try a little bit more, but can't get either one done. Is there some kind of bypass method here? Some other games of ND's have had some. Thanks for any help.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/06/07 05:46 PM

Laurette there is no bypass that I know of for the bowling game puzzle. No cheat that I'm aware of either. It's all in the position that you choose to roll the ball. Try to get the back ones done first.
If you get really frustrated I do have a save for the bowling balls but let me know if you are playing as junior or senior please.

Sue

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/06/07 05:54 PM

Sue: I'm playing Senior level. Thanks.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/06/07 06:16 PM

Saved game is sent Laurette

Sue

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/06/07 11:14 PM

Thank you, Sue. I tried again and it is way too frustrating. I got all but two and then it changed again.
Posted By: masmirf

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/09/07 06:43 PM

I, too, am having trouble with the swinging balls. I have been trying for days. I move my curser right away and click when the eye gets to the right spot and get the red outlined hand but when I click my mouse button it doesn't respond and grab the eye. I am also having trouble with the pirate dummy. I entered the notes and clicked on play. He says all the right words but his eyeball doesn't pop out. I also did the bowling game. I said in walkthrough to turn them all back to the pictures of the mouth and see what happens. For me that was nothing. What was suppose to happen? Can anyone help me with these puzzles?

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/09/07 06:54 PM

masmirf try marking the spot with a little piece of a sticky page and then all you'll have to do is grab at either the high or low spot.
I think redoing the bowling game and getting all mouths was an easter egg only.
Are you sure you have done everything that would trigger the completion of the pirate puzzle?

Sue

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/09/07 07:12 PM

I will try the sticky note thing. As for the pirate and bowling puzzle, I got the eyeball and the easter egg but I looked at the walkthrough to see if I was done with the bowling game and it said to turn them all to the mouth and see what happens but nothing did. In the pirate puzzle I found the book and id'd the drawings on the wall. I then went back to the pirate dummy, pushed the button marked with the proper word and pressed talk. He said all the words but the eyeball didn't fall out. Did I miss something?

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/09/07 08:20 PM

masmirf,

The other bowling game is for an Easter egg, you don't need it to progress.

After pressing the words for the dummy, did you look close at the words on the wall at the other room?
You might need to redo the words. There are 2 syllables that you might interchange. luck

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/09/07 10:52 PM

Help! I am at the part where Bess is to infiltrate the pirate's meeting. I am never given the correct option to say "scuttled bones." I've even started over. I get scuttle boat and two other "wrong" choices. Thank you. Senior level.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/09/07 10:58 PM

Hi Laurette,

You'll need to scroll down your list of passwords - "scuttled bones" is near the bottom of the list and not immediately visible.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/09/07 11:03 PM

Thanks Rushes

Sue

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/09/07 11:05 PM

Thank you, Rushes.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/10/07 02:41 AM

I finally got the dummy puzzle. I was pressing talk after each work instead of pressing all of them and then pressing talk. I still can't get the ball puzzle. I tried the sticker thing and I press my left mouse button when I am over the eye but I still can't get it. Is there a save game out there? I'm getting frustrated.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/10/07 03:03 AM

If you got the eye already from the bowling puzzle - you're done with it.
What sticker thing? Can you explain it to me.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/10/07 03:30 AM

In the ball puzzle (the ones that swing) you have to grab the eye when it swings out of the box. You have two trys to get it so it was suggested that I put a sticker where the eye can be grabbed but I still can't grab it. I need help! A save if needed.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/10/07 03:35 AM

Senior or junior, masmirf?

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/10/07 03:42 AM

I'm sorry, it's the junior game.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/10/07 03:50 AM

It's on the way, masmirf.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/10/07 03:01 PM

Thank you for the save game MaG. How do I get in into my game? I went to the Program file and then I opened the Crystal Skull folder but there is no save folder. Where do I put it and how?

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/10/07 03:29 PM

masmirf look for your game folder in My Documents please.

Sue
Posted By: minibramble

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/12/07 03:38 PM

Could someone send me a saved game after the bowling puzzle junior level?I've been trying for 2 days and it's driving me nuts.
Thanks.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/12/07 03:42 PM

Mini, I was able to do that puzzle by saving every time I got an "eye". If the next ball turned it to something I didn't want, I just loaded the save.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/12/07 03:42 PM

On the way, minibramble.
Posted By: minibramble

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/13/07 02:53 PM

Thanks for the save.I found it in my documents how do I import the save into my game?
I tried saving after every ball but it wouuldn't do it.Kept resetting the game.

Re: ND - Legend of the Crystal Skull - 12/13/07 02:56 PM

Mini open your game folder, that's found in My Documents, then all you need to do is copy/paste or drag/drop the save you downloaded.

Sue
© 2024 GameBoomers Community