GB HOMEPAGE

Evil Under the Sun - Stuck in Act 4

Posted By: Melly

Evil Under the Sun - Stuck in Act 4 - 01/31/08 01:08 AM

I have a question: if you miss something, does the game allow you to move on? I've done everything I'm supposed to do in Act 4 up to finding the luminescent coat, but I can't talk to Emily Brewster or the Gardners after that. I'm wondering if I missed something in a previous act.

I guess I need a game save at the point where I'm stuck...if that's possible. Thanks for any and all help.
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Evil Under the Sun - Stuck in Act 4 - 01/31/08 01:12 AM

Melly, you won't be able to advance to the next act until you complete act 4. I would suggest you go back to a save game and play using the walkthrough. Pay attention to all details.
Kay

Re: Evil Under the Sun - Stuck in Act 4 - 01/31/08 01:16 AM

I have used the walkthrough and have done everything in Act 4 I am supposed to, including picking up the luminescent coat. After that, the walkthrough says to speak with Emily Brewster, but she's not where she's supposed to be. That's why I'm stuck.

Re: Evil Under the Sun - Stuck in Act 4 - 01/31/08 01:33 AM

Melly, usually the problem here is that the car you repaired is still in Jenk's garage. After you repaired it it should be gone. Did you fix it before you went into the village or after?
Kay

Re: Evil Under the Sun - Stuck in Act 4 - 01/31/08 01:49 AM

I repaired it before I went into the village. Did I do it out of order?

Re: Evil Under the Sun - Stuck in Act 4 - 01/31/08 02:02 AM

Yes, you need to do everything in the village and then go back to Jenk's garage and repair the car. I would suggest you go back to a save before Leathercombe Bay and play that part again.
Kay

Re: Evil Under the Sun - Stuck in Act 4 - 01/31/08 02:16 AM

I'll try that and let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the assistance!

------
It worked! Thank you, thank you, thank you. That's been bugging me forever.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community