GB HOMEPAGE

Cleopatra - stuck in library hall

Posted By: vilia

Cleopatra - stuck in library hall - 02/17/08 06:14 AM

I'm having a bit of a problem in the Library of Alexandria Hall.

I've stripped back the paint on the pillars, attached the rod, rope and grappling hook to the croc and have tried clicking on his head when holding the staff to get him to move but the game won't let me click on the croc when I have the staff. When I undo the rope, I can click on the croc's head but it says I have to do things in order. I have tried this with all 4 pillars to no avail. I have exhausted all conversations with the weird Sobek guy and the entertainer.

Any ideas please?
Posted By: Tomer

Re: Cleopatra - stuck in library hall - 02/17/08 10:45 AM

erm, it's a long shot but I think you can tie the rope to 2 different ends of the rod, so if you tried one edge and it didn't work, try attaching the rope to another.

It's been a while since I played it but it's worth a try...
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Cleopatra - stuck in library hall - 02/17/08 12:41 PM

Villia please do as Tomer suggests and see if placing the rope in another position will allow you to tap the croc. If that doesn't work let us know please.
The hook and rope must be on the croc and the other end of the rope must be tied to the bar [the end of the bar next to the wall].

Sue
Posted By: vilia

Re: Cleopatra - stuck in library hall - 02/18/08 05:38 AM

Thank you so much! I had it attached to the outer part of the bar and didn't think to try the inner one nearest the wall.

Thanks again
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Cleopatra - stuck in library hall - 02/18/08 11:49 AM

Glad you figured it out Villa

Sue
© 2024 GameBoomers Community