GB HOMEPAGE

Journey to the center of the earth-not working need patch

Posted By: Iva

Journey to the center of the earth-not working need patch - 03/02/08 08:23 PM

Hi,

I installed the game, it starts but after the intro main character won't move. The cursor doesn't show anything. What should I do?
Can anyone help?

Iva
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Journey to the center of the earth-not working need a crack or patch - 03/02/08 08:46 PM

Iva do you get an active cursor at all to move her? Where is she?

Sue

Re: Journey to the center of the earth-not working need a crack or patch - 03/03/08 11:16 PM

Hey Sue,

I've watched the intro and when the rocks fall I am at the very beginning and I see the chopper, and the cursor shows up but it will not do anything. Actually the cursor does move but it will not change into footsteps as it should (it says so in the walkthrough) so I can't move anywhere, I can just move the cursor around but not the character.... Guess it's a bug or something...

Re: Journey to the center of the earth-not working need a crack or patch - 03/03/08 11:27 PM

Have you taken everything you needed from the helicopter already?

Sue

Re: Journey to the center of the earth-not working need a crack or patch - 03/03/08 11:30 PM

No, I am just standing there and cannot come near it or anywhere else..

Re: Journey to the center of the earth-not working need a patch - 03/03/08 11:40 PM

Standing where Iva? Did you walk over to the helicopter after the rock slide? Have you tried to open the door and check on the pilot.
Some of the hotspot places are just a bit touchy and you'll have to work to find them.
You can also go to the Frogwares support site and see if they have any additional info for you.

Sue

Re: Journey to the center of the earth-not working need a patch - 03/04/08 08:21 AM

Ok. Thanks. I'll try the Frogwares support.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community