GB HOMEPAGE

Gameboomers Nostradamus please help

Posted By: badger

Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/02/08 10:56 PM

Hi...I have started playing Nostradamus but I have run into a bit of trouble...ok here goes..this is early on in the game..I have got all the clothes required to move on to the next step...got the colouring cream and given it to my father,but when he needs to tell me to make the jam...and give me the Zodiac sheet...nothing happens..it just gets stuck on the same bit of conversation...maybe there is a bug in the game..I have already posted this on the bugs Forum but they told me someone here might be able to help....I hope so???
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/02/08 11:11 PM

I'm not aware of any bugs in this area badger. You might want to see if you can end the conversation with Nostradamus.
If that isn't possible, go back to a saved game and play forward again. Make the jam before he asks you to please.

Sue

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/02/08 11:25 PM

made the jam..but no luck..started the game from the begining..gets stuck on the same bit of conversation..."Imight fall sick going to the castle,quarantine hasn`t been lifted yet"....still noo luck..please help

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/02/08 11:33 PM

I don't know what you want me to do badger. Have you placed all items necessary on her? Have you tried to work on the zodiac puzzle?

Sue
Posted By: Gemini25

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/02/08 11:34 PM

I was stuck with the clothes too I had forgotten to wear the hat. If you are wearing everything, then Nostradamus will put the cream on you.

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/02/08 11:41 PM

I`ve got all the clothes on because he takes the cream off me and tells me he will show me how to put it on later...it just stays on the one line of conversation..I`m so sorry....all clothes worn ..made the jam..made the cream.can`t do the Zodiac puzzle...haven`t got it yet

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/02/08 11:44 PM

Make sure all ingredients are in the cream badger. Something is missing.........either a puzzle or a conversation tree to stop you so early in the game.

Sue
Posted By: Gemini25

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/03/08 10:03 AM

Did you look at the picture of Cesar in his bedroom and click on the constellations in the picture? I missed this the first time.

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/03/08 07:10 PM

thanks for your help...tried everything...def a bug coz it just freezes up when she tries to talk...Iwas wondering???would a saved game work...maybe if I had one to a spot just after my incident..lol..

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/03/08 08:37 PM

Badger send me your saved game and let me work on it please.

Sue

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/03/08 09:10 PM

Yes please..but don`t know how
Posted By: MaG

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/03/08 09:22 PM

badger,

Open the Nostradamus folder that you can find in the Program files\Elektrogames\Nostradamus\Users\Profile1
Right click the file you want to send.
Select on the drop menu - send to - then mail recipient.
Get Sue's address on her profile by clicking on her name.
Send it then.

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/03/08 10:16 PM

thank you so much.....I will do this tomorrow
Posted By: GIOVANNA LARIOU

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/03/08 11:02 PM

@badger

It is strange the problem you have. If you have done everything in order and correct Nostradamus put the facial cream on you and ready to go. Propably you are missing something.

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/04/08 11:21 PM

omg...thank you all so much for your time...when you said to exhaust all conversation I didn`t know you had to highlight the dialogue..what an idiot...I CAN NOW GET ON WITH THE GAME..ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL...no doubt I will be in touch again

Re: Gameboomers Nostradamus please help - 03/04/08 11:32 PM

Glad you figured out what was holding you back Badger. You aren't an idiot but be sure you skip no conversation trees with anyone.
Please don't post in all upper case letters..........it means you are screaming at us and is hard to read.
We do understand the excitement at solving your own problem though!

Sue
© 2024 GameBoomers Community