GB HOMEPAGE

lost in Rhem3

Posted By: sali

lost in Rhem3 - 03/05/08 11:40 PM

MaG, I'm lost even if I follow your wt. I'm at Upper level 6 square panel.I've aloowed the water again, went back up the ladder, crossed the bridge, back to top level and the problem begins: I can't find the button to press. The only one I see is the red one I pressed earlier to have the rignht fragment. Can you help me, it's the third time I do that part. Thank you. Sali
Posted By: texaslady

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/05/08 11:46 PM

Sorry sali, we'll have to wait for MaG or another Rhem 3 vet to help you out here.

Sue

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/05/08 11:55 PM

Thank you Sue for answering me so fast; I forgot to tell MaG that I was at page 13 of her wt, maybe it can help to find the place I have difficulty with.Sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/05/08 11:57 PM

I wish you all the luck in the world sali.

Sue
Posted By: MaG

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 12:42 AM

Sali,

Is this where you are?
Go back inside and allow water in the reservoir again.
Go back up the ladder, cross bridge, back to top level of bridge and press the button to unlock and 'float' the floating center portion again.
Go back down the ladder by table room and go to the left manhole. Go down the left manhole.
Press the button to drain the water reservoir.

It sounds like you have the bridge floating already so that the panel on the top level has been hidden and the side panel is seen.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 12:58 AM

Yes MaG that's where I am. I went back inside, allowed the water again, back up the ladder, cross the bridge and back to top level of bridge and then...I don't quite understand what you saying. Do you mean I should go by the left manhole and drain the water reservoir, go to the top level of the bridge like you explained and I should find the button?Sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 01:34 AM

sali,

If I understand what you said, you did everything correct:

You initially pressed the button and checked if there is space in between the bars. This held the vertical central column stationary or in place.
Then you went down to the drained button and got the left fragment. You see that the central potion is held in place.
Then you filled it with water again.

Then you are here now - you went upstairs at top level.
You should see the red button so that you float that vertical portion again but it is not - it is already floating as shown by the panel where you got the right fragment.

So I think somewhere - sometime the central column was released.
There is water in the reservoir?
If so - continue with the game now and see. Keep me posted please.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 01:46 AM

The problem is that when I turn right to see and open a panel and put the fragments in it ,I can't cause I don't see that panel. Sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 01:57 AM

I will try to replay the game, maybe I missed something. I'll get back to you. Thanks MaG.Sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 02:07 AM

Sali,

Are you checking the bridge at the lower level for that panel to insert the 2 fragments?
There is nothing blocking the way?

Please verify if there is one blocking the path of the bridge on the lower level and that the top level is clear.
Look down on the floor of the top level and see if the metal cover is there.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 03:22 AM

There is nothing blocking the lower bridge and I'm searching at the top level bridge for the panel to insert the fragments. I'm at the top level, the room table on my back and a grate blocking the way and I can't get it open to go to the 2 rows of squares to use the combination, I have the 2 codes though to be able to enter that combination but I can't get through that part of the bridge.Sali I don't see any cover on the floor.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 03:34 AM

Sorry for answering you twice, I thought I didn't submit; and it happened to me twice tonight! Sorry again. Sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 03:38 AM

When you stand in front of that grate blocking the way, look down. Do you see a metal cover?
That is the cover of the red button.

Please use the edit button, so that you don't stack postings. Thanks.

Have you turned right to see if there's a panel?
Have you drained the water now?

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 04:11 AM

When I stand in front of the grate, looking down I see the matal cover I used for entering the metal pipes in the golden ones. When I close that metal cover I see near the grate on the big metal cover on the floor, what seems like a little metal box gray green like the big metal box. But when a hand appears on it, it's the big metal box with the red button and the pipes that opens. Now I don't want to keep you any longer it's beginning to get late. Thanks for your patience. And I will make sure that the stacking postings wont happen again. I forgot, no I didn't drain the water now.Sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 04:16 AM

I believe that is the panel that holds the vertical column stationary or not. It should have a button.
If you want to see the panel to place the 2 fragments on - drain the water after you hold the vertical column stationary. luck
Posted By: Geo

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 04:26 AM

Mag,perhaps she doesnt realize that the manhole cover for the right manhole is actually covering the left manhole? Just a thought.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 01:09 PM

Thanks for the possibility, Geo.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 03:13 PM

Hi MaG and Geo, no because I could drain that part (south) also. I tried draining both sides and still don't see a metal box upstair. I see spaces on the handrail of the bridge on the high level. Maybe it's a bug so I'm asking you to send a save game so I could see that box and continue my game please . Thanks MaG for your time. Thank you also Geo for trying to help me.Sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 03:19 PM

sali,

Please send me that saved game. I'll see what I can do - no promises. smile

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 03:31 PM

MaG I know how to put one of your save game in the game but I never sent one of mine. Could you help me to do that.Sorry for the time I take. I will begin the game one more time before I do that. Thanks. Sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 03:38 PM

No problem, sali.
Open the Rhem 3 folder, then DATA\DPOT.
Look for the one you want to send.
Right click it. On the drop down menu, select 'send to'.
Then select 'mail recipient'.
Place my address on the mail form that comes out.

Good luck.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 06:51 PM

Since I always clip on submit after making my message I don't know your address. Could you send it to me please. Thank you MaG. sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 07:04 PM

Sali click on her name/avatar and you can get her email address that way.

Sue

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 09:20 PM

Thanks I'll do that. Oh and MaG I finally got the purple panel on the high level after playing the game for the fifth time. I will try to analyse where did I go wrong or where did I forget something. I'll get back to you if I find it; maybe it could help somebody else. Thanks again. sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/06/08 10:41 PM

yay Great. Check if it is the draining of the water.
Posted By: norm

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 07:23 AM

I need help for the secret library. I am on the first level. I cannot open the door. On the first level I follow a walk-through on page 15. How do I get power for the button for the door. So I could cross over. I am using MaGtRo walk-through.

Norm
Posted By: fisicx

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 09:04 AM

There are lots of locked doors in Rhem! I assume you have just entered the building and can't open the door at the far end of the corridor. The reason being that it's locked from the other side. Follow the walkthrough to work out how to get to the other side (it involves lots of climbing up and down).

Note that the secret library is not actually the building you are in but you do get to it from this building.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 01:42 PM

Norm,

Can you tell us where specifically is this first level with doors/button is located.
There are several buildings.
Page 15 is in the Cavern in my printer.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 02:05 PM

I had fun figuring how to put the left fragment in the box at the high level bridge but now that it's done, maybe it could help. To regain the view of that box I forgot to open the metal cover on the floor again and press the button to release the locks. Go to the left mainhole and drain the reservoir. Go back up again by the north side of the bridge and put the fragment in the box. That was what you meant when you said press the button to unlock and 'float'the floating center again.Thank you for your help MaG.That was on page 13.Sali

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 04:40 PM

On page 15 in the walk-through I am at [go to the top floor of the left side of the ravine building] (library) I did everything it says then I climb down to the first level I went left to door and try to open it no luck there. When I pushed the button to get to the other side. Does this help

Norm

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 04:57 PM

Norm,

Early in the walkthrough, there is a part that opens this door. It might not have been done.
You can still do it while you're at this point.

From walkthrough:

Open the door at end of corridor - Turn around and climb the ladder at left wall inside the alcove.

Go right, right and left at end of the corridor. See the indent similar to key C. Insert key C on the indent. Note the lavender colored pipe leading out of the key frame. This powers the green button at lower level.

Move the Elevator-bridge - Remember this procedure. The elevator-bridge control is on the third level.
Go back to the other hallway and see gap in the corridor on this level and higher levels.
Go to the alcove ladder and go back down.
Go right to the green button. Press the now active button and see the bridge rise to the wall of the building. A useful ladder is made. Go back to the alcove ladder and climb the ladder.

Go right to the end of the corridor. Climb the bridge-ladder one level above to the 3rd level.

Turn around and forward, left on the corridor. See buttons on a stand. Press the down button twice to bring the elevator bridge to the second level. (We will come back to this level later).

Go back to outside bridge ladder and go down to the second level.

Turn around and left to the lowered elevator bridge. Go across and see a corridor at right with 6 squares panel ahead. We will come back here later.

Turn left to continue forward. Go left (ignore the green button that lowers the bridge this time) and forward.

Climb down this bridge-ladder. Turn around and go forward. Use the top button to unlatch this door on the lower level.

Press the bottom button to open the door.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 07:05 PM

key c is in the slot. On page 15 of your walk-through. It tells me to go left,forward and open the door. Go left and forward to exit your now on the other side of the arched gate outside but I cannot open the door to get their

Norman

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 07:29 PM

Yes, Norman.

This door was opened earlier in the walkthrough but you might have missed doing that. I think maybe page somewhere 4 -6. - so open this door now. That was the step by step I posted above yours.

Ok - do this - climb the alcove ladder.
See if the elevator is down on the second level. If not bring it down so you can go across.
Then go down the bridge ladder outside so that you can get down to first level.
Walk inside and unlatch that locked door. Use the top button to unlatch the door. luck

Then continue on with page 15.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 09:35 PM

Thank you for your Assistance MaG. last part of your suggestion worked, somehow I forgot to unlock the door,it is open now. Thanks again. On my way

Norm

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/07/08 10:25 PM

Leave bread crumbs on the way so that you don't get lost. Have fun.
Posted By: brajki

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 03:45 AM

Hi everybody,
I am stuck in the black and white ball section.I followed the walkthrough and but the colors the way it says but the cabinet still doesn't open.Is there something else that needs to be done first.I have played this game exclusively with the walkthrough(feel real stupid) so I'm not sure what I would have missed.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 03:51 AM

Have you activated this puzzle first?

One wt states: Activate the machines by pulling the pull ring on the balcony across the metal ladder.

Then you follow the step by step solution. luck

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 03:55 AM

The puzzle itself is activated.I put the colors in order that the walkthrough says but the cabinet doesn't open.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 04:00 AM

Try activating it first anyhow - pull the ring - and then follow the step by step again.

BTW, did you open all the doors in the portrait building? Also have you seen all the portraits?
Have you looked close - zoomed in on the clue - words - at the end of the hallway first?

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 04:04 AM

When you say the portrait room do you mean the one with the flowers on the walls and the women with the earings?

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 04:06 AM

Yes. The clues are there to interpret the words at the end of the hallway here. You can interpret those earrings by opening all doors in the secret library. And then those words are used to do the puzzle here.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 04:23 AM

Yes I did all that.I have all the clues but when
i put the black and white balls in the right places the cabinet still doesn't open.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 04:27 AM

Ring that bell again and then do these again:

1. Machine at right while facing the entryway - GAF UPA (hand signal of Colonial man) - black, black, white.

2. Machine left of entryway - CAL LUZ (hand signal of Man in white flower room) - white, black, white.

3. Machine right while facing the back wall - FYQ UAF (hand signal of Monk) - black, black, black.

4. Machine left of the back wall - APA AGY (hand signal of Bald man) - black, white, white.

Turn right to the back wall and open the cabinet. Take green crystal 7.

--------- These colors are what you do in the order of pressing the buttons (not what they would look like when done.
Good night.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 04:30 AM

I have tried that several times but nothing happens.I will try one more time.Hopefully you will still be on later.

----
Thanks so much.I was doing it the opposite order.Thanks for your patience.

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 04:52 AM

Great. Enjoy the ending part.

Now for sure - Good night. laugh
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: lost in Rhem3 - 03/15/08 05:43 AM

Brajki,
Just a reminder: When you are finished, the balls should be arranged as the earrings appear in the pictures (top to bottom). That means they should be entered in the reverse order.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community