GB HOMEPAGE

sentinel

Posted By: robert gray

sentinel - 03/08/08 02:01 AM

i know its an oldie, but how do i get the windmills/flowers to stop revolving in Tregett? pulling the levers, as mentioned in the w/t doesn't help. neither do the wheels in the middle. where am i going wrong? thanks, robert.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: sentinel - 03/08/08 02:08 AM

Robert the flower part isn't that hard.....honest. Just pull on the "petals" spokes on each flower to match the pattern on the flowers behind them. They [petals] will either be short or long I believe. Once the final one is completed, the elevator should rise and allow you access to the crystal for this area.

Sue

Once the petals match, try pulling the lever and all rotation for that one should cease I think
Posted By: Gillan

Re: sentinel - 03/08/08 01:15 PM

Just a thought .. have you matched up the pattern on the flowers as well .. you stop the windmill by clicking the correct pattern in close-up. When you pull back the windmill starts again.

I really enjoyed this game!
Posted By: zman

Re: sentinel - 03/08/08 08:23 PM

Robert

The levers in front of each of the flowers should move when you click on them, stopping the rotation of the flowers. You need to make sure that the patterns are at the same stage as in the wheels.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community